Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she sold the peloton. Anyone surprised?
She's really incapable of sticking to anything, huh? I remember, back when she was still with Aslan, that she tried to get into running. She dropped it. Then it was yoga. She dropped it. There must have been something else in the middle, and then the Peloton. Dropped again.

Reactions: 11
She's really incapable of sticking to anything, huh? I remember, back when she was still with Aslan, that she tried to get into running. She dropped it. Then it was yoga. She dropped it. There must have been something else in the middle, and then the Peloton. Dropped again.
She turned that room into a "gym" then never used it. Apparently the only thing she's capable of sticking to is her current hairstyle.

It's the same way she rearranges her apartment every few weeks, I've never met anyone who does stuff like that constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah and with that track record motherhood should be a breeze for her

Reactions: 5
Yeah i'd cover my face too...

View attachment 1538811

weird how young people need treatments like this

View attachment 1538812

finally Estee in her natural true form

View attachment 1538813

View attachment 1538814

she should just stop accepting free clothes, nobody wants to shop those "trousers" okay Estee?

View attachment 1538824
Wow how can those be called "trousers" with her Fupa and cameltoe in full display? So ill-fitting; even if she doesn't know what works for her body type, she should at least know how clothes should fit properly. She should go back to seeing a stylist, like she did during that era when she was into the Topshop Jamie jeans.

Also, stop making that skims top happen. It's AT LEAST two sizes too tight. WTH?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1661896743767.png

she has a man = thriving

1661896815553.png

Men are trash? Gezus.. if someone said that about her sex she'd go ballistic. Just because she picks losers for most part doesn't make them all "trash" god I'm offended for my little baby boy lol.

1661897066744.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she sold the peloton. Anyone surprised?
God, I remember the glee and arrogance when she announced that she had bought it. In previous stories she had pretended to be thinking about getting one, then saw the negative reactions and was like „lol you guys, I bought one because I can“. I think we all knew she wouldn’t use it.

As for her neverending facials and massages and whatever treatments she gets gifted: if I’d need that much relaxation every day (and had the time for it!!) I would seriously question my life structure. Why do influencers need so much vacation and relaxation? What is wrong with them??

Reactions: 22
Its funny how she tags her free dinners and gatherings with freebies as a "press event" as if she was a journalist or something. Just say it Estee, you love the free booze, being pampered and going home with goodies. And this is what makes her tired and burned out twice a month lol. Wow.

1662069744789.png

1662069765351.png

that face lol

1662069853005.png

• Haha
Its funny how she tags her free dinners and gatherings with freebies as a "press event" as if she was a journalist or something. Just say it Estee, you love the free booze, being pampered and going home with goodies. And this is what makes her tired and burned out twice a month lol. Wow.

View attachment 1546973

View attachment 1546975

that face lol

View attachment 1546979
IKR?! Why does she love being Smugstee? What happened to her? Would really like to know.

• Haha
"New month = new season = new reason to shop" she says as millions are facing the worst economic conditions of their lifetimes and worrying about what this new season - aka cold - will be like when they can barely afford gas prices as they stand.

Honestly, Estee's just so crappy I could cry out of anger.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
^ She is extremely tone def and doesn't realise how privileged she sounds. Or she does know and just chooses not to educate herself.

^ She is extremely tone def and doesn't realise how privileged she sounds. Or she does know and just chooses not to educate herself.
I think we need to be prepared for a lot of this from influencers in the next few months. They will not be affected at all by the economic crisis and will continue to sell stuff to people, while showing off their privilege that allows them to f*ck off to Dubai or wherever it is influencers go these days when they need a break from their empty lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think we need to be prepared for a lot of this from influencers in the next few months. They will not be affected at all by the economic crisis and will continue to sell stuff to people, while showing off their privilege that allows them to f*ck off to Dubai or wherever it is influencers go these days when they need a break from their empty lives.
I think we also have to prepare ourselves for the wave of pretend caring stories/posts about how they’re feeling the pinch or their money saving tips. I expect it’ll be as useful as buying a new kettle advice from the government

• Heart
Reactions: 14
First thing that comes to mind is that TikTok sound of Cardi B like “What is thaaat? What is that?”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently she served that meal to 3 other people as well, ballsy...

Nice clown balloon lamp :p

1662257246938.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is her very expensive flat just one big open plan room? The layout and positioning of the furniture looks odd.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 1552502
Thats not a meal I would ever serve to guests, maybe it’s a dinner you have when there’s not that much in the house but the plate was mostly a giant boiled spud! With a little salad and even smaller amount of chicken. Imagine being proud of that...

Reactions: 11

View attachment 1552502
Not a city girl but I do love London and would die for her appartment. Makes me sad to see that abandoned running balcony all the time though.

"New month = new season = new reason to shop" she says as millions are facing the worst economic conditions of their lifetimes and worrying about what this new season - aka cold - will be like when they can barely afford gas prices as they stand.

Honestly, Estee's just so crappy I could cry out of anger.
Not to defend her or influencers but, I used to think this way, then I read that influencers agencies had never worked so much than before covid, so clearly people are buying influencers crap more than ever.
People indeed buy new clothes all the time, for each new season, and dispose of their fairly recent-few months old clothes like disposable tissues. Especially with places like bebop now, where you can sell your clothes to make room for more new.
I honestly don't think people are gonna stop buying clothes, at least not her following.

she used to be a platinum blonde once and she was pretty back then. I remember everyone at GG wished she turned back to being blonde. I know it sounds corny but seriously, it's all about wearing something you actually enjoy and being happy with yourself. She was blonder and heavier but happy and humble and actually cared and enjoyed makeup and the cheap clothes she owned.

Now she's oscillating between styles -- she lost so much of her personality (quite willingly, so no pity from me) due to trying to make Aslan happy. even those ugly clothes and bleached hair can be styled well if you have an eye. But unfortunately, she has never been really interested in makeup or fashion -- or anything else really. She just liked buying things and getting free stuff.
To me her recent blonde color never suited her because she wanted that bleach white blonde (that always quickly turned yellow) with a golden skin tone and glow... A combination that I never ever understood. Remember those two strands of front hair that were literally white against her somewhat bronzed skin?
Either be a golden blonde girl or icy blonde type of girl. Pick one, but don't mix both styles.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.