Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, it must be very very hard for Chris. It's tit enough being out of work and then having to navigate Grace. I have a relative that married a "Grace". Everything is always about her. Every single time anything happened to him (healthwise or otherwise) his wife would have a mental health episode. He had several major surgeries and as if on cue, his wife would end up trying to drag attention on to herself instead of supporting him. She wouldn't visit him in the hospital because it caused her anxiety. She is a horrible rotten self-centred narcissistic cnut. I don't think my poor relative has ever known what it is to be loved and cared for. I see so many similarities in Chris and Grace's relationship. It's hard not to feel sorry for him sometimes. I hope he knows what he's in for. I don't believe she will ever change. For what it's worth, fire the therapist, get meds and get a fcuking routine going. Get some meaningful work. Life isn't going to be handed to her forever. She's young and can do whatever she would like but it will require effort and hard graft. I think this is what she really has trouble accepting.

I remember watchin it and my jaw was nearly on the ground 😂😂
Remember when it looked like she jerked off the baguette????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, it must be very very hard for Chris. It's tit enough being out of work and then having to navigate Grace. I have a relative that married a "Grace". Everything is always about her. Every single time anything happened to him (healthwise or otherwise) his wife would have a mental health episode. He had several major surgeries and as if on cue, his wife would end up trying to drag attention on to herself instead of supporting him. She wouldn't visit him in the hospital because it caused her anxiety. She is a horrible rotten self-centred narcissistic cnut. I don't think my poor relative has ever known what it is to be loved and cared for. I see so many similarities in Chris and Grace's relationship. It's hard not to feel sorry for him sometimes. I hope he knows what he's in for. I don't believe she will ever change. For what it's worth, fire the therapist, get meds and get a fcuking routine going. Get some meaningful work. Life isn't going to be handed to her forever. She's young and can do whatever she would like but it will require effort and hard graft. I think this is what she really has trouble accepting.

Remember when it looked like she jerked off the baguette????
Aw stop the lights... might have to re watch it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She blocked me because i asked what about the parents with full time jobs, kids and a house to run when she posted about not being able to do anything after having hayden. What a donkey with her 9-5 comment

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She blocked me because i asked what about the parents with full time jobs, kids and a house to run when she posted about not being able to do anything after having hayden. What a donkey with her 9-5 comment
It's OK guys... her chat on insta has miraculously made her feel better and she went to a gifted cinema trip..

All is well with world again,

Namaste 🙏🖕

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Jungle Cruise is PG13, why is at the cinema on a lovely sunny day with a 5 year old and 3 year old

Reactions: 21
Jungle Cruise is PG13, why is at the cinema on a lovely sunny day with a 5 year old and 3 year old
Because she doesn't have to bother parenting or entertaining them.
Doesn't matter that the movie is entirely inappropriate for their age; esp the 3 year old. 🤦‍♀️
Oh, and it's free!
Never ever decline a freebie. Ever.
Even if it is for a cinema trip on a scorching hot day. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Grace needs to come off Instagram. It’s not good for her mental health. The sponsored posts will run out eventually and all she will be left with is pushing freebies that are no use to her and no one really wants. Her heart isn’t in it for alot of the stuff she pushes. You can’t be obsessed about every item you promote. She likes all the positives of the freebies but at what cost? The downward destruction of her mental health? It’s not worth it if you ask me. She seems to suffer from a number of aliments. I can’t see how coming on live when she’s struggling will help her long term. If she’s looking for strangers to tell her how great she is so it give her a boost it’s purely short term. She needs professional help in a private capacity. I’m all for sharing your mental health issues but sometimes you need to keep certain aspects of your life private solely for your own benefit. The mental health card seems to be about content too, with the aim it’ll boost engagement, boost sales. I think she’s slowly becoming unrelateable to her followers. I think a 9-5 job and a job out of the limelight would suit her better. Although I don’t know anyone who works 9-5 and drops any thoughts of work by 5 past 5. Many people have stressful jobs it’s just the real world but I think Grace doesn’t really live in the real world.

