Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Absolutely over the proud mummy body positivity pics. We get it, you’ve had babies. You aren’t the first woman to procreate. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your stretch marks or wobbly bits. Genuinely. Babies or no babies we all have wobbly bits!

“this summer let’s be proud of our bodies”…..who wants to tell her it’s autumn in 2 days time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Gemgem300

Guys, can I ask a genuine question here now, I'm not joking or making light of anxiety, this is a genuine question to the people on here who suffer with it genuinely or know somebody who does.. But if you are struggling with anxiety so bad, and in the middle of it so badly the way grace described her anxiety the past few weeks, is it possible to take trips out with your kids, record a 36 minute video going through it all, then spend 6 hours rewatching it over and over to edit it to take out over 20 minutes (like she said she did), post it for 168k people to see, then go out for a day trip to the cinema all while struggling with the worst anxiety attack you've ever had... I have a friend that suffers with anxiety and when it's really bad, she cant even leave the house, can't bring herself to look at her phone or even talk to us about it, like how can she be having it so bad, surely if she was that bad, she wouldn't be recording videos and posting them??
The only thing that kept me going when I was bad were my children. I had to get up to get them ready for school and clubs after school. I wasn't working so once they were gone to school I'd come home and stare at the wall for the few hours. I was lucky if I showered (my poor husband) I didn't do food shopping I didn't see family or friends I cut myself off. I didnt use my phone or reply to messages i didn't go on days out I didnt engage with anyone. I'd bring my kids to the playground at a push and was happy to stand in the one place pushing my child on a swing just because it meant I didn't have engage with the world around me. Basically I was a zombie I'd cry myself to sleep every night I'd have meltdowns in the car on my own. I considered driving into a wall on the m50 one day I even visualised it happening as I drove. It frightens me now when I think back at how bad I was. Everyone is different I know but in my case I wanted the world to end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

username123456

I couldn't imagine her doing an actual gym workout in those bras, there is literally zero support. Id be uncomfortable with my chest flapping during a workout, I have bras that don't budge
She’s on looking for “recommendations” for places to see/eat at in Sligo. Anyone else get a whiff of begging off that post. She’s no more looking for recommendations than I am likely to buy anything from women’s best, 100% begging for places to “kindly gift” her things.
If only there was some sort of website where she could type in "restaurants in Sligo" and be given answers based on her search.

If only.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Sunshine125822

The fact she has edited it shows she doing it for the gram!!! If she had just filmed it and let it flow she would of had a few more believers. She seriously needs to come off social media and face the fact it’s just not for her anymore. I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone but watching that I just don’t feel she’s genuine!!!!!

Reactions: 44

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m not even watching it because the weaponising of mental health turns my stomach. I have no doubt that she has struggled but if she attended a licensed medical health professional such as a psychiatrist she would get an effective treatment plan. I have great empathy for her in one way because she is lost and has been for some time but the answer isn’t Instagram. The answer is medicine & therapy. She needs fulfilment in her life, whether that’s as a stay at home mam or maybe she could get a part time job or volunteer. A idle mind is a terrible thing. All these so called mental health advocates have done more damage than good to mental health awareness in Ireland IMO.

• Heart
She cannot contain her glee at the fact it has been watched 90,000 times. Her stunt worked. Absolutely disgusting to watch the delight on her face at the fact people bought it and she’s being lavished with attention and praise for it. God love the fools buying it and commenting and sharing their story. Don’t worry grace intends to sit down next week and get back to every one. When have we heard that before 😂

Mehbah

Thread title suggestion? (Bit early but 🤦🏼‍♀️): Where there’s freebies to be had, greedy grace is there to grab!

• Heart
  • Haha

annamum2

Did she actually say she doesn't like confrontation ? The same women who sought out and DM'd someone just because they had messaged a brand about her ? She seems well able to fight her own corner when she wants to, although that clearly doesn't tie in with the poor me act she likes to portray.

Also, if the big shock is that Chris is out of work again then hopefully it will make her cop on and stop spending money like it's going out of fashion. For a couple who allegedly had to take a mortgage break last year, they certainly seem to never be short of cash to splash on themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
Does this woman not realise how awful she sounds giving out about bringing her young son out for a walk with her. She is such a selfish person I can’t understand it at all 😵💫 if I was lucky enough to be blessed with a son I’d cherish mornings like that with him 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad

lovelyladylumps

I think we be still on this platform this time next year talking about the same bullshite with Grace. No doubt before the wedding it be all about her not loosing her weight etc. If I was her BMs I’d be running now I say she be a bridezilla 💯 She has had under 600 comments under that video of people feeding into her shite and some very honest accounts of their own experiences with mental health.
She has the likes of the Terri’s Erin Mc, Georgie Crawford, Just Jordan all commenting saying how brave she is etc!! Bla bla! I say she’s like a puppy dog delighted with this attention. The few comments that have the balls to call her out on it will probably get blocked or deleted. This person hit the nail on the head

Attachments

• Heart
I’m not even watching it because the weaponising of mental health turns my stomach. I have no doubt that she has struggled but if she attended a licensed medical health professional such as a psychiatrist she would get an effective treatment plan. I have great empathy for her in one way because she is lost and has been for some time but the answer isn’t Instagram. The answer is medicine & therapy. She needs fulfilment in her life, whether that’s as a stay at home mam or maybe she could get a part time job or volunteer. A idle mind is a terrible thing. All these so called mental health advocates have done more damage than good to mental health awareness in Ireland IMO.
'The weaponising of mental health '.... wow . Such a good way of describing it.. ! X

Reactions: 42

Here for news

Chatty Member
So I’m assuming that Chris was still in bed hence why she had to bring Hayden with her…. What a lazy bunch!!! Even if he hasn’t got work to get up for how can they all just stay in bed? They are in for a shock when she starts school. They have no routine and are just slobs!!!!!
At 6 o clock I would be in bed too if I didn't have to be up 🤣🤣 if we don't have to go anywhere no one might wake some days till 9 or after, I consider us lucky we get to stay in bed, I would hope no one thinks we are slobs

Reactions: 42