Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said something happened out of the blue yesterday so maybe that is Chris’s job gone she means??

Reactions: 4
If you have anxiety like she has can you just flick a switch and get out of it like she said? If she’s in bed watching a film during the day where are the children? To me she has too much time on her hands and is too pampered. Would it not take your mind off yourself if you brought the children off cycling and out in nature? Hers just seems to convenient to me

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Where is her kids when she's havin one it these panic/anxiety/breakdowns?? Just wondering as I have the occasional panic attack after postnatal anxiety from my second born. Just askin as when I have an attack or and emotional episode my kids are here I don't get time to drop them anywhere or run for my camera and set it up and then sit down and record it. Unreal performance

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not even watching it because the weaponising of mental health turns my stomach. I have no doubt that she has struggled but if she attended a licensed medical health professional such as a psychiatrist she would get an effective treatment plan. I have great empathy for her in one way because she is lost and has been for some time but the answer isn’t Instagram. The answer is medicine & therapy. She needs fulfilment in her life, whether that’s as a stay at home mam or maybe she could get a part time job or volunteer. A idle mind is a terrible thing. All these so called mental health advocates have done more damage than good to mental health awareness in Ireland IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The work has dried up, The bigger freebies have stopped, the regular appearances of the opening of an envelope stopped during Covid, she became irrelevant, lazy and unmotivated and has been called out on it..
Switched management companies! They have so many more known English people on their books than her and probably called her out on the tit content and lack of effort with her videos! If Chris is out of work, a upcoming wedding, childcare fees, house and car Not surprising she had a panic attack! Unfortunately this is the real world Grace, we all experience difficult and challenging times.. we just don’t put it on social media!

Reactions: 32
I’m not even watching it because the weaponising of mental health turns my stomach. I have no doubt that she has struggled but if she attended a licensed medical health professional such as a psychiatrist she would get an effective treatment plan. I have great empathy for her in one way because she is lost and has been for some time but the answer isn’t Instagram. The answer is medicine & therapy. She needs fulfilment in her life, whether that’s as a stay at home mam or maybe she could get a part time job or volunteer. A idle mind is a terrible thing. All these so called mental health advocates have done more damage than good to mental health awareness in Ireland IMO.
'The weaponising of mental health '.... wow . Such a good way of describing it.. ! X

Reactions: 42
I didn't even watch her video. But I 100% already know what it is. Its the same as it always is after her breaks. It's either talking about her mental health or her weight. I am absolutely not dissing either by the way. I am all on for people talking about mental health and raising awareness for it.... but not when it's purely used for content and to get interaction from followers.

Reactions: 16
'The weaponising of mental health '.... wow . Such a good way of describing it.. ! X
I agree

In one way I feel awful about my opinion and In another way I don’t.

I think mental health has become this get out of jail card. Anytime the going gets tough it’s used, anytime a standard is expected it gets used.

Grace unfortunately lives in lalaland and she can not cope with the realities of life.

An idle mind isn’t healthy. She has no focus, no structure and no routine. She escapes her day to day life to walk to drink coffe alone and in that moment probably feels better but all she is doing is running.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She made a comment about 9-5pm workers and how we can switch off, the cheek of someone who naps, sits on her arse all day and doesn't have a real job to say that. Grace when we finish our 9-5pm jobs, we start our 2nd job, looking after our kids, partners, house, older family members etc. How dare you compare a day in your life to a day in ours. And most of us are dealing with down days, anxiety etc. Any stay at home mams no offence but your not publicly showing your life on Instagram for freebis the way she does. I know being a stay at home mam is hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 145
Ok I’ve just watched this video. She needs someone to really help her. Not pander to her. She hasn’t realised she is an adult and needs help with basic life.
I see Chris is out of work again. So she is obviously feeling the pressure and evidently has no contracts flying in.
What happened to his job?

I didnt see any tears come out seem forced to me.
I feel exactly the same way. She's obviously struggling and needs to look after herself but in parts of that video I felt it was very forced and little tears!

Reactions: 2
The fact she has edited it shows she doing it for the gram!!! If she had just filmed it and let it flow she would of had a few more believers. She seriously needs to come off social media and face the fact it’s just not for her anymore. I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone but watching that I just don’t feel she’s genuine!!!!!

Reactions: 44
Some people need medication for life she shouldn't of been so fast to go cold turkey.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's a simple solution to her problem but she won't accept that. Come off social media and find yourself a normal day to day job. Yes it may mean that it's alot less money , but I'd much prefer to be happy and content with the bare essentials than putting my life out there to thousands for the sake of a few freebies coming in. My health and happiness means alot more.

Reactions: 25
All these so called mental health advocates have done more damage than good to mental health awareness in Ireland IMO.
Absolute nail on head. No trigger warning at all on that video, her speaking about having dark thoughts etc.

I don’t believe posting yourself crying to insta is admirable nor should it be commended. She needs to come off Instagram and her family need to intervene here, it’s negligent at this stage. That video is a cry for help.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you have anxiety like she has can you just flick a switch and get out of it like she said? If she’s in bed watching a film during the day where are the children? To me she has too much time on her hands and is too pampered. Would it not take your mind off yourself if you brought the children off cycling and out in nature? Hers just seems to convenient to me
Yeah I thought that odd too. ‘I was watching a romantic film trying to snap myself out of it trying to sleep’!!! It’s so all over the place. Doesn’t make sense and imo makes a mockery of people with real mental issues

Reactions: 15
What was she looking for by posting the video up in the first place! Based on the comments under the video, people are feeding into it so if she was looking for a pity party she got it. Taking Back Control of what… The fact that she edited the video rather than showing it as recorded proves she has way too much time on her hands..That video has probably got more views and comments on her grid than anything she has put up on Instagram in months… Does she want people to not forget her and her been back in the limelight again- the only thing she can use is the anxiety card!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m all for talking about mental health and raising awareness but that was for nobody’s benefit other than engagement. No trigger warnings, talking about dark thoughts etc. Her family needs to step in and step in quick.

she spoke months ago about how she was coming off meds and ditchingher

Absolute nail on head. No trigger warning at all on that video, her speaking about having dark thoughts etc.

I don’t believe posting yourself crying to insta is admirable nor should it be commended. She needs to come off Instagram and her family need to intervene here, it’s negligent at this stage. That video is a cry for help.
Cry for help or attention seeking? Quiet week on Instagram, scouring for engagement. Sorry if I’m wrong but doesn’t add up to me at all

There's a simple solution to her problem but she won't accept that. Come off social media and find yourself a normal day to day job. Yes it may mean that it's alot less money , but I'd much prefer to be happy and content with the bare essentials than putting my life out there to thousands for the sake of a few freebies coming in. My health and happiness means alot more.
It’s more the actually having to work as opposed to the less money !!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.