Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry but I am completely out of the loop and I haven't watched her in years and thought of her today so I went to her instagram and I couldn't see reggie but she seems to have a new dog? what happened to reggie, did aslan take him or did he pass away? I hope it isn't the latter cause he wouldn't have been that old would he?
Unfortunately he did pass away about three years ago. He was over 10, IIRC, and I think he had a health issue as well. :cry:

Reactions: 2
Of course she had to cover her fridge because *someone secret* was taking the photo 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest, I always kind of think she's with someone, especially on that Valentine's day trip. Someone on here said last year, that Estee probably leads an entire life outside of YT that we know nothing about, because she doesnt want to share anymore (due to her resentment towards her viewrers). But she knows she has to share something because vlogs are what her followers want to see. So I think we're getting a very carefully curated version of Estee's life where at the moment she plays the role of "single gal in a pandemic". She's not above lying. Curated and edited doesnt mean that everything we see is smart or flattering, which is why we get stuff like " of course I'm not an alcoholic!" :D

Reactions: 19
I feel as though all I ever hear about Mirror Water from her is that she works so hard on it and it’s taken so much from her and she works hard and did she mentions she works hard on Mirror Water? It’s like when she thinks about the brand she only thinks about how she has had to work at it, which sucks for her, and that’s all she can communicate about it because she’s so self obsessed in everything she does.

I suppose it’s a change from just having random luxury products sent to you and then just talking in front of your camera about how they’re like, so great… she’s actually invested in this brand... But I don’t think she knows that most of us actually work really really hard every day without being guaranteed a great return on our work and don’t have the option of just picking up $25K for an Insta ad if we’re feeling a little short one month, getting spa treatments every week, and going on regular holidays to relax from all the ‘stress’ of selling a bath oil brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has a Beauty Favorites video up, she suddenly felt an urge to film lol.. then she pulls out her own stuff, I was like dude... so off putting

1647190751962.png

1647190791378.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Is anyone else still confused about what mirror water actually is? It started off as some random pics with questions underneath and then into selling journals and now bath and body products. I guess that was the plan all along?

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else feel weird about the spa treatments she got in her last vlog, in a place that used to be a prison? Both the contrast of rich people getting facials in a space where suffragettes used to be imprisoned, and the way Estee thought it was a fun cool thing? Or am I just overly sensitive?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Did anyone else feel weird about the spa treatments she got in her last vlog, in a place that used to be a prison? Both the contrast of rich people getting facials in a space where suffragettes used to be imprisoned, and the way Estee thought it was a fun cool thing? Or am I just overly sensitive?
No, I felt the same. But I think it was the way she got all giddy and immature about it. It is kind of cool how the design wise how they repurposed the rooms into spas (but also kind of disrespectful at the same time…). She sounded like a school girl who had no deference to the historical significance of the space.

I can’t get over how much she is still getting in PR. She’s irrelevant now, why are all these brands sending her stuff?!

Reactions: 16
No, I felt the same. But I think it was the way she got all giddy and immature about it. It is kind of cool how the design wise how they repurposed the rooms into spas (but also kind of disrespectful at the same time…). She sounded like a school girl who had no deference to the historical significance of the space.

I can’t get over how much she is still getting in PR. She’s irrelevant now, why are all these brands sending her stuff?!
Agree, the way she framed it was a bit off putting.. like “oh here’s where the toilets used to be” and then saying she could stay in there all day 🙄

Also don’t know how or why she’s gifted so much PR. The agency she works with must lie about her numbers or something.

Reactions: 8

Is aslan still helping her? Because she has been completely useless and created rubbish content for the last three years. She's not gaining any more subscribers and I don't believe the new ones are super interested in her. And with her shrew persona it's hard to comprehend that she has a good network. It is very curious.

BTW: she finally lost her youthful appearance. I mean she has been trying so hard to look like an old lady for years now, I hope she's happy about it.

Reactions: 7
Is aslan still helping her? Because she has been completely useless and created rubbish content for the last three years. She's not gaining any more subscribers and I don't believe the new ones are super interested in her. And with her shrew persona it's hard to comprehend that she has a good network. It is very curious.

BTW: she finally lost her youthful appearance. I mean she has been trying so hard to look like an old lady for years now, I hope she's happy about it.
It must be the excessice wine and the unhappiness

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Welp, her new video was obviously filmed to piggy back off this Intothegloss ad/feature 😂 Didn’t even bother changing her shirt. Oh! But she did add a Tower28 blush and swapped out her bath salts for the body oil.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just dislike how she films stuff that comes off as, oh I felt like saying hi, and its an affiliate link after another and her own stuff, its all ADs disguised as organic content. I mean it's fine if you want to film ADs all day long just be honest and disclose it. Own your tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's really making herself even more irrelevant doing a feature with intothegloss. Maybe if it was 10 years ago.
Her style of videos and posts is equally out of date - she's coasting like a lot of the OG bloggers and vloggers on their past success, but they don't realise they've been replaced. Unfortunately, seems companies haven't realised yet either. Although most marketing companies are very slow to catch on to trends.

Every time this gal posts one of these “BABE!” videos, I immediately think “this is what it must be like to be Estee’s boyfriend” 🙊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.