Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her management have dropped her but are allowing her to save some face by putting up these "social media breaks" then she will come out with how she has decided to focus on the garden and hens

If u look at their page her womens best post has the most comments of any post all of them negative

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think her management have dropped her but are allowing her to save some face by putting up these "social media breaks" then she will come out with how she has decided to focus on the garden and hens

If u look at their page her womens best post has the most comments of any post all of them negative
Focus on the hens 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am looking at women’s best page and greasy isn’t even following them…

i also can’t see her post on their page any more either…. 👀

Reactions: 1
She is following them and I don't think her post ever made it to their page

They never share any of her "content" Georgie Clarke on the other hand (another matchstick influencer) is regularly featured
Omg I was thinking has she gone and followed ow after I said it.
But I’ve looked now again abd she’s not coming up in my search. I’m not blocked. I searched faces and Grace. Weird.

Attachments

Omg I was thinking has she gone and followed ow after I said it.
But I’ve looked now again abd she’s not coming up in my search. I’m not blocked. I searched faces and Grace. Weird.
It's a mad one if u follow her she shows up (don't worry I don't follow my housemates does slowly getting her to see sense)
Or if you check on their page she shows up

Any updates on the management situation?

How dare you accuse her of buying followers. Sur she has always had a cult following in India. I’d say aul Kumar is living for graces content. Car park walks in city west!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Emmmmm one of her new followers is called buyfollow.ers321 are you all 100% sure that she's buying followers coz that's an awful accusation to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Is she near 167 yet? Just had a look at she has a lot of new followers, she has no shame if she's buying them.

Reactions: 2
So shes had two weeks off and therefore seems to have no ads scheduled. Has the work completely dried up then? 🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did I just see MUF is also pregnant.

How long before Grace jumps on the bandwagon again.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.