Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just hates being an adult & having responsibility. And I’m not undermining mental health trust me, I know, but she runs from responsibility & cries wolf when she hasn’t lost weight / isn’t getting work etc.

Reactions: 21
I think she may have lost her brand ambassador or whatever its called and this led to the break from Instagram. She is not cut out for public life if comments affect her so badly- and i dont mean that bitchy i couldnt do it in a million years reading negative things about myself would overwhelm and depress me

Reactions: 22
Perhaps he has left his job for a while so she can focus on getting better. My heart goes out to her
Did she say something on Instagram that everyone is now feeling sorry for her or is just the content of the videos is dire, I don't understand what what's going on.

Reactions: 3
I think she may have lost her brand ambassador or whatever its called and this led to the break from Instagram. She is not cut out for public life if comments affect her so badly- and i dont mean that bitchy i couldnt do it in a million years reading negative things about myself would overwhelm and depress me
I got that impression too... that something happened with a brand...
She is tit at her job and I think she is realising it and that's what's kicked off the anxiety...

Reactions: 5
Her problem is 1- she has too much free time and me time on her hands

2- too many people pander to her.

Also she said she was on a social media break yet she was online still commenting on people's stuff.. and brought us along with her to the conrad... its really bleeping sound of her anxiety to let her have a hotel stay and dinner out..

She knows her days on insta are numbered... and a brand dropped her or something...

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Oh hang on I see its on the grid. I never look at her page only waragainstinstagrammers, her grid hasn't updated there yet.

Why is she filming this? this is a conversion for a family member or a qualified professional.

Its just making content out of it - saying "im a mental health advocate" what does that mean? its a totally hollow statement. are you a positive mental health advocate? a poor mental health advocate? It means nothing, its just a buzz phrase.

I suffer from depression and actually had a nervous breakdown a few years ago - I know what its like, I have been there so I speak from experience. She is not putting routines in place for herself, thats a huge part of it. I think a lot of her problem is she knows she is in an unstable career that she, frankly, isn't very good at - she knows this too and doesn't know what to do. Thats a huge part of it in my opinion. She says she wants to not pick up her phone all the time, yet she records this for instagram? She is honestly her own worst enemy. There is no off switch for depression/anxiety but there is a point where you need to realise what youre doing wrong and walk away from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I watched the video and not really sure what to make of it to be honest. Is it sincere or is she looking for engagement on social media ? Especially after taking a break last week then coming on to highlight her weekend away.
She is definitely lost and has way too much time on her hands to get into her own head if that is to be believed!
Where can Grace go from here in terms of her platform! Ive said it before, structure, consistency and routine she needs and a job that is not a digital creator! She can have numerous sessions with Zen, Jen, days in the garden but her anxiety is constantly going flare up when something goes wrong for her or she gets criticism! She needs to go to her GP and get off social media! It’s definitely negative place and space! Her family and friends who care for her and not the ones that also benefit from the freebies and lifestyle she has as a digital creator need to be stepping in and supporting her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well I need to slap myself as I bothered to watch a bit of that. Load of shite, me myself and I. And now I remember why I haven't followed her is a couple of years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The video, I'm lost for words, so insincere, I hope I'm wrong but I just don't buy it, if that was anyone else genuinely pouring their heart out I would have been in floods.

Reactions: 23
The video, I'm lost for words, so insincere, I hope I'm wrong but I just don't buy it, if that was anyone else genuinely pouring their heart out I would have been in floods.
Exactly the same here. That was a load of pure insincere shite, desparate to find something to post.

Reactions: 14
Same ... people that know me say I feel sorry for everyone.... I have huge empathy for people... but not with grace I'm sorry.... its well for her being able to nap when she wants..
God luv her if she ever has any real problems .

Reactions: 13
It’s like she’s forcing herself to be this person she sees her peers doing it and making money from it and respect from a enviable following but she is screaming desperation and vulnerability. Her family need to intervene and take this phone from her. She’s not sending out good messages here

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.