Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think she’s still photogenic and pretty in a girl-next-door way. But I agree she should try darker hair, the blonde plus roots is dragging everything down

Reactions: 6
I think she legit got tired and lazy about doing her hair, she used to curl waves into it and stuff, now she just goes for something that's done and "good to go" but not flattering at all.

Reactions: 2
She hasn't posted a picture of her hair, it must look like mirror piss. I wonder which "friend" she copied the hairstyle from.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seems to have quite some sun damage, but I think overall the freckles and pigmentation wouldn't look as bad if she went back to her natural colour or something close to it. She had a nice hair colour and the freckles could actually look cute with that.

Reactions: 13
Yeah she loves to sunbathe constantly then thinks she can magically erase any damage with procedures.

For someone who's supposedly very into skincare, she clearly does not do enough to protect her skin from sun damage. But also I think it's genetic. Kelly hasn't aged very well and IMO looks older than her estimated age.

Reactions: 13
I was a very stupid 17-19 year old who loved to try and get a tan despite of being a pale person who should have just accepted that but also luckily I was addicted to reading health magazines anytime I'd go back to Poland, and so many articles mentioned sun being the one thing that ages you like crazy, and not to tan like an idiot, luckily I took that one advice from them and stopped tying to fry myself for sake of pure vanity. Estee didn't get the memo clearly.

For someone who's supposedly very into skincare, she clearly does not do enough to protect her skin from sun damage. But also I think it's genetic. Kelly hasn't aged very well and IMO looks older than her estimated age.
Yes, true, genes! They can be a blessing or a curse!

• Heart
1654994085000.png

is she seriously asking what the hell she was wearing when it looks infinitely more put together than the sack-like clothing she wears now?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She always just looks mean to me in her pix.. I'm not her dentist, i don't need a smile but sheezus...

She got into her car, took her phone out, posed and thought "yeah this looks good".. ugh

1655085218454.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She always just looks mean to me in her pix.. I'm not her dentist, i don't need a smile but sheezus...

She got into her car, took her phone out, posed and thought "yeah this looks good".. ugh

View attachment 1339065
She does. It's like a whole 'nother person emerged from the person previously known as Essie Button. She woke up one day, decided to repackage herself into this major witch.

View attachment 1339065
Also, everyone knows you paid Rebecca to say that! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.