Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I watched the bit about her going to downing street, and from what she describes, it was pretty much like that.

Reactions: 1
So her tattoo removal vlog was basically her just getting free stuff from everyone and filming it? Does she ever pay for anything in her life? I feel bad for the small business owners she is mooching off, giving her free stuff for a mention in her "vlog," which is just really a compilation of ADS.

Reactions: 6
Because it was free?
Oh was it?? I haven't watched the vlog yet but when she announced the removal on Insta, my first thought was that she did it because someone offered her the procedure done for free, I even wrote that on here haha :D

Edit: Ok I clicked on the vlog, paused it and checked the description box, the tattoo removal was indeed "gifted". Knew it. She would never ever pay for a pricey thing like this herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Everything is gifted in her life!! Imagine needing to go to a chiropractor and swindling your way to get the treatments for free. And the juicer!! For christ sake give him money for his time, effort & probably delicious juice, not mirror water products!!!

Reactions: 9
It must be really bleeping annoying to work for an influencer and/or their brand. It’s a Tuesday and Estee goes to Pilates at lunch (so that’s at least an hour away from the office) and then goes directly to her first tattoo removal session. And then she sits in her car eating. Assuming she didn’t take an official half day for all this, that’s all afternoon at least away from the office “getting productive” 🙄

ETA: it’s not cute or quirky to be unprepared to speak to colleagues in your industry. It reflects badly on you Estee and your brand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Gifted tattoo removal, what the hell is wrong with her? She's not poor, why can't she pay for something for once? Is it an ego thing, she think she's winning in life when everything is a freebie? That is such a personality flaw, I can't even...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get so annoyed when she is late to stuff - she was up at 6:30am for the STEM speaking thing yet at 8:20am she was walking Effie and saying she was going to be late. What did she do in all that time? And how unprofessional to be late. I can't imagine my boss, coworkers, or meeting attendees being totally cool if I was late because of my lack of ability to prioritize my time.

"I'm finished with the facial, I never get to actually enjoy these because I'm always filming them but for this one I just really wanted to enjoy it, it was so nice!" - EL on not filming her gifted Chanel facial. 🤨 Yeah, the mere seconds of filming a clip of a gifted experience makes it so ✨unenjoyable✨. This type of nonsense out of her mouth is insane. How and why do brands want to work with her?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She also talks about being asked to speak at the Downing St event and she herself is basically like, ‘idk why they would ask me to speak at something like this lol’, and then later says that the girl who spoke ahead of her had a whole PowerPoint/slide deck presentation and Estée implies she moreso winged it… but then when someone in the comments asked why Estée would have been invited she says she takes offence to that question? Yet she herself said she didn’t know why and her whole attitude in that entire vlog was like ‘it’s so weird I was even there but whatever’.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She also talks about being asked to speak at the Downing St event and she herself is basically like, ‘idk why they would ask me to speak at something like this lol’, and then later says that the girl who spoke ahead of her had a whole PowerPoint/slide deck presentation and Estée implies she moreso winged it… but then when someone in the comments asked why Estée would have been invited she says she takes offence to that question? Yet she herself said she didn’t know why and her whole attitude in that entire vlog was like ‘it’s so weird I was even there but whatever’.
Exactly! Unless she was told the day before (which I doubt) why would you NOT extensively prepare for that event?? It’s at Downing Street so you have to know it’s a big deal. Come on

Reactions: 13
She really thought she would wing it and everyone would start crying with joy and shielding their eyes from the light coming off her while they cried out, "Oh my god are you a Leo YASSSSS QUEEN"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Estee takes the good ole "fake it till you make it" to a whole other level :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I get so annoyed when she is late to stuff - she was up at 6:30am for the STEM speaking thing yet at 8:20am she was walking Effie and saying she was going to be late. What did she do in all that time? And how unprofessional to be late. I can't imagine my boss, coworkers, or meeting attendees being totally cool if I was late because of my lack of ability to prioritize my time.

"I'm finished with the facial, I never get to actually enjoy these because I'm always filming them but for this one I just really wanted to enjoy it, it was so nice!" - EL on not filming her gifted Chanel facial. 🤨 Yeah, the mere seconds of filming a clip of a gifted experience makes it so ✨unenjoyable✨. This type of nonsense out of her mouth is insane. How and why do brands want to work with her?
Great Question @ how/why brands will work with her.

Perhaps the brands need to hear these specific opinions from their target market, or potential customers.
I mean it bothers me to even think about supporting her (via the brands she shills for) given her laziness, lousy attitude and elitist snarkiness towards
her own subscribers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.