Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many products have space nk sent her! šŸ¤¬ she must have so many products in the cupboards, thereā€™s no way someone can go through as much ā€œstuffā€ as she does.
Right? That makeup bag they sent her was basically overflowing with products. And yes, her bathroom is full, even in the nicely made up photos for her apartment sale they couldn't hide the mess, whereas every other room was made to look tidy/less cluttered.

OMG! Iā€™m just watching her Italy blog and she went to the tiny ass island Iā€™m from - Ischia.
The ā€œgardenā€ she went to is literally behind my house.
Poseidon is suuuper touristy, locals rarely go there but sheā€™s actually showed it quite well.
The church she saw is where we used to hang out in the evening and my dance recitals were.
Calise is THE BEST pastry place ever! I dream of a cornet to DAILY! Thereā€™s just nothing like it.
The Giardini Ravino is across from my dentist šŸ¤£

So all in all this vlog was soo good hahah mostly cause I recognised a bunch of things but sheā€™s got a lot done and did quite a few cool things from the island. Made me a bit nostalgic ngl.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't know how I feel about this Rebecca munroe. I don't know why she gives me mean girl arrogant vibes. Which is funny since they're so into auras. Hers just seems very off.

How many products have space nk sent her! šŸ¤¬ she must have so many products in the cupboards, thereā€™s no way someone can go through as much ā€œstuffā€ as she does.
AND she took some free products from the event AS WELL despite having juste received a whole box days before šŸ˜³

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah Estee seems really greedy when it comes to freebies, like how many products can one person possibly use? Also once you open them, they only have a certain amount of time before they expire. Not to mention mixing and matching so many skincare brands, can't be good for your face..

Reactions: 3
Yeah Estee seems really greedy when it comes to freebies, like how many products can one person possibly use? Also once you open them, they only have a certain amount of time before they expire. Not to mention mixing and matching so many skincare brands, can't be good for your face..
She's got a very resilient skin and doesn't seem to be affected by the crappy food she eats when not growing to the restaurant.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m just putting this here because no one cares in my life but I randomly saw Aslan in a gallery up north the other day. He was taller and better looking than i remember from videos. He was walking around not smiling with a not smiling woman. Literally so uninteresting but I still wanted to share šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m just putting this here because no one cares in my life but I randomly saw Aslan in a gallery up north the other day. He was taller and better looking than i remember from videos. He was walking around not smiling with a not smiling woman. Literally so uninteresting but I still wanted to share šŸ˜…
Whoa, thank you for sharing that! I used to like the Essie Button vlogs where he would cook her dinner. Then she would eat each component separately because she "didn't like her foods touching" lol.

Reactions: 2
Whoa, thank you for sharing that! I used to like the Essie Button vlogs where he would cook her dinner. Then she would eat each component separately because she "didn't like her foods touching" lol.
I forgot about this! Itā€™s often a preference common in autistic people - interesting šŸ¤“. Unless it was a quirk she had (like the alcohol thing) to garner attention from him so he validated her in a child-parent way which her mum seemingly never did? Kelly always sounds tres dismissive, and of that parental generation which tries to downplay depression as ā€œaww just feeling a bit sad.ā€

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I moreso lean to the ā€˜making up a quirkā€™ thingā€¦ I think youā€™re spot on with it affording her a specific kind of attention from him that she liked.

Itā€™s weird, I was thinking of Aslan the other day because I was somehow reminded of the kind of holidays they would take together that were clearly entirely oriented toward Aslanā€¦ always going to museums or random sights he had researched or some sort of sight seeing holidayā€¦ and EstĆ©e always grumpily following along but pretending itā€™s what she wanted. (One of the more hilarious examples of this is their weekend away to Barcelona where EstĆ©e was grumpy afffffff and was clearly in hell while they toured Gaudiā€™s works). It just made me lol because since they broke up she has only ever done some variation of the ā€˜beach resort/Italian coastā€™ holiday, which is what she clearly always wanted to do.

