Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she doesn’t know the difference between a friend and an employee. You can be friendly with your employee/assistant, Fran does that quite successfully as far as I can see. I think Estee demands what you can get from a friend, like emotional support, as an employer and drains her assistants.

Reactions: 12
She just posted all that stuff from her fancy gifted trip then comes back with this crap.. maybe she should get a job if she wants to know what real burnout is.. I haven't had a day off to just hang out on the couch and eat cookies the way she does, for the past 18 months as every single day, 7 days a week revolves around my 18 month old and my freelance jobs. I don't get to call out of work and stay in bed for hours if I'm having a bad/sick day, i have responsibilities like most adults who work or who have kids. She's such a joke...

1653499738980.png

1653499888233.png

1653499912836.png

Oh of course this is an AD without the word AD in the title of her vlog.. so she's using the word anxiety to sell people stuff, that tit should be illegal, I hate it when Youtubers cosplay a doctor. It's some CBD stuff...Ugh.

1653500272067.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
oh god here we go again! another sponsored youtube video. does she know that no one cares or will buy this? that’s not what youtube is for. your viewers don’t want to see ads all the time. there are so many youtubers that put out good content. why does she have a following at all?

also why use this photo/frame???

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s probably only stressed cos the mirror water shite is failing, not from actual work

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMg her and the post office again, good lord..

1653504736216.png

1653504760339.png

lol wtf is that face

1653504825618.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly believe she has real and serious anxiety. I mean, it's not about the reason but the kind of fear it creates inside of you. And her fear of not finding a rich man to sponsor her lazy lifestyle and to tie her shoelaces is somehow stronger than an average person's financial problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol she said she's not going to take her leather jacket off once she's at the restaurant for dinner because she's not going to be wearing a bra, then acconces it for the whole world just so that they are aware of it.

1653506838089.png

lol..

1653506980229.png

she loves her wine holy moly, girl you're on medication.. what are you doing

1653507065528.png

ok gotta pause this video, its hard to watch too much of her in one afternoon lol, sorry for all the updates

1653507152766.png

Reactions: 4
Ohh… I noticed some comments on her latest vlog that they haven’t seen Effie in a while. Went back and skimmed her last few vlogs and as far as I could tell Effie was not in them, not in the background of her apartment at all, and Estée would often recount her day and her activities and Effie (walking Effie, etc), was not part of it.
Quick look at her Insta shows she seems to have been walking Effie at least a week ago. But no Effie in her apartment or anything.

It’s probably nothing but I wonder if she maybe does not live with her anymore? Or something is going on. Or again, nothing.

I thought it was weird that Estée was pretty much off social media for like a month— didn’t reveal she had been on holiday until she was back, and then didn’t post her real life for like two weeks as she only posted ‘latergram’ holiday pictures. I thought maybe she was moving or something but it seems she’s in the same place. Idk. She responded to someone asking about Effie by saying “she’s doing well” which is kind of weird IMO.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone tried any of the mirror water products?! I’m in need of some self care products and love me a bath salt butttttt I can’t bring myself to give her money 😭🥲

Reactions: 3
Has anyone tried any of the mirror water products?! I’m in need of some self care products and love me a bath salt butttttt I can’t bring myself to give her money 😭🥲
I have, I love beauty products so don't laugh at me but when she had that stupid sale I was like eff it, lets see what your stuff is about and got the 4 piece set that took forever to arrive to US...at first I thought the products smelled like an old man but the scent kinda grows on you, as its very,very masculine/deep foresty. I like the oil and the salve thingy, I don't really take baths, my bathtub is like a nightmare from the 70's, we bought a house last year and everything was renovated but the bathroom with the tub lol, it reminds me of The Shining. The scrub is nice but could be more gritty. Overall okay stuff but if the scent doesn't work for you, then it can be a hard sell. The bath salts look cool, almost like shards of minerals but might be a while before I take an actual bath.

Fun fact I took a shower last night and used her oil and salve after and made the mistake to put some on my feet without letting it sink in and I slipped on the last step of the stairs, coming downstairs and banged myself up lol. I felt like a clown, but that's all on me.

I still don't get the name, my sister was over this weeked for some grilling and she was like, what the heck is Mirror Water in your bathroom, I was like, exactly!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have, I love beauty products so don't laugh at me but when she had that stupid sale I was like eff it, lets see what your stuff is about and got the 4 piece set that took forever to arrive to US...at first I thought the products smelled like an old man but the scent kinda grows on you, as its very,very masculine/deep foresty. I like the oil and the salve thingy, I don't really take baths, my bathtub is like a nightmare from the 70's, we bought a house last year and everything was renovated but the bathroom with the tub lol, it reminds me of The Shining. The scrub is nice but could be more gritty. Overall okay stuff but if the scent doesn't work for you, then it can be a hard sell. The bath salts look cool, almost like shards of minerals but might be a while before I take an actual bath.

Fun fact I took a shower last night and used her oil and salve after and made the mistake to put some on my feet without letting it sink in and I slipped on the last step of the stairs, coming downstairs and banged myself up lol. I felt like a clown, but that's all on me.

I still don't get the name, my sister was over this weeked for some grilling and she was like, what the heck is Mirror Water in your bathroom, I was like, exactly!!
You just described mirror water and the products better than estee ever has

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New vlog, per her babysitter, still there.. she said they had to go to a "work space" because electricity at the office was out so this is what they did

1654230026079.png

1654230127535.png

1654229969137.png

post office again, good lord!

1654230255877.png

OK she also filmed herself driving saying it's her dear friend's birthday and she wants to take him out to lunch at her favorite sandwich place, she then gets there when lunch is actually over and he gets bread and cheese and her favorite sides. Why is anyone friends with her, seriously?

1654230564110.png

1654230540634.png

wonder if Amelia would love a bday lunch like that, even tho I cant stand her

1654230713101.png

1654230460612.png

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently she is in israel right now? some of the comments on her 2 latest posts suggest this….
why does she keep everything so private??? your job is to share with people. that’s the point 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.