Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
168207. Despite it constantly dropping, it suddenly goes back up again even though yer one has done nothing of interest. Definitely desparate for numbers to possibly lure a management company 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
168207. Despite it constantly dropping, it suddenly goes back up again even though yer one has done nothing of interest. Definitely desparate for numbers to possibly lure a management company 😂😂😂
Sneaky she wont let it go under 168.

Reactions: 2
Up 2 hours early for coffee, yoga, sound. Wtf am I doing wrong ??? Oh ya I get up 2 hours early to catch up on housework, organise dinner, eat breakfast and off to my 9-5 and then get home to getting dinner and whatever needs to be done and fall into bed at 10 for it all to start again next day. TG for a long weekend.
what’s a long weekend? Never get one as I work in the restaurant trade

Reactions: 4
Is that him in the story she has up today in the cocktail bar!! Looks like it might be?

Dom I mean
I thought that aswell,she turned the camera away very quick when he looked at her and smiled...I'm delighted for her though,I do like dom..

Reactions: 3
possible thread title.. Facesbygrace #38 I need to take my mind back, because i just got the sack.. My anxiety has gone astray.. . .. Im sorry did you say FREE STAY???

• Haha
Reactions: 56
No birthday wishes for Dominique.. either late to the party as usual or couldn’t find a way to make Dominiques birthday about herself so decided not to acknowledge

Reactions: 13
No birthday wishes for Dominique.. either late to the party as usual or couldn’t find a way to make Dominiques birthday about herself so decided not to acknowledge
too jealous of Dom’s trip methinks 🤔

Reactions: 10
Random question but who minds the cat, dog and chickens when she is off in Wexford?. I know she supposedly " shares" the hens but they need a lot of work. If Kara is making bits of the the house (chewing skirting boards) she is hardly trained enough to bring to a different environment

Reactions: 9
Random question but who minds the cat, dog and chickens when she is off in Wexford?. I know she supposedly " shares" the hens but they need a lot of work. If Kara is making bits of the the house (chewing skirting boards) she is hardly trained enough to bring to a different environment
Kips maybe. I don't see him in Wexford?

A sunset. Wow. Don't exert yourself there Grace. 😂

Right on cue, there's Chris and Kara on stories 😆

And Frankie's birthday! 🤣🤣

How big is the mobile home??!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Grace to a T!!! She's a covert or vulnerable narcissist. Always playing the victim.

Gosh great article and so true I would imagine it
Started for her when her father died? She seems to have never got over it he must have been her rock so she has built this shell around her where everyone thinks ah grace she’s very nice but no behind it she’s not not when she needs to crack that shell very good👍

Gosh great article and so true I would imagine it
Started for her when her father died? She seems to have never got over it he must have been her rock so she has built this shell around her where everyone thinks ah grace she’s very nice but no behind it she’s not not when she needs to crack that shell very good👍
To be honest, someone dying, you never get over it. Both mine have passed. 21 when my dad died and 25 when Mam passed. I’ve just learned to cope.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
To be honest, someone dying, you never get over it. Both mine have passed. 21 when my dad died and 25 when Mam passed. I’ve just learned to cope.
Yes I fully understand that absolutely it’s just her constant at it like she’s the only one grieving in the family and always using the robin like it’s her dad I love robins and know people do this all the time but I’m sorry I find it creepy would hate any of my parents or family to be stuck in a robin just me sorry 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.