Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit harsh! Our dog did the same to the skirting as a puppy. How does that equate to not appreciating things?
The house is brand new and she is letting the dog destroy the skirting and the blinds. If it was only one time that was damaged then she would have gotten the spray that stops them doing it. She thinks she can just get some gifted skirting and blinds rather than prevent the dog from doing it.

Reactions: 12
Is Grace anti lockdown and anti mask? Your one shes sharing the allotment with is and she runs the stand for our children insta account which is anti mask, anti lockdown etc. Grace seemed to have no problem tagging her in her stories.

Reactions: 5
Her morning off when she said Chris was helping organise a game in memory of his friend today, you would think she would get up mind the kids & let him do what he has to do, she selfish mare as usual!

Reactions: 12
Obviously she has her own issues. I mean we all do, life is not easy.

I know we all experience anxiety and depression in different ways but I can’t understand how she comes on talking about the horrific panic attack she’s just had. I’ve had three my whole life and I’ve had to stop myself from calling an ambulance each time. I also wasn’t right for months after.

My weight fluctuates and if I gain a good bit then I’m extremely down and irritable. I see that in her.

I do think she’s depressed but I think she’s more irritable than anxious.

Reactions: 9
She has to be the thickest person on Instagram, I have second hand embarrassment for her.
She's not thick at all, id say she's a cute bleep who knows how to manipulate every situation to her advantage and can turn on the self pity party at a drop of a hat. If she was serious about her own mental health she'd have done something before now. Only reason she's doing it now is that the penny might be finally dropping that she's useless at her job. So she's looking for interaction by looking for sympathy.

Reactions: 8
I am so angry at how she is going on now... not a care in the world. Because thats exactly how anxiety and depression works.
You decide its going to stop, upload a video on to insta and hey presto life is all good again.
If only we all knew this.
That’s exactly it. She is a disgrace. An absolute diagrace to herself and shame on her for making a mockery of mental health by literally getting up the next day after her attention seeking tit and going to the cinema. Recording content. Breakfast in bed etc. Cause she controls her mental health - yeah ok!
you are a lazy entitled zero personality fool

Reactions: 10
Laughing at Grace saying "my morning off" with toast and coffee in bed 🥴

Reactions: 11
I don’t know what’s worse. The anxiety breakdown buffered closely each side by a five star hotel stay and free trip to the cinema. Or the people who have never met this woman commenting underneath it saying I/we love you. Baffling

Reactions: 31
I’m baffled as to how she thinks what she does is ‘work’. I’m sorry but it’s not work and can in no way be compared to a 9-5. She was actually trying to say her ‘job’ is harder than a 9-5 which is fairly laughable
I wasn’t going to waste my own mental energy and comment, but then I read the comment from the poster above about crying in the shower so as not to burden her family and my blood is boiling. She has a victim mentality. Likely every single one us commenting on this thread in reaction to this video has a mental health issue and that’s why we’re here, as someone mentioned she is weaponizing mental health. She doesn’t understand the difference between being a rut/general unhappiness and severe depression/anxiety. I am hoping she is reading or does read this..
This is the reality of working in 9-5 job with depression looked like for me about a month ago when I was experiencing withdrawals from my third attempt at finding a medication that works for me that was actually making me feel worse..I work an office job, half remote now and I am never not logged on. My performance is judged by results so this is actually torture when I’m not doing as well.
I suffer from a chronic illness where I can be out for a week at a time sometimes with no warnings. I have no one to look after my work load due to my seniority. My “9-5” profession unfortunately does not glorify valiantly coming out on camera and declaring the state of my mental health, while I’d be offered support no doubt, I’d likely lose my autonomy and confidence from senior management.
Because of being out ill already at times, I have to go in put on “real”brave face so that I don’t get deemed incompetent in my ability. Last month went like this grace... I get home (or log off) from an exhausting day of what should be considered an acting job putting on my brave face.... and I throw my clothes on the floor (not into a laundry bin) go straight to bed, don’t make myself food or turn on the Tv because I don’t enjoy watching anything. I might order takeaway if I’m starving (I haven’t been able to face getting any shopping, I don’t have any freebies just laying around my house) I’d leave all my dishes, takeaway boxes, laundry and cleaning to pile up. Wake up the next morning, dig something out of my closet and slap some makeup on and go in and pretend everything is ok. All of my physical and mental energy is used on this, on the commute home I’m sitting there analyzing every social situation I was in that day and if anyone picked up on my incompetence to handle the stress of my clients on my own, or whether they dislike me, or if I offended them. Because I’m in the height of withdrawals from these drugs, I’d wake up with night sweats, soaking wet sheets and vivid dreams. This was one of the bad weeks I had over the last month. After trying 4 antidepressants over the last 2 years I still haven’t found what works. (Ive been suffering for over 10y) I’ve tried every non medical therapy under the sun, but in reality at most times am not even well enough to meditate, practice self care etc.
The flexibility your current job offers you Grace is actually a god send with your MH right now, you can choose when to record. You get a press drop in, great- record something on one of your good days, like the day you were in the Conrad. Save these and then upload during the week..you’re not obligated to post content but if you need to keep your feed constant for followers, just keep buying them or have Chris upload some of these videos you’ve banked during the good days...
after withdrawals I have to go through another period of 2 months of being drug free to reassess my actual depression levels (my old SSRI actually made me feel worse so I’ve no idea what that even looks like) before I decide to start a new one. All while keeping my 9-5 that often involves weeks like this to keep up.
Wanna switch for a few weeks?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I wasn’t going to waste my own mental energy and comment, but then I read the comment from the poster above about crying in the shower so as not to burden her family and my blood is boiling. She has a victim mentality. Likely every single one us commenting on this thread in reaction to this video has a mental health issue and that’s why we’re here, as someone mentioned she is weaponizing mental health. She doesn’t understand the difference between being a rut/general unhappiness and severe depression/anxiety. I am hoping she is reading or does read this..
This is the reality of working in 9-5 job with depression looked like for me about a month ago when I was experiencing withdrawals from my third attempt at finding a medication that works for me that was actually making me feel worse..I work an office job, half remote now and I am never not logged on. My performance is judged by results so this is actually torture when I’m not doing as well.
I suffer from a chronic illness where I can be out for a week at a time sometimes with no warnings. I have no one to look after my work load due to my seniority. My “9-5” profession unfortunately does not glorify valiantly coming out on camera and declaring the state of my mental health, while I’d be offered support no doubt, I’d likely lose my autonomy and confidence from senior management.
Because of being out ill already at times, I have to go in put on “real”brave face so that I don’t get deemed incompetent in my ability. Last month went like this grace... I get home (or log off) from an exhausting day of what should be considered an acting job putting on my brave face.... and I throw my clothes on the floor (not into a laundry bin) go straight to bed, don’t make myself food or turn on the Tv because I don’t enjoy watching anything. I might order takeaway if I’m starving (I haven’t been able to face getting any shopping, I don’t have any freebies just laying around my house) I’d leave all my dishes, takeaway boxes, laundry and cleaning to pile up. Wake up the next morning, dig something out of my closet and slap some makeup on and go in and pretend everything is ok. All of my physical and mental energy is used on this, on the commute home I’m sitting there analyzing every social situation I was in that day and if anyone picked up on my incompetence to handle the stress of my clients on my own, or whether they dislike me, or if I offended them. Because I’m in the height of withdrawals from these drugs, I’d wake up with night sweats, soaking wet sheets and vivid dreams. This was one of the bad weeks I had over the last month. After trying 4 antidepressants over the last 2 years I still haven’t found what works. (Ive been suffering for over 10y) I’ve tried every non medical therapy under the sun, but in reality at most times am not even well enough to meditate, practice self care etc.
The flexibility your current job offers you Grace is actually a god send with your MH right now, you can choose when to record. You get a press drop in, great- record something on one of your good days, like the day you were in the Conrad. Save these and then upload during the week..you’re not obligated to post content but if you need to keep your feed constant for followers, just keep buying them or have Chris upload some of these videos you’ve banked during the good days...
after withdrawals I have to go through another period of 2 months of being drug free to reassess my actual depression levels (my old SSRI actually made me feel worse so I’ve no idea what that even looks like) before I decide to start a new one. All while keeping my 9-5 that often involves weeks like this to keep up.
Wanna switch for a few weeks?
Really hope she reads this... sending you all my love and hugs... I know it doesn't help you....but i think YOU are the brave one... keep goin.... hopefully you find a medication that lifts the awful feeling a bit for you ..💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Grace, you are a disgrace and you should be ashamed of uour privileged self