Reactions: 4
How does she think that video helped anyone exactly? I’m so confused. It’s a pity me project. Seeing other people cry about their mental health while making the same bad choices over & over helps NOBODY!!! I need to see some legislation brought in to protect vulnerable people from mental health misinformation & damaging advice. I cannot believe anyone thinks this is what people need.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She spent 6 hours . SIX HOURS editing that video yesterday..... !!!! Wow... just when I thought she couldn't shock me anymore....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Curiosity got the better of me. I had to check out the video. 🤦‍♀️
What a waste of time.
Heavily edited. Crocodile tears. Fake-as-tit nonsense.
Pity part for one, Grace.

She reminds me of the 'boy who cried wolf'. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

She talks about 'taking time out' for herself & social media detoxes; is she for real? She does nothing else BUT take time for herself. She's always away gallivanting. As for social media detoxing; not sharing on IG for 24-48hrs is not a sm detox, Grace, you spanner.

Grace needs to focus on getting herself a bleeping new career cos 'Influencer' or 'content creator' is not working for her.
Creative? Motivated? Seriously?????
She was never creative or motivated. She got to this point in her 'career' off the back of live streaming her first pregnancy on Snapchat. That's it.
She's not a good MUA. She's a shite blogger/YouTuber. And most definitely does not own an ounce of creativity. She is 'inspired' by the bigger influencers in the UK & even here & copies their stuff.

This video is nothing but an excuse for her lazy ways of the past few years & a means of garnering sympathy from followers & PR agencies.
Grace, pass me that 'buck-eh' you're talking about there 'cos I need to puke!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So basically Grace thinks if you work 9-5 you can’t have anxiety. Okaaaaayyyy.

Whoever is filling her head with shite needs to take a long hard look at themselves
The difference is people with 9-5 jobs still have to ge tip and go to work. We aren’t able to take weeks off to recover

Reactions: 7
Guys, can I ask a genuine question here now, I'm not joking or making light of anxiety, this is a genuine question to the people on here who suffer with it genuinely or know somebody who does.. But if you are struggling with anxiety so bad, and in the middle of it so badly the way grace described her anxiety the past few weeks, is it possible to take trips out with your kids, record a 36 minute video going through it all, then spend 6 hours rewatching it over and over to edit it to take out over 20 minutes (like she said she did), post it for 168k people to see, then go out for a day trip to the cinema all while struggling with the worst anxiety attack you've ever had... I have a friend that suffers with anxiety and when it's really bad, she cant even leave the house, can't bring herself to look at her phone or even talk to us about it, like how can she be having it so bad, surely if she was that bad, she wouldn't be recording videos and posting them??

Reactions: 41
How exactly does she consider this “raw” and “vulnerable” and she’s just admitted to editing it for 6 hours! 6 hours sitting in front of a laptop is just what her mental health and anxiety needs! Worrying how everything comes back to Chris....it is like he’s also parenting her! Also don’t understand how the approval of strangers is enough to snap her out of the anxiety and panic attacks! This attention seeker will clearly stop at nothing.

Reactions: 32
She seems very focused on the amount of views it got and that it did what it was supposed to do. Which was boost her viewer numbers. Influencers are all about boosting numbers whatever it takes to do it. Mental health card is just an easy option.

Reactions: 29
Guys, can I ask a genuine question here now, I'm not joking or making light of anxiety, this is a genuine question to the people on here who suffer with it genuinely or know somebody who does.. But if you are struggling with anxiety so bad, and in the middle of it so badly the way grace described her anxiety the past few weeks, is it possible to take trips out with your kids, record a 36 minute video going through it all, then spend 6 hours rewatching it over and over to edit it to take out over 20 minutes (like she said she did), post it for 168k people to see, then go out for a day trip to the cinema all while struggling with the worst anxiety attack you've ever had... I have a friend that suffers with anxiety and when it's really bad, she cant even leave the house, can't bring herself to look at her phone or even talk to us about it, like how can she be having it so bad, surely if she was that bad, she wouldn't be recording videos and posting them??
Exactly. Firstly she would not be back to normal activities in less than 24 hours and secondly ...... 6 hours !!!! Watching herself cry and moan and picking out the best bits. Come on. As if someone genuinely suffering that bad with anxiety could watch it back for 6 hours and be recovered by the next day. She is astonishing and the people who pander to her are thick

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.