Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
OH yeah getting to those comments @Silly Sausage must have meant .. I get that a lot of people like her but let others speak, gezus its like Niomi Smartass fans, always daggers

View attachment 1117084

View attachment 1117086
View attachment 1117089
View attachment 1117091
I mean, sure invite a beauty brand founder but maybe one with a biochem background who started their beauty business to bring science backed beauty innovations to the market 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe all those women had other more important matters to attend to…like running their brands and researching formulas and what not.

And it seemed like this event was specific to inspiring women/girls from underrepresented groups. Didn’t realize white women were lacking anywhere.

And her “I speak directly with people in STEM roles” LOL! As if that qualifies her to talk about STEM. I talk directly to people in HR roles, but I’m not qualified to do payroll.

Does Estee even have a college degree?!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Callan

VIP Member
Hope I'm not being annoying with my write ups but this girl is redonk.. she's had two days of "work" after a gifted weekend stay, as in she had to be at the shoot for her Mirror Water something and she ended up crying, because she was overwhelmed and had to do laundry? Get a grip Estee..

1665349044675.png

1665349097237.png

Yes laundry, as in put it in the machine that washes it for you, she's acting like she had to go to the river with her bucket and scrubbing board...

1665349173705.png

I swear it takes me hours to watch a 23 minute video from hers, not sure why I bother anymore, well I'm doing the dishes and laundry now so maybe that's why lol.

Also weird that she said her laptop is old and dying so she got a new Mac laptop and something else but she was just selling that new computer a while ago, so was it lend to her to talk about then she gave it back?

1665350167926.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

thepigeonspyjamas

It’s like she’s constantly fighting her own body shape. Like she wants so badly to be those stick figure skinny girls of the 90s that she buys clothes for that body type - whereas if she just accepted her body the way it is and dressed for her own body type, she would look so much better and more put together

calabazarock

Oh god, I work in STEM and feel offended. This is why I think all these events are shit, What does Esteé have to say aboyt science and career? "I love to take baths"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t care if influencers keep their life private, loads of people online make interesting content while sharing very little about themselves. But if you’re both private and you make boring content then like… why would anyone follow you lol

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Whenever Estee talks about her depression, I always wonder if her entire lifestyle of unencumbered comfort actually contributes to it.
She definitely leads a very meaningless existence. She doesn't do anything for anyone but herself. She has no real passions. Nothing interests her for long. She doesn't really seem to be a part of the world around her. She's dead set on living in London but aside from the free facials, what would be different if she lived somewhere else? She's not really part of the city, of a community.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I guess it would’ve been funny to her if men make TikToks making fun of Estee’s sexual abuse allegations too?
People are so weak minded they believe the propaganda campaign against Amber Heard and betray the fakeness of their own supposed convictions. Estée like many others don’t really care about feminism or domestic violence and have happily been taken in by propaganda and their own ignorance of how court cases work.
Anyway, she is a pick me and a horrible person.

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
To be honest, I always kind of think she's with someone, especially on that Valentine's day trip. Someone on here said last year, that Estee probably leads an entire life outside of YT that we know nothing about, because she doesnt want to share anymore (due to her resentment towards her viewrers). But she knows she has to share something because vlogs are what her followers want to see. So I think we're getting a very carefully curated version of Estee's life where at the moment she plays the role of "single gal in a pandemic". She's not above lying. Curated and edited doesnt mean that everything we see is smart or flattering, which is why we get stuff like " of course I'm not an alcoholic!" :D

Callan

VIP Member
Omg.. you guys have to read the captions she wrote for this picture, don't think I've ever disliked her more than right now.. unreal

1660073672203.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
She's insufferable. Another "joke" that just completely missed the mark. I refuse to believe she has a legitimate reason to be stressed.

Everything IS fine, Estee. You're on an all-expenses paid trip in Paris. And you didn't even have to do anything, besides show up and pose for the camera (since the team did everything for her). Give me a break.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 3.51.15 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Callan

VIP Member
Estee has a new vlog up, I was hopefully it's something more organic, but no it's a plug for another jewelry brand in the beginning, I thought the ring was actually cool so I went on the link to check out who they are, and holy shit, those prices.. who is her audience again??

1647968858582.png

1647968898373.png

If I had $6590.00 to spare I'd be paying off my student loans, not this stuff.. crazy

• Wow
  • Angry

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Estee: Complains that she's been trying to grow her hair out without any success, and now needs to cut it short. She has no idea why.
Also Estee: *cuts to a clip of the hairdresser absolutely destroying her hair with bleach, heat, etc*

Gee. I wonder why she can't grow it out. 😑

Attachments

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
I just lolled at her new post. She would never use an LG laptop.
It's LG's fault for not doing their due diligence. I have zero patience for influencers but as time goes on and companies continue to choose people who are the wrong fit for their products, I lose more of my patience with the companies too.

An on the go lifestyle... What would Slothstee know about that? Unless she took it to her daily facial and massage... where does she actually have to go?

getawaywithit

VIP Member
She seems to go through personal assistants a LOT and has taken to posting these really sketchy job ads the last few times. Like everyone has said, she offers no idea of the work requirements or expectations. It is absolutely fundamental for an employee to understand what is expected of her and what her main goals and tasks would be at work.

It doesn’t make you seem busy, important, and exciting to not do so, it makes you seem like you run a toxic work environment, don’t really understand professional standards, and are eager to exploit whoever steps up.

It reminded me of something she posted about what it’s like working at a start up like Mirror Water... basically something like, everyone has to step up, everyone is here can be expected to do anything, etc. It was meant as an ‘all hands on deck’ thing but has this passive aggressive thing of like, ‘why wouldn’t you work late and on weekends’. Not saying that’s specifically what she expects but because she put her own money in Mirror Water she is focused on how much work people can possibly do for her, yet I wonder how many of her employees are flying out for weeks long stays at Turks and Caicos resorts and paid for cottages in the countryside and midday weekly facials.

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
Welcome to thread #4 you guys! Big thanks to @imtakingabath for the brilliant title as Estee is still channeling her best snake oil salesman Goopy pitch for Mirror Water, which is still a mystery of what it stands for, even by her fans. Let’s not also forget the Kermit green journal made with mulberry paper blah blah cause that will make your fantasies come true, if you’re not using a £35 journal then you’re clearly doing it wrong!

Guess is that she scared off her latest beau again. That’s the vibe we get from her semi passive aggressive posts about men despite ongoing not so secret vacations to Europe with them, while Rebekah is still her assistant/videographer/bestie/dinner date/her chef/maid/dog sitter/masseuse while always looking as if she was dunked in a vat of baby oil. Girl you can do so much better, I think…

Hew newest passion seems to be booze, she really opens up in her Instastory chats lately in late night cringy chat sessions.

• Heart
  • Haha

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I had to lol at Estée talking about about how she was frantically telling the landlord what a fantastic tenant she’d be, as both her arms are covered in the weird tattoo removal saran wrap… reminded me of in The Office when Michael grilled his foot and wrapped it in bubble wrap tbh.

• Haha