Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she not just get her act together and polish up her content - make better quality videos and ads. She’s just so sloppy and unprofessional.

Also as someone who has experienced a breakdown in the past the constant jumping off her meds / tinkering with them cannot be good for her… it’s not working for her. She needs to stabilise for a good couple of years before thinking of coming off them again.

Reactions: 12
sounds very much like the lose 28 pounds in 28 days again, only this time it’s a mental health quick fix instead.
she isn’t tackling the actual root problem only looking for the magic contract to turn things around. She’s deeply unhappy which is so puzzling. She needs help and needs time of social media ( real time off ).

she always says that “ back to being Grace again”
she can’t go back, it’s a different life now, a life that means running a a house, being a couple, raising small children. We have all changed roles, but Grace is still living in the past.

I think covid has really effected her too. Influencers have been laid bar.. it’s not a lifestyle I would choose, especially if I was so mentally sensitive

Reactions: 15
I find it so hard to have any sympathy when she is swanning around hotels and gettin to stay at home with her kids all day (altho they are shipped out). I dont have that luxury because the hubbie and I work full time, and still can't afford all the hotels food out etc she does

Reactions: 23
A piece that she recorded.

Then sat and edited then uploaded..like who the hell does that.? I don't think she needs medical intervention... I think she needs a kick up the hole... sounds harsh but she needs to put in hard work and consistency to help her feel better.... but she won't put in hard work

She will nap and cry into the phone..
I think her aversion to medication is the weight gain maybe?

Also where is her poor dog while she's in bed everyday watching films.

Reactions: 3
She said she looks in the mirror and sees sadness. Id say really she looks in the mirror and sees fat. I know i do. Shes desperately unhappy with her weight but wont do anything to improve it. She really sparkled years ago when she did sw and that is gone now. To go from the beautiful thin girl with the fat friend to now a complete role reversal must have been her worst nightmare
And cold turkey off the meds was never gonna end well either. Why is everything she does so drastic

Reactions: 13
I may be wrong here and happy to take it back if I am. But if this blow is in fact Chris suddenly being out of work, has she actually text Chris to say SHE’s feeling very low?! And he’s trying to help her by saying distract yourself? And help her through one of the biggest panic attacks of her life yesterday? What about him?! He’s the one who’s out of work for whatever reason, she needs to support him for once. Bloody joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I find it so hard to have any sympathy when she is swanning around hotels and gettin to stay at home with her kids all day (altho they are shipped out). I dont have that luxury because the hubbie and I work full time, and still can't afford all the hotels food out etc she does
Chris surely should have told her back in February, that look this could only be a 6 month contract and I may not be kept on so we should just cut the unnecessary spending and not show it all over Instagram. Any normal couple would do this especially if they are saving for a wedding. In fact both of them should have realised that when your employed through a recruitment agency on a contract it’s a good idea to plan for the possibility of it ending. Also he will have no redundancy payout this time. It’s hard to have sympathy for her when she is buying €60 cocoa powder and spilling it all over her counter.

Reactions: 26
So basically Grace thinks if you work 9-5 you can’t have anxiety. Okaaaaayyyy.

Whoever is filling her head with shite needs to take a long hard look at themselves

Reactions: 35
I think she did this for sympathy and content. When influencers do these crying videos they usually gain loads of followers and engagement. Also it really pisses me off that she is incapable of using a trigger warning. But sure as she said she did the video for herself. She doesn't care about vulnerable followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So basically Grace thinks if you work 9-5 you can’t have anxiety. Okaaaaayyyy.

Whoever is filling her head with shite needs to take a long hard look at themselves
Saw that 😂 she needs a routine and stop sending her kids off everyday to crèche she might feel bit better actually doing something worth while and stop bleeping around jumping from one fad to another
Get some purpose in her life and appreciate what she actually has

Reactions: 4
I may be wrong here and happy to take it back if I am. But if this blow is in fact Chris suddenly being out of work, has she actually text Chris to say SHE’s feeling very low?! And he’s trying to help her by saying distract yourself? And help her through one of the biggest panic attacks of her life yesterday? What about him?! He’s the one who’s out of work for whatever reason, she needs to support him for once. Bloody joke!
Yep exactly, where is the partnership! What if he’s feeling down, what if he needs support after losing his job? Not saying two people can’t need it at once but surely when that happens, one has to suck it up for the sake of the other on the understanding that the roles will reverse again in the future. She never seems to support him, it’s all “Chris said do this” “Chris said do that”

