Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be the thickest person on Instagram, I have second hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny she says a 9-5 isn't stressful 🤔 has she ever done a 9-5 herself?!
This really pissed me off. She hasn’t a clue. I usually just read tattle and never comment as I usually say nothing if all I have is something negative to say. But I can’t let this one slide! I think I speak for the majority of 9-5 workers when I say work does not stop at 5, especially if you’re working from home, trying to keep your job or help your company stay afloat during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC with a looming recession. Ok Grace, our full time jobs are so much easier and less stressful than your one sitting on your arse being OBSESSED with Disney Plus, putting on makeup once a year, begging for freebies, not cleaning your house, walking your dog or minding your kids. I feel so sorry for you Grace, your life is so much harder than everyone else’s! Now you got what you need from this, a temporary fix of pity, on to the next bullshit. Next time, instead of posting a photo, get up, put your big girl pants on and put others first for once in your life. Your fiancé, children and pets need you to not lie around all day feeling sorry for yourself. Get up and shut up and do what all big girls do - get on with it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Exaggerating mental health issies to increase engagement. That is exploitation her followers and them who have MH probs. Disgusting behaviour. Smirking about the views. She only cares about herself and the freebies. She should apply for a job on Holby City or something, dodgy acting...nah that's too much routine and work for our grace. She uses MH as her excuse for everything:
Me time
Time away from kids
Not working
Doing what ever she wants
Indulging herself
Using people
Being mean
Bullying others
Quick way to gain followers
Quick increase on engagement
For being greedy
Begging
Being irresponsible (remember the medication thing!! And neglecting her pets!!)
Getting things wrong

You can tell which insta huns are just as fake and sneaky as our grace by seeing who else uses her contenh for their own pages 🙄🙄 so predictable!!

UNFOLLOW THE LOT!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Chris and the family are a big part of her problem. If they didn’t give into her she would just have to get on with things and forget about herself and put the children first. Does anyone actually know Chris? I know he might like the free stuff but at this stage surely he can see it’s not helping her. If he really cares about her maybe they both should go to a therapist so he can see how to help her properly

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but the whole “I had to take a nap, I had to text Chris to tell him how bad I was coping” will ya ever grow up! In all fairness if someone was having such a awful time would ya really go grab a camera and cry in-front of it and click the post button.
I know I always say this about Rachel gorry 🙄 why would you record yourself when you’re so upset and upload it for thousands of people you don’t know to see! It’s so bizarre.. when you’re crying last thing you should be thinking about it recording yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
6 hours? 6, wtf was she editing?
Part of my job means very rarely editing videos, videos that are an hour long, I've never once spent 6 hours editing one. How long was that reel?
Also 6 hours? This is booooh all over again, putting time and effort into self indulgent shite and doing feck all for paid ads, if she actually put some time, effort and originality into her paid jobs she might hang onto the, rather then being a once and done "influencer"
Yes she shouldn't need to edit if it's real and raw

Lads it's her morning off with breakfast in bed... Now come on she had a hard day yesterday with her free trip to cinema!!!! She's entitled to the day off god love her 😡😡😡

Reactions: 20
I cry in the shower in the car etc cos I don’t want to drag the rest of family down. Ok that may not be right either but they don’t need to know every bit of pain I’m going through. My kids especially don’t. I cannot fathom putting it up somewhere like this in front of so many people and as we all know with the internet it’s there forever. It’s there for her daughter to see in the future.

But does Grace care. Not a bit of it.

Same with that gorry one too. I just cannot understand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did she not say the phone cut her off at the 15min mark in the video so that was a sign from the universe she should stop going on now and wrap it up and the finished video ended up being just less than 15 min so how much editing did it really take to shorted the video from 19mins to 15mins 🙄
What gets me is she says it’s so tough for her because she lives her life so publicly but she has the power and the choice to change that only she doesn’t want to give up the perks and the freebies so really it’s impossible to feel sorry for her she is choosing the life she is living.