Reactions: 11
If it were entirely up to Estee, all her trips would be lying around doing nothing and slathering on some face masks. Maybe getting a massage. She does not have an adventurous bone in her body. I remember one time they were in Turkey and she got a Turkish massage at a hammam. Even that wasn't her idea, I think it was Aslan's sister's. Her vlogs were much more interesting when she was with Aslan.

Seriously, is she even relevant anymore? Do people still watch her and engage her on SM? The Italy trip sounds interesting but I haven't brought myself to watch it and keep forgetting because I've unsubscribed to her on all platforms.

Reactions: 11
I moreso lean to the ā€˜making up a quirkā€™ thingā€¦ I think youā€™re spot on with it affording her a specific kind of attention from him that she liked.

Itā€™s weird, I was thinking of Aslan the other day because I was somehow reminded of the kind of holidays they would take together that were clearly entirely oriented toward Aslanā€¦ always going to museums or random sights he had researched or some sort of sight seeing holidayā€¦ and EstĆ©e always grumpily following along but pretending itā€™s what she wanted. (One of the more hilarious examples of this is their weekend away to Barcelona where EstĆ©e was grumpy afffffff and was clearly in hell while they toured Gaudiā€™s works). It just made me lol because since they broke up she has only ever done some variation of the ā€˜beach resort/Italian coastā€™ holiday, which is what she clearly always wanted to do.
ugh, I remember how she ate an effing avocado toast in Barcelona. It's literally one of the best food cities in the world and she ate an avocado toast. all those money and privileges are wasted on her basic-ass self.

Reactions: 4
She's surprisingly active (for her standards) on TikTok, no? I've just seen her latest one and then took a look at the other ones she's done. It's sloppy as expected, and you can tell she's new to it. But there's no sponsored stuff for her to sell on there yet (not even Mirror Water), so it's not too bad. Maybe that is the right platform for her, where she just needs to film for a few seconds and can assure herself (and us) she's a super creative content creator.
I'll enjoy it until she figures out how to get brand deals on TikTok :D

She's surprisingly active (for her standards) on TikTok, no? I've just seen her latest one and then took a look at the other ones she's done. It's sloppy as expected, and you can tell she's new to it. But there's no sponsored stuff for her to sell on there yet (not even Mirror Water), so it's not too bad. Maybe that is the right platform for her, where she just needs to film for a few seconds and can assure herself (and us) she's a super creative content creator.
I'll enjoy it until she figures out how to get brand deals on TikTok :D
Because TT is where the money is at currently. Thats why they have all have made TTs.

Reactions: 4
Because TT is where the money is at currently. Thats why they have all have made TTs.
I donā€™t understand the financial side of TikTok yet, but I thought you only earn money if you regularly get massive view or like numbers or if you have brand deals. Or does it work differently?

I donā€™t understand the financial side of TikTok yet, but I thought you only earn money if you regularly get massive view or like numbers or if you have brand deals. Or does it work differently?
Its all abput posting regularly. Micro influencers are making loads of money!!! 20 something year olds who are creating content are looking to move out of their homes in London and look for flats to rent on their own!! That says a lot. Branda alsp send them products and many do sponsorships and have gone fulltime doing content creation from posting one video a day for a year for example.

Many many micro influencers who barely have 100K followers but are consistent are getting money. One teacher handed in her resignation to do TT fulltime now and she isnt even that great, but is consistent with videos everyday

Or when they went to India and she got sick from the street food and was throwing up on the train and during a camel trek šŸ˜…

• Wow
Seems like someone wants to get rid of her stocks.
Screenshot_20220731_001227.jpg

Wonder how many she sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I totally forgot about her. The last time I saw a video was a primark haul in like 2014 lol. I don't remember ever realizing her / aslan were so rich at the time because I was only a teenager lol, it's been so interesting catching up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.