Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie12

Did anyone else feel weird about the spa treatments she got in her last vlog, in a place that used to be a prison? Both the contrast of rich people getting facials in a space where suffragettes used to be imprisoned, and the way Estee thought it was a fun cool thing? Or am I just overly sensitive?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

thepigeonspyjamas

1654994085000.png

is she seriously asking what the hell she was wearing when it looks infinitely more put together than the sack-like clothing she wears now?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dianne

Chatty Member
I’m just putting this here because no one cares in my life but I randomly saw Aslan in a gallery up north the other day. He was taller and better looking than i remember from videos. He was walking around not smiling with a not smiling woman. Literally so uninteresting but I still wanted to share 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

poopettemetis

VIP Member
OK rant time, I've been using Seed since early February (and this stuff works wonders honestly) and pay $50 us dollars a month for it because I've been sick and my doctor recommended it to fight bad stomach bacteria, while this fucker gets it for free.. maybe she doesn't even need it. Boils my blood. I doubt she will even make it a routine, but princess freebie now is advertising health supplements like it's a joke. Packaging goals. Fk.. some of us actually need this stuff I don't care what the package looks like.

View attachment 1257800
My fave is she’s “been desperate to try”. Apparently not desperate enough to use her own money to buy some for herself 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30

thepigeonspyjamas

1646951963009.png

Imagine going to a session to hear about women in STEM and Estee shows up to speak to you - what a joke. I bet she had to google STEM when she first got invited 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

getawaywithit

VIP Member
She also talks about being asked to speak at the Downing St event and she herself is basically like, ‘idk why they would ask me to speak at something like this lol’, and then later says that the girl who spoke ahead of her had a whole PowerPoint/slide deck presentation and Estée implies she moreso winged it… but then when someone in the comments asked why Estée would have been invited she says she takes offence to that question? Yet she herself said she didn’t know why and her whole attitude in that entire vlog was like ‘it’s so weird I was even there but whatever’.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
She looks like a prison inmate trying to go to a tennis match (with that sweater). :ROFLMAO:

I can't believe she gets paid for this shit.

How embarrassing and unprofessional (yet...again).

She had a livestream scheduled with a GUEST and she had an "injury from pilates" and an "emergency" osteopathy appointment. Needless to say, she was late and got "stuck in traffic" so she had to pull over on the side of the road to do the livestream IN HER CAR. She also zipped her sweater on over her seatbelt. Gemma looked annoyed lol.

Estee's problems are fake made-up problems. She like made her day chaotic when it didn't need to be.

She looks like a prison inmate trying to go to a tennis match (with that sweater). :ROFLMAO:

Woah this website is glitchy ... didn't mean to post the same comment 3x LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

thepigeonspyjamas

Chillpreneur?
…Chillpreneur?
CHILLPRENEUR?!

I’m not sure why but this fills me with so much rage. Just the level of ego and douchiness

1656116445396.png

• Sick
  • Angry

thepigeonspyjamas

1648182782982.png

Is she seriously boasting about going to the post office herself? Like we’re all sitting around thinking “wow she goes to the post office herself instead of sending her minions? She’s so nice and down to earth”
🤦‍♀️

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
"New month = new season = new reason to shop" she says as millions are facing the worst economic conditions of their lifetimes and worrying about what this new season - aka cold - will be like when they can barely afford gas prices as they stand.

Honestly, Estee's just so shitty I could cry out of anger.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ruiva22

Sooo, this might be old news, but I just decided to check the BAER business estee shared on her story, nothing there. And then decided to check Mirror Water, for fun. And why does Aslan own shares? Also Amelia owns shares, which is great she’s supporting her friend. But what about making it clear she has a lot to benefit by recommending the brand?!

• Wow
Reactions: 26

RosaLux

The worst part was when they were in that weird spritual shop, and Estée said that „we all need some crystals in this economy“ … like, I‘m sure the current crisis hits you soo hard, Miss Lalonde 🙄 She is so out of touch with reality.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Liz.Lemon

OMG! I’m just watching her Italy blog and she went to the tiny ass island I’m from - Ischia.
The “garden” she went to is literally behind my house.
Poseidon is suuuper touristy, locals rarely go there but she’s actually showed it quite well.
The church she saw is where we used to hang out in the evening and my dance recitals were.
Calise is THE BEST pastry place ever! I dream of a cornet to DAILY! There’s just nothing like it.
The Giardini Ravino is across from my dentist 🤣

So all in all this vlog was soo good hahah mostly cause I recognised a bunch of things but she’s got a lot done and did quite a few cool things from the island. Made me a bit nostalgic ngl.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ccc123000

Chatty Member
Eye roll at Estee trying so hard to be "funny" like her friend said, in her latest vlog. No you are not funny at all, even after wine has been consumed. Plus Rebecca and Estee looking so tragic behaving like two middle aged aunts who stuffed themselves in outfits two sizes too small for a night out which I'm sure was not boring at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ECH

VIP Member
You know in Harry Potter when they go to the Quidditch World Cup and they see wizards trying to blend in with humans but they're wearing like kilts and sandals? That's the vibe here

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
She just posted all that stuff from her fancy gifted trip then comes back with this crap.. maybe she should get a job if she wants to know what real burnout is.. I haven't had a day off to just hang out on the couch and eat cookies the way she does, for the past 18 months as every single day, 7 days a week revolves around my 18 month old and my freelance jobs. I don't get to call out of work and stay in bed for hours if I'm having a bad/sick day, i have responsibilities like most adults who work or who have kids. She's such a joke...

1653499738980.png

1653499888233.png

1653499912836.png

Oh of course this is an AD without the word AD in the title of her vlog.. so she's using the word anxiety to sell people stuff, that shit should be illegal, I hate it when Youtubers cosplay a doctor. It's some CBD stuff...Ugh.

1653500272067.png

• Heart
  • Sick

Callan

VIP Member
Adstee has a new Vlog out, I don't know why she bothers anymore, not sure if she's just playing dumb or she truly doesn't know anything.

She says "Happy Monday" then had to ask the Ruth, the woman she was with if it indeed was Monday morning. I don't know anyone who has a job that's confused about when it's Monday, like you can't miss it...

1665338009897.png

She's been doing Daisy Jewelry for what, 3 years now? While recording a podcast for it she got their Instagram handle wrong and had to ask what it was.. dude you're shilling your crap Jewelry 24/7, how can you not know what their IG handle is??

1665338194830.png

so the Ruth corrects her lol

1665338230070.png

then the Ruth said that they changed it, and Estee says "It changes all the time" and the lady was like "No, we don't, just the one time"

1665338281105.png

1665338328858.png

Next scene she's at some bar and again has to ask the person she's with what the street it's on is called, like who cares #1 and why is everything a question??

1665338414819.png

Well and it continues, she goes to mee Margaret, the founder of Omorovicza, and can't even talk about the new product she was invited to check out, so she asked Margaret to describe it herself. So why did they even need Estee over there? She's so damn clueless.

1665338542284.png

She's back in her apartment getting her makeup done for some Daisy thing and legit says that she doesn't know what it is..

1665338716782.png

1665338748783.png

I wonder if all the Daisy girls secretly hate her...

• Haha
  • Wow