Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I c she is taking another few days offline, good for her, think it’s the right thing to do for her,

Reactions: 13
Ah, Grace gone “offline” again.
But she’s not really gone offline. She has stopped posting absolute tripe for a few days but is still most definitely online with commenting and liking posts 🙄
Anyway, adios Grace.. enjoy not having to muster up some shite content for the next few days 😅

Reactions: 18
I c she is taking another few days offline, good for her, think it’s the right thing to do for her,
I completely 100% agree that she needs time offline. No doubt about it. But it should be fully offline and take some time for herself and touch base again... not just a break from posting “content”, because then there’s still the hours of pointless scrolling. But Defo agree time offline would benefit her

Reactions: 13
Why didn’t she stay “offline” instead of coming on the weekend to post her night away! Because she didn’t want to miss out on the attention, possible freebies from the hotel and the poor me it should have been our wedding shite! If she was/ is serious about taking a break from social media, she should completely come off it for a while
Hey buts it’s Grace, as predictable as anything! That anxiety card again! C’mon she’s doing her mental health more damage as a “blogger, “ digital creator!
She needs to get a proper job, more structure, routine and a physical outlet for anxiety not the fake life of keeping up with the joneses on line! She’s drowning not been able to keep up with others!! Maybe she needs to take time away, figure out who she is, what’s she about!
What makes her happy
She’s not a teenager anymore. She’s an adult with 2 young kids. Is she still going to flogging shite online in her 40s
She’s replaceable unfortunately and maybe she’s realising that and living beyond her means with a mortgage, car loan especially if she’s not flavour of the month anymore with nothing to fall back on when/ if work drys up..
you can’t pay a mortgage getting paid in frozen veg 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Why didn’t she stay “offline” instead of coming on the weekend to post her night away! Because she didn’t want to miss out on the attention, possible freebies from the hotel and the poor me it should have been our wedding shite! If she was/ is serious about taking a break from social media, she should completely come off it for a while
Hey buts it’s Grace, as predictable as anything! That anxiety card again! C’mon she’s doing her mental health more damage as a “blogger, “ digital creator!
She needs to get a proper job, more structure, routine and a physical outlet for anxiety not the fake life of keeping up with the joneses on line! She’s drowning not been able to keep up with others!! Maybe she needs to take time away, figure out who she is, what’s she about!
What makes her happy
She’s not a teenager anymore. She’s an adult with 2 young kids. Is she still going to flogging shite online in her 40s
She’s replaceable unfortunately and maybe she’s realising that and living beyond her means with a mortgage, car loan especially if she’s not flavour of the month anymore with nothing to fall back on when/ if work drys up..
Couldn’t have said this better!!

Reactions: 4
What makes her happy
Absolutely spot on

Reactions: 4
What makes her happy
Absolutely!!! She isnway behind and I don't think she will ever catch up

Reactions: 2
I feel like I should put a bit of effort into being grateful for this honour, but as it’s graces thread….. 😂😂
if you want to really channel grace come back in about 3 months to talk about the great honour of being chosen as the thread title🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Grace is an absolute attention seeker, her whinging over her postponed wedding was completely self serving....her selective anxiety has hit again🙄

Reactions: 20
Grace is an absolute attention seeker, her whinging over her postponed wedding was completely self serving....her selective anxiety has hit again🙄
Agree totally and wasn’t thinking of her friend Dom last year when hers was cancelled posting about her hair trials etc. She could have went ahead with a small intimate wedding but no we are going to have a year of begging for freebies and wedding content 😩

Reactions: 22
She’s such at attention seeker to say she’s suffering with anxiety and go offline, but come back on to show off her hotel stay and pricey meal, followed by another break for her anxiety! God forbid she ever had money problems, real mental health issues, stuck in a housing crisis, difficulty conceiving, lost her job, carer to a sick child etc etc then she might know what anxiety is! And it’s not just a flick of a switch for others it’s constant. The only thing our Grace does constantly is be a spoof. She’s the fakest person on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yep spot on. If she really just wanted to marry him as opposed to having the big flash day she would have been happy to do with with 50 guests. But no, because it’s so obviously not about her marrying him, it’s all for show and freebies. Sure she wouldn’t / couldn’t spend the money on a wedding. So the audacity of her coming on and moaning about it is actually so insensitive to people. Cop yourself on Grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my god if she should have been offline it's when she was away with her husband to be. Instead she cheapened it by relentlessly posting absolute shite about it. And now she's gone again because we recognised it was absolute shite and called her out on it. No content unless its for a freebie 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
When people pull her up and question the lack of transparency with a lot of her posts she doesn’t like it and blocks them! Is she going keep doing that forever?
Did anyone here that contacted the Beacon and Clarke’s to name a few! I’m sure there are more places ever get a response back from them?

Reactions: 7
My anxiehy is bad, I’m going on a social media break.
today should have been the day before my wedhing. Gonna ditch the kids and go to a fancy hotel but document it and try get loads of freebies and sympathy.
Freebies over, oh my anxiehy, need a break
She said she’d wait forever to marry him. To me that doesn’t make sense.
If that was me I would have just gone and got married.
It’s all the freebies. Nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.