Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #4 you guys! Big thanks to @imtakingabath for the brilliant title as Estee is still channeling her best snake oil salesman Goopy pitch for Mirror Water, which is still a mystery of what it stands for, even by her fans. Let’s not also forget the Kermit green journal made with mulberry paper blah blah cause that will make your fantasies come true, if you’re not using a £35 journal then you’re clearly doing it wrong!

Guess is that she scared off her latest beau again. That’s the vibe we get from her semi passive aggressive posts about men despite ongoing not so secret vacations to Europe with them, while Rebekah is still her assistant/videographer/bestie/dinner date/her chef/maid/dog sitter/masseuse while always looking as if she was dunked in a vat of baby oil. Girl you can do so much better, I think…

Hew newest passion seems to be booze, she really opens up in her Instastory chats lately in late night cringy chat sessions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
When vogue went really downhill, now more than ever I see they get paid to show and promote those products

Screenshot_20220214_130408.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Did she thank the PR firm she hired (after their dismal launch) right in the post? Lmao! Well at least that is ~transparent, Estée.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow, it really took us quite a long time to get through that last thread, it was started in May last year :D and on the first page (yes, I checked :D) there was a post about how she has sold the apartment. That obviously never really happened, since she's still there. Was it ever marked as sold? My prediction back then, based on her looking at houses in certain London areas, was that she and her Normie were getting serious and moving in together. Now, speculation seems to be that they're not together anymore, maybe haven't been in a while which could explain why she's still in the apartment.

She has a new vlog up, she's actually pretty chill in it but at one point she prank calls her mom and pretends she's drunk and her mom says "are you drunk? Oh great, good to know" ... If I called my mom like that she would probably get really pissed at me, it wouldn't end well lol.

1644868153186.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The flat was removed from right move but it was never marked as sold. I believe no one made an offer or they made one way below the price she was asking for, because let's be honest except for the large windows the rest of that flat is awful, and for that price there are far nicer places to buy in London.
Or... She was on one of her obsessive moments and invited herself to move with the normie of the moment because I have the feeling she dated many guys and were dumped several times the last 3 years.

Reactions: 9
What I don't understand. Why sell the apartment? Seems more reasonable to move in with a guy and rent the apartment.
Or is it too much reasonable for estee? haha.

Reactions: 2
There was this vlog
which might have just been Estee entertaining one of her weird ideas, but at the time it seemed to me as if she was set on buying a house, and even Estee wouldnt buy an entire house in London to move in by herself, so I thought she and her then-Normie were serious. Especially since not too long the apartment was up for sale.

I'm trying to think of something positive to say about Estee. Her nails look nice in the video above.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't stone me but I'm liking her little more these days, see seems less angsty, I just get concerned about her drinking so much wine while most likely being on meds, I get into mom mode about stuff like that lol.

Reactions: 17
Don't stone me but I'm liking her little more these days, see seems less angsty, I just get concerned about her drinking so much wine while most likely being on meds, I get into mom mode about stuff like that lol.
OFF WITH HER HEAD! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reporting @Callan immediately :D

I hear ya though; if she’s really mixing her drinks with meds than that is worrying, but it’s sadly something I think she’s been doing for a while now…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems Mirror Water/ the PR agency has been sending out gifted sets to other influencers. Wonder if they sent any to Klaudia?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did we ever find out what happened between her and Seabiscuit?
Nah, we deduced that something happened on their trip to LA a few years back in 2019 because it looked like they went back to the UK separately and then never seemed to hang out together after that trip?

Reactions: 3
Nah, we deduced that something happened on their trip to LA a few years back in 2019 because it looked like they went back to the UK separately and then never seemed to hang out together after that trip?
Yeah it wasn't very clear what happened but it was an abrupt end of a very clingy friendship. Estee was answering a Q&A months later from a fan about it, she said "we're still friends" the "still" struck me as odd and forced but with her this happens all the time, so hard to tell.

Reactions: 10
You know what I am wondering for like, years? This business with aslan and alleged dirty money stuff is BIG news. And it was only talked about on guru gossip, tattle and maybe one reddit thread. There is such a fuss about scandals so little for influencers with fewer subscribers. If I were estee I would be cautious and wouldn't come up with a goop-like brand.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.