Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that I love this dress, I WILL NOT be clicking that damn link!
Topshop Petite knit sleeveless funnel slit side maxi dress in black on ASOS (I don’t order anything from ASOS ever so she won’t be making money) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Re her latest stay at some random cabin, is she able to go anywhere that isn’t gifted? It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Re her latest stay at some random cabin, is she able to go anywhere that isn’t gifted? It’s embarrassing.
Nope.

I think it’s embarrassing that influencers never pay for their own trips/holidays. She’s a 30+ year old woman and she’s still mooching off someone. Like a barnacle. Inthefrow is also REALLY guilty of this. Goes on and on about needing a holiday or wanting to go to X - THEN BUY YOURSELF A bleeping TICKET!! Even the trip she got engaged on was a bleeping PR trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nope.

I think it’s embarrassing that influencers never pay for their own trips/holidays. She’s a 30+ year old woman and she’s still mooching off someone. Like a barnacle. Inthefrow is also REALLY guilty of this. Goes on and on about needing a holiday or wanting to go to X - THEN BUY YOURSELF A bleeping TICKET!! Even the trip she got engaged on was a bleeping PR trip.
Omg this!! Yes 10000%

I mean Estee kept the tattoos that she hates till she got gifted removal. Sometimes people with money are the cheapest beggars.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sooo, this might be old news, but I just decided to check the BAER business estee shared on her story, nothing there. And then decided to check Mirror Water, for fun. And why does Aslan own shares? Also Amelia owns shares, which is great she’s supporting her friend. But what about making it clear she has a lot to benefit by recommending the brand?!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Sooo, this might be old news, but I just decided to check the BAER business estee shared on her story, nothing there. And then decided to check Mirror Water, for fun. And why does Aslan own shares? Also Amelia owns shares, which is great she’s supporting her friend. But what about making it clear she has a lot to benefit by recommending the brand?!
Can you please link where you see that?

Reactions: 2
Hmm… Interesting to think of Mirror Water’s connections to that alleged oligarch money… especially right now…

Hmm… Interesting to think of Mirror Water’s connections to that alleged oligarch money… especially right now…
I had a look on Company House and can’t find anything about them being shareholders in Mirror Water. I do see the BAER company they are referring to, not sure what they were looking for there.

I also stumbled upon Aslan’s new company, which his sister is a shareholder in.

The most interesting thing I saw is that last year some dude started Water Mirror Ltd 😂🙌

• Haha
I had a look on Company House and can’t find anything about them being shareholders in Mirror Water. I do see the BAER company they are referring to, not sure what they were looking for there.

The most interesting thing I saw is that last year some dude started Water Mirror Ltd 😂🙌
You need to look into the statements.

that was probably her accountant, but she has owned the company from the beginning

How awkward would it be to ask your ex for money for a company you wanted to start... I mean I suppose if they're on good terms, but it didn't seem like they were. So little we know.

Reactions: 9
The mirror water shareholders, it’s on the mirror water ltd page

Yes, Aslan is a shareholder
Thanks for posting that! Yes, looks like she just hit up every person she knows to invest in her sTaRTuP.

Could the Pontus guy be the Normie? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How awkward would it be to ask your ex for money for a company you wanted to start... I mean I suppose if they're on good terms, but it didn't seem like they were. So little we know.
Right? The way she just never mentioned Aslan again and pretended their years together never happened made it seem like they ended things on bad terms, but you really don’t know with Estee. They did co-parent Reggie for quite a while, so who knows really. And if she asked him to invest in her company, things can’t be too bad. She just wants to publicly erase her past, so people forget about Essie Button. It was her way of dealing with the breakup.

It’s kinda sad she’s all girl boss but then the person who’s funded her life for 10 years is still helping out financially

Reactions: 22
I've been quite sure that Aslan was still financing her lifestyle for all these years. She's way too careless with money, even more careless than influencers who have more followers and sponsorships than her and she does nothing to create any other platform to generate revenue except for this mirror water crap. And Aslan was mature, and has to be more mature now to know not to invest in such a stupid business. He must have some kind of obligation to Estee.

Reactions: 10
It’s kinda sad she’s all girl boss but then the person who’s funded her life for 10 years is still helping out financially
Not trying to disagree but why do you think he’s helping out even now? What evidence is there?

All I remember hearing is Aslan’s family were really wealthy and there was some controversy with how his family made their fortune.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.