Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is awful and she really doesnt have much left

She is someone who shouldnt be getting a free holiday at all

She has lost a lot of followers on insta because I am sure she was on over 700K followers?
Last I checked she had 721k followers

Reactions: 2
Her hair is awful and she really doesnt have much left
I don't remember where I read or heard that you should never go down or up more than three shades of your natural hair color, because your hair can't take it. Especially permanently.

It seems pretty logical to me. It's part of why actors wear wigs on jobs that require their hair to be significantly darker or lighter than their own.

But Estee can't seem to comprehend this basic concept and how much damage she's doing to her poor, sad hair.

Reactions: 10
I feel like she's had these shoes before recorded history became a thing. No Estee no.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like she got dressed in the dark using items from a trash bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she got dressed in the dark using items from a trash bag.
Looks like the same outfit she had on her secret vacation in her IG stories and for some reason chose to re-created it at home, she was also pushing her Kermit the frog journal at the beach again, good lord, stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like the same outfit she had on her secret vacation in her IG stories and for some reason chose to re-created it at home, she was also pushing her Kermit the frog journal at the beach again, good lord, stop.
isn‘t it still fromvacation and not a recreation? Looks like there is a room plan behind her on the wall.

Reactions: 2
isn‘t it still fromvacation and not a recreation? Looks like there is a room plan behind her on the wall.
I think so. She probably posted that because it’s “ad gifted” and she left it out of the vlog.. even though she had it in the links. What a business woman 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m assuming that, whenever an influencer wants to go in a ~free~ vacation, they just email one of these travel PR companies with their stats and reach and work with the company to decide where to go?

Reactions: 11
Whoops you're right, my bad. Guess it's from the place she was staying at, good eye!

Reactions: 1
OK rant time, I've been using Seed since early February (and this stuff works wonders honestly) and pay $50 us dollars a month for it because I've been sick and my doctor recommended it to fight bad stomach bacteria, while this fucker gets it for free.. maybe she doesn't even need it. Boils my blood. I doubt she will even make it a routine, but princess freebie now is advertising health supplements like it's a joke. Packaging goals. Fk.. some of us actually need this stuff I don't care what the package looks like.

1652223453334.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
OK rant time, I've been using Seed since early February (and this stuff works wonders honestly) and pay $50 us dollars a month for it because I've been sick and my doctor recommended it to fight bad stomach bacteria, while this fucker gets it for free.. maybe she doesn't even need it. Boils my blood. I doubt she will even make it a routine, but princess freebie now is advertising health supplements like it's a joke. Packaging goals. Fk.. some of us actually need this stuff I don't care what the package looks like.

View attachment 1257800
My fave is she’s “been desperate to try”. Apparently not desperate enough to use her own money to buy some for herself 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My fave is she’s “been desperate to try”. Apparently not desperate enough to use her own money to buy some for herself 🥴
If she was married to Aslan she'd still wait for a gifted divorce. These people are ghouls and jackals, it's sickening.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Which tattoo is she getting removed?
The girl boss one that looks like her first, I thinks he's getting rid of the moon and stars next. She said she was over both a while ago.

Reactions: 4
The girl boss one that looks like her first, I thinks he's getting rid of the moon and stars next. She said she was over both a while ago.
Do you still get left with a faint trace of the tattoo or has the tech improved?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.