I am so angry at how she is going on now... not a care in the world. Because thats exactly how anxiety and depression works.
You decide its going to stop, upload a video on to insta and hey presto life is all good again.
If only we all knew this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am so angry at how she is going on now... not a care in the world. Because thats exactly how anxiety and depression works.
You decide its going to stop, upload a video on to insta and hey presto life is all good again.
If only we all knew this.
I think everyone here is with you on the anger. If ever an 'influencer' need to be cancelled its her. She is a dangerous narcissistic yoke, and should not have a public platform for her mental health shite. God love anyone actually suffering, watching her the last few days - dangerous!

Reactions: 25
She said last night Sienna said it was the best day ever, well I hope the little one enjoyed it because it will be the last one for a while probably be shipped off to Wexford so Grace can have her me time

Reactions: 5
I think we be still on this platform this time next year talking about the same bullshite with Grace. No doubt before the wedding it be all about her not loosing her weight etc. If I was her BMs I’d be running now I say she be a bridezilla 💯 She has had under 600 comments under that video of people feeding into her shite and some very honest accounts of their own experiences with mental health.
She has the likes of the Terri’s Erin Mc, Georgie Crawford, Just Jordan all commenting saying how brave she is etc!! Bla bla! I say she’s like a puppy dog delighted with this attention. The few comments that have the balls to call her out on it will probably get blocked or deleted. This person hit the nail on the head

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think we be still on this platform this time next year talking about the same bullshite with Grace. No doubt before the wedding it be all about her not loosing her weight etc. If I was her BMs I’d be running now I say she be a bridezilla 💯 She has had under 600 comments under that video of people feeding into her shite and some very honest accounts of their own experiences with mental health.
She has the likes of the Terri’s Erin Mc, Georgie Crawford, Just Jordan all commenting saying how brave she is etc!! Bla bla! I say she’s like a puppy dog delighted with this attention. The few comments that have the balls to call her out on it will probably get blocked or deleted. This person hit the nail on the head
All the influencers commenting are just doing it to be seen. There are no friends in that game.

The tears and anxiety are only because the work
Is drying up I would image 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
All the influencers commenting are just doing it to be seen. There are no friends in that game.
Totally agree, all have their own agendas and just out for themselves. I know we be out of a job here but she’s needs to get off social media! No doubt on a high from the 90k views and her phone has blown up etc! That video be forgotten about in a few days when some other influencer puts something else up that will engage the social media audience
What happens then, she’s back in her rut, feeling sorry for herself again…

Reactions: 8
I think the problem is, she has no direction, drive or accountability.
She kind of ‘fell’ into this public life and now thinks it’s her ‘job’ as it brings in a wage/freebies.
She sets herself unrealistic ‘goals’ and wants overnight success. Then they are left or forgotten about. If I was a family member or friend, I’d tell her to get off SM. Even stop following people. Buy a phone with no internet connection. Get a part time job (around people) or go back to college.
If she did that, I’d say she would be unrecognisable in 6 months.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think so too! You never see her meeting up with any of them
It’s all PR with them. They would cut the eyes out of each others heads for a free piece of lint.

Totally agree, all have their own agendas and just out for themselves. I know we be out of a job here but she’s needs to get off social media! No doubt on a high from the 90k views and her phone has blown up etc! That video be forgotten about in a few days when some other influencer puts something else up that will engage the social media audience
What happens then, she’s back in her rut, feeling sorry for herself again…
Same cycle all over again. Nothing will change with her

Reactions: 11
Like we're to believe for the past 2 wks she's been struggling so bad and that's why she took a break from SM and yet on that break she managed to pull herself together to go away for a weekend and record and post about it🤷🏼‍♀️. It literally makes no sense. She could of went and had a nice private wkend with Chris and none of us needed to know or wanted to know but she couldn't help herself.
It really is like an addiction, having to show off.
Nobody on SM cause this is them all not just Grace, can just be genuinely happy to have a nice weekend away or a lovely holiday if it's not flashed all over social media. Its really very sad.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.