Reactions: 6
Actually the more I think about it the more I think she needs to wake the duck up.
I work with people who are medicated for anxiety and have been for years. They hold down a job, raise their kids and have solid relationships. When their anxiety becomes too much they actually can’t come to work. Yet grace like many other influencers seem to suffer with situational anxiety. Never seems to stop her sitting on a Fanny machine or eating out. Funny that.
So grace if you read get help from an actual doctor. No faffing about with sage or shoving food in your mouth will fix you. Only you have the power to change your life and be happy

Reactions: 19
Yep exactly, where is the partnership! What if he’s feeling down, what if he needs support after losing his job? Not saying two people can’t need it at once but surely when that happens, one has to suck it up for the sake of the other on the understanding that the roles will reverse again in the future. She never seems to support him, it’s all “Chris said do this” “Chris said do that”
So the day he looses his job she comes on edits a video of her bawling her eyes out instead of comforting Chris and staying away from social media which any normal person would do. Imagine what his friends and family must think.

Reactions: 20
Totally pissed bleeping off (sorry for the language!) with the 9-5 comment … what planet does she actually live on ! Genuinely hate to see anyone upset but I’m just not buying it with her. She always plays this card when things aren’t going her way.
Its plainly obvious it isn’t the place or her but remember the live with social mind , she said the positives far outweigh the negatives (freebies etc ! )

I’ve been in a job for the last number of years and it’s torture (manager hates me 😂)… I’m sick listening to my self complain and feeling tit about it so simple solution.. just leave ! Which I’m doing … it’s not rocket science! Grace should 100% delete her Instagram , get a normal job… and just be happy living within her means !

Reactions: 27
So the day he looses his job she comes on edits a video of her bawling her eyes out instead of comforting Chris and staying away from social media which any normal person would do. Imagine what his friends and family must think.
She did same when he lost his friend made it all herself and how she was supporting him

Reactions: 20
She has under the video the website for pieta house, the Samaritans and the stpatricks, but has the actual Instagram tags for zen Jen and sole to sole even though all 3 have Instagram pages and none of them tagged even though the are the actual recognised ones.

Reactions: 6
I think she is only crying cos maybe they wont be able to afford full time creche for the kids and she might have to mind them herself . She is looking for attention and people to share it so she gets more work cos she needs it now with chris out if work

Reactions: 14
My husband lost his job suddenly a few years ago. I won’t lie it absolutely took my breath away, the shock, the worry, but honestly as bad as I felt , it was nothing compared to how he felt. He was devastated. I really hope someone is looking out for Chris also because he has a lot to deal with right now.

Grace really needs to stop the airy fairy healing & grounding shite in the forest & go to her GP for actual help & medication. She has come off the meds & look where it’s got her. These notions need to stop, she is not ok & family need to intervene here or at least give her a stern talking to. She has children that need her & she needs to go get professional help.

Also the 9 to 5 comment really pissed me off. She should actually realise how privileged she is that she has all this time to herself to take pictures & film herself making coffee & all the other nonsense she does be at whereas a huge part of her following are racing from jobs to childcare & not getting 2 seconds for a hot cuppa let alone all the self care she manages to get for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just watched it- here’s my thoughts:
1 not a genuine tear she’s, complete ham acting
2 she’s a good 5 minutes In before she mentions anyone except herself, total narcissist
3 she’s trying to capitalise on mental health like she did giving birth, that’s what got blogging taking off for her, live streaming Siennas birth
4 she refers to all her accomplishments in the past 7 months yet can’t name one. She has achieved nothing personally or professionally
5 she talks about keeping private stuff off insta yet exploits her kids using them in paid posts and constantly posts pictures of them in swimwear or in the bath for strangers to see
6 on the one hand she had the biggest panic attack of her life yesterday, in the next breath she was loving lying on the floor with sienna

She needs to take a step back and overhaul her life instead of trying to revive her career claiming mental health issues. I have close friends who genuinely struggle and it is insulting to see her claim the same for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.