Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she not check her texts to see when her vaccine appointment was instead of relying on Chris to tell her when it was. Why does she want to make herself look so stupid yet wants to come across as clever with her marketing and promotion work. I wouldn't want to hire someone so ditzy.

Reactions: 32
Asking do people change their clothes loads of timed during the day.. 65% saying no..OBVIOUSLY? some of us work or stay at home and actually mind our kids/housework/dinners... ffs!!! Egit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She should be soon on her way to completing her first year of midwifery.....oh yeah...that was just another idea...she's got loads of ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dressing yourself according to your needs for the day is a basic life skill. It's just not efficient or even necessary to change your clothes that many times a day.

Unless of course your day is based on fleeting whims and not an actual routine or even a to-do list.

Reactions: 15
Thread title. Delusions by grace uploads a video crying with no tears on her face, yoga under the moon yet still no kids in her space

How she’s an “inspiration” I’ll never know. Maybe to someone at doesn’t have kids that has all this time on their hands but yet they are probably working so don’t have time to do their free flowing yoga. What a lazy human being

Reactions: 14
Asking do people change their clothes loads of timed during the day.. 65% saying no..OBVIOUSLY? some of us work or stay at home and actually mind our kids/housework/dinners... ffs!!! Egit
I changed my clothes 4 times a day... When I was 13 after watching Americas next top model pretending I was on the show. Not at 30 something 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she changes her clothes so many times in the day then how come we see her in the same dirty tank top 3 days in a row 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She got the Voduz press drop and no mention of the cocktails just a half heart show of the brush

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She got the Voduz press drop and no mention of the cocktails just a half heart show of the brush
She only has to show that and then get paid. They all do this, sure Rachel accepted a free McDonald's for her kids and got paid too. She couldn't have just bought them herself and showed folk. They do nothing unless paid. I what annoys me is when they get free expensive hotels and spa services for free when these people have cash and then they get paid by hotel too. Free cinema premieres also and paid also to sit there. I am contempt in my life and I get by amd these folk should try do some nice things in a while without being paid .

Reactions: 3
I had a look at that voduz brush online, that's not a feckin new hairbrush. I have the exact same one I got from Aliexpress 2 years ago. We have them in 3 different colours in the house. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
As much as she annoys me, I'm kinda glad she has an Insta account, without it this thread would not exist and I'd miss it, I look forward to reading here everyday. It's more entertaining and informative then she is. Sometimes I belly laugh at the comments/thread suggestions. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 36
And the anxiety has gone again and she's off out tonight!! In fairness to her, even with all her moaning, she has a great life....

Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen her post about being out - is she indoors somewhere? If she’s only had one vaccine she surely couldn’t be 🤷‍♀️
then again this is grace 🙄

Reactions: 7
She has plenty of confidence for sure I’m not half as big as her and I wouldn’t wear a short top like that with my Spanx

Reactions: 23
Oh dear photoshopping out out fail again head doesn’t look to fit the body as we have seen so many times before

Reactions: 7
It's just a really predictable cycle. She goes at things all guns blazing. She's at the gym, posting videos, yoga, tracking her meals, out and about. Before you know it she's not able to sustain all the activity, then she crashes and has another bout of anxiety and takes to the bed. In the end the people that suffer are the kids. It's very sad. She's spends so much time and money trying to escape her home life. 🙁

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.