Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to keep losing the same half a stone doesn't she?
Yup, sure itll be back on when the next drop of 4star pizza/domino's/from Italy drop happen. Was it 4 star that got in the way of the 28lbs in 28days???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine Grace feeling the need to explain what a sprint class is, like as if she's a professional after 1 class 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would she not ever feel ashamed of herself posting all her mommy quotes yet shipping her kids off ever chance she gets for all her me time 😂 scarlet for ya love

Reactions: 15
God her content is shocking and all over the place she is really coming across as desperate and coming on having the chats like she used to try to do some damage control it’s way too late 🙈
She really is lost and needs to step away from sm

Reactions: 7
Up 2 hours early for coffee, yoga, sound. Wtf am I doing wrong ??? Oh ya I get up 2 hours early to catch up on housework, organise dinner, eat breakfast and off to my 9-5 and then get home to getting dinner and whatever needs to be done and fall into bed at 10 for it all to start again next day. TG for a long weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion : faces by grace starting to panic, her content has got even more manic, not happy with what shes got she flat out buying the bots

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Thread Suggestion: Delusions by Grace! Putting up her freebies on Depop to make money is a disgrace!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How stupid is she to not put two and two together? The fact she felt better after the sprint class and she’s still wondering if it’s the thing that made her feel better?
She thinks a few yoga sessions will help her lose weight, her heart rate wouldn’t be high enough nor would she achieve a calorie deficit from just a yoga session.
Continuously baffles me

Reactions: 8
Up 2 hours early for coffee, yoga, sound. Wtf am I doing wrong ??? Oh ya I get up 2 hours early to catch up on housework, organise dinner, eat breakfast and off to my 9-5 and then get home to getting dinner and whatever needs to be done and fall into bed at 10 for it all to start again next day. TG for a long weekend.
But you have it easy with a 9-5 job unlike poor Grace 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Faces by Grace back with new lips, still anxious buh proud of my body and so is kips

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.