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Great comeback after being so unwell to do some selling and promoting, wasn't she so lucky her igtv worked like magic and she's miracuosly better :unsure:

Reactions: 21
Great comeback after being so unwell to do some selling and promoting, wasn't she so lucky her igtv worked like magic and she's miracuosly better :unsure:
She has absolutely no shame, she's a hateful witch

Reactions: 7
She seems very focused on the amount of views it got and that it did what it was supposed to do. Which was boost her viewer numbers. Influencers are all about boosting numbers whatever it takes to do it. Mental health card is just an easy option.
This! She seemed almost giddy about having 90k views and certainly in much better form. I wonder how she would have been if she had of only received 50? Also if the theory is true that her management company is no longer working with her, being able to show a prospective management agency the large amount of views she got for this would go a long way towards securing a new contract…

The reality of mental health varies from person to person and story to story. @uncleted your words are heartbreaking to read and I truly hope you find the right treatment. I cannot imagine how soul destroying it is for you (all of us really) given how absolutely hard you worked and continue to do so, to see Grace portray the sugar coated life with anxiety. The one that you can click on and off from. And to think she profits from doing this is just so sickening.

Wishing you all the luck @uncleted and all those struggling. Take it day by day or minute by minute. Lets keep battling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's an absolute c#nt!!! And that sing-song voice on top of everything else makes me want to punch her so hard right now!

• Heart
  • Wow
I can't even stand to read about Grace here anymore. She has 100 % sickened my hole the last few days playing this mental health card.
I skipped through her stories earlier and she said she's going to take a few hours to reply to messages from people because she knows these people are vulnerable putting themselves out there by messaging her. She will in her arse do that. They are vulnerable, they may have nobody else to speak to, they may be in a bad place thinking they can connect with Grace through this. Then to message this waste of space for her not to reply 🤷‍♀️ She has done it before with her "How's everybody doing, I'm always here for anyone suffering with their mental health" bullshit question boxes and somebody posted here that they had messaged her, not in a good place with their mental health and the stupid witch never acknowledged their message.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This! She seemed almost giddy about having 90k views and certainly in much better form. I wonder how she would have been if she had of only received 50? Also if the theory is true that her management company is no longer working with her, being able to show a prospective management agency the large amount of views she got for this would go a long way towards securing a new contract…
I don't really understand the pride in it ? She has 168k followers, so....78k didn't watch. Which would back up that call out account saying she only had 58% authentic followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.