Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kalechips

VIP Member
Think is was a gifted bathing suit so she feels obligated to show it off. I get too self conscious to pose in a bathing suit for the whole world to see on Instagram lol, but you can tell she's still but uncomfortable and always has her hands over her stomach area to hide herself a bit.

View attachment 1399844
I haven't kept up with her recent stories, is she casually just covered in mud...or?

Callan

VIP Member
how? she earned quite a bit of fame with her protein/bean soup recipe. I think she was just a whiny brat when it came to food and some other stuff.
What are you serious? I don't recall the soup but I believe you, I don't know why she says things that aren't true, just don't say them.

Delizia

VIP Member
I hate to admit it but I LOVE Ouai. Not only does it work so well, it smells amazing. I always get random people asking what my shampoo is. So pricy though, cant justify it these days.
Oooh do tell more please! Do you have straight or curly hair? Thick or Fine?

ruiva22

I had a look on Company House and can’t find anything about them being shareholders in Mirror Water. I do see the BAER company they are referring to, not sure what they were looking for there.

I also stumbled upon Aslan’s new company, which his sister is a shareholder in.

The most interesting thing I saw is that last year some dude started Water Mirror Ltd 😂🙌
that was probably her accountant, but she has owned the company from the beginning