Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She spent 6 hours . SIX HOURS editing that video yesterday..... !!!! Wow... just when I thought she couldn't shock me anymore....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Guys, can I ask a genuine question here now, I'm not joking or making light of anxiety, this is a genuine question to the people on here who suffer with it genuinely or know somebody who does.. But if you are struggling with anxiety so bad, and in the middle of it so badly the way grace described her anxiety the past few weeks, is it possible to take trips out with your kids, record a 36 minute video going through it all, then spend 6 hours rewatching it over and over to edit it to take out over 20 minutes (like she said she did), post it for 168k people to see, then go out for a day trip to the cinema all while struggling with the worst anxiety attack you've ever had... I have a friend that suffers with anxiety and when it's really bad, she cant even leave the house, can't bring herself to look at her phone or even talk to us about it, like how can she be having it so bad, surely if she was that bad, she wouldn't be recording videos and posting them??

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
Am I wrong or does anyone else think it’s really weird to visit someone when they are on holidays 😅 like jay and Andrew seem to be on holidays in Westmeath, and Grace randomly shows up and visits them! It’s like a two hour drive from Dublin. I’d say they got an awful hop when they seen her pull up and thought it was really random

• Haha

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
But she is not proud of her body.
She is constantly photoshopping it. Constantly of fad diets.

She is not proud of it. This is look for compliments and how amazing she is and blah blah blah.
Jog on Grace 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart

FlopsyMops

Anyone know where I can get one of these 9-5s where you don't spend your evenings stressing and worrying about the never ending workload?! 🤷‍♀️

She needs to go back on her meds which clearly worked for her.

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Grace taking the kids to Enniskerry to see the Disenchanted movie set....as they're dismantling it....late to the show as usual... 🙈 😂

• Haha

Fwiend!

Those stories in the woods this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know where to start. Why does she do the stupid hand to the lens thing and then the reveal and she’s still standing in the same fecking spot or just spinning around showing trees!!! Why the need for the wellies and who the hell goes for a walk in the woods with a designer handbag strangling the living daylights out of them! What could you possibly need that goes in that bag for a walk? Absolute dose🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Talking about the food there they use on days like today when they are both busy!! It’s comments like this that annoy me… busy gatecrashing a couples holiday after she’s eating lunch in the garden with the dog and the Buddha… all kid free too
She wouldn’t have a clue what a busy day is!

She must have a magic photoshop mirror in her house! She’s not fooling anyone apart from the people that are still silly enough to still follow her
Absolute moron. Kids in crèche the whole day, she prances off to Westmeath for the day just cause and then she has the audacity to claim she doesn’t have enough time to cook cause the day was busy?! Busy indulging herself as usual, not being a mother to her children or partner to Chris. I’d say she means Chris was busy and didn’t have time to cook dinner and spoon feed her. That woman doesn’t live in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Fwiend!

She’s on looking for “recommendations” for places to see/eat at in Sligo. Anyone else get a whiff of begging off that post. She’s no more looking for recommendations than I am likely to buy anything from women’s best, 100% begging for places to “kindly gift” her things.

Reactions: 39

brandambassador

VIP Member
* don’t kill me, but I’m not 100% convinced there ever was meds or a decent long term therapist because she was ‘going cold turkey’ until she was called out on it ( which no doctor would advise) and the therapist stories changed from he to she etc. Sorry, don’t hate me ! But if you had meds or a therapist that worked for you before you wouldn’t flee them when you decide. And you would certainly call them yesterday, and not an igtv to strangers; just my view

Why was the cushion and rabbit being upside down going to bother her, that should be the least of her worries, who would care and she shouldn't care if it was a genuine raw video and not a polished piece.
A piece that she recorded.

Then sat and edited then uploaded..like who the hell does that.? I don't think she needs medical intervention... I think she needs a kick up the hole... sounds harsh but she needs to put in hard work and consistency to help her feel better.... but she won't put in hard work

She will nap and cry into the phone..

begaphobia

I may be wrong here and happy to take it back if I am. But if this blow is in fact Chris suddenly being out of work, has she actually text Chris to say SHE’s feeling very low?! And he’s trying to help her by saying distract yourself? And help her through one of the biggest panic attacks of her life yesterday? What about him?! He’s the one who’s out of work for whatever reason, she needs to support him for once. Bloody joke!

• Heart

stayawaystace

Would bet the house that’s it’s faces

Spinning around, no kids to be found! Date night number 53, least there’s no talk of her problematic Gee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh fuck off Grace ! Absolutely scraping the barrel for content
You beat me to it... was gonna say oh fuck off grace too 😂🖕

See this grace 👉👉🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
That's my middle finger that I grew since my mas belly... this is my finger and I love it .. I am proud of that finger and only use it on special occasions... you are welcome ... namaste 🙏

• Haha

Chulfy

The SMIRK. The fucking smirk. She makes my skin crawl. Entitled, zero life skills, spoiled brat.

• Heart

qwertyQ

Chatty Member
She is deeply deeply unlikeable. For someone in the game as long as she is she is actually a bit thick. Does she think people will relate to pure venom in her voice speaking about her child

• Heart
Reactions: 37

daddygoose35

VIP Member
She’s such at attention seeker to say she’s suffering with anxiety and go offline, but come back on to show off her hotel stay and pricey meal, followed by another break for her anxiety! God forbid she ever had money problems, real mental health issues, stuck in a housing crisis, difficulty conceiving, lost her job, carer to a sick child etc etc then she might know what anxiety is! And it’s not just a flick of a switch for others it’s constant. The only thing our Grace does constantly is be a spoof. She’s the fakest person on Instagram
The anxiety is bullshit, if she did she wouldn’t be shoving in our faces her stay in the Conrad and meal in Fire restaurant. She should be ashamed of herself. People who really suffer with anxiety wouldn’t be able to leave the let alone swan around to all these 5 star hotels and restaurants.

• Heart
Reactions: 37