Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here first when I saw she had a vlog up. Wanted to know what level of annoyance I will be getting myself into before attempting to watch. LOL. I see it's the same ol' complaining about her cushy life...

Reactions: 5
Came here first when I saw she had a vlog up. Wanted to know what level of annoyance I will be getting myself into before attempting to watch. LOL. I see it's the same ol' complaining about her cushy life...
Yeah more bs activities, she got tipsy at lunch and then drunk in the evening and woke up feeling like garbage then was dry and dehydrated again, she applied 5 face creams then an oil, and she threw out her back but was still walking around. Oh and she was showing her favorite cleaning spray saying that she wish they sponsored her because she buys it all the time. Smh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The worst part was when they were in that weird spritual shop, and Estée said that „we all need some crystals in this economy“ … like, I‘m sure the current crisis hits you soo hard, Miss Lalonde 🙄 She is so out of touch with reality.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I had to lol at Estée talking about about how she was frantically telling the landlord what a fantastic tenant she’d be, as both her arms are covered in the weird tattoo removal saran wrap… reminded me of in The Office when Michael grilled his foot and wrapped it in bubble wrap tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had to lol at Estée talking about about how she was frantically telling the landlord what a fantastic tenant she’d be, as both her arms are covered in the weird tattoo removal saran wrap… reminded me of in The Office when Michael grilled his foot and wrapped it in bubble wrap tbh.
And greasy hair and that T-shirt she was wearing looking like a Pyjama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love The Office and Michael Scott!

Actually, I can take quirky, weird Estee. I prefer that version over conceited Smugstee. Most days we get the latter.

Reactions: 9
She's def stuck in her own indulgent lala world, but if she's legitimately renting a house so Effie has more space, that's at least a tit ton better than the number of British influencers who just bin their pets when they become inconvenient (I mean, that bar is on the ground, so not hard to step over that one).

That said, she didn't really think about the logistics of her flat when she adopted Effie in the first place.

Reactions: 7
She's def stuck in her own indulgent lala world, but if she's legitimately renting a house so Effie has more space, that's at least a tit ton better than the number of British influencers who just bin their pets when they become inconvenient (I mean, that bar is on the ground, so not hard to step over that one).

That said, she didn't really think about the logistics of her flat when she adopted Effie in the first place.
I don't really know the area she lives in but it seems like it's more noisy and full on "city vibe" compared to where she used to live with Aslan, which had a more "quiet suburb" feel. I'm sure she could just find a flat in a greener calmer area of London if not a house. Her flat complex already seems like a little town inside the city, so I wouldn't be surprised that the real issue there is Effie being stressed out by people coming in and out of the elevator all the time.

I just can't see her leaving central London and enjoying a "different lifestyle". I think she might feel very isolated, and also she's already always late everywhere, she doesn't seem like the most organised person... so how is she gonna cope with having to commute in central London for "work" (is she gonna move her Mirror Water office again?).

Maybe she's gonne go in Lizzy Hadfield new house area... ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don't really know the area she lives in but it seems like it's more noisy and full on "city vibe" compared to where she used to live with Aslan, which had a more "quiet suburb" feel. I'm sure she could just find a flat in a greener calmer area of London if not a house. Her flat complex already seems like a little town inside the city, so I wouldn't be surprised that the real issue there is Effie being stressed out by people coming in and out of the elevator all the time.

I just can't see her leaving central London and enjoying a "different lifestyle". I think she might feel very isolated, and also she's already always late everywhere, she doesn't seem like the most organised person... so how is she gonna cope with having to commute in central London for "work" (is she gonna move her Mirror Water office again?).

Maybe she's gonne go in Lizzy Hadfield new house area... ?
Her place is only a ten minute walk from Aslan’s old house. It seemed like a calmer area because it was on a private (gated) road. They were sharing Reggie when she moved so she bought a place very close by,

Reactions: 10
Her place is only a ten minute walk from Aslan’s old house. It seemed like a calmer area because it was on a private (gated) road. They were sharing Reggie when she moved so she bought a place very close by,
Oh okay. Thanks for the info ;)
Well she just needs to move to a quieter place. A garden as small as a patio won't make the trick for little Effie. I mean she'll still need to run and play in the park. I guess Estee's just over the morning and evening walks.

Reactions: 3
I think she can't be bothered to put on decent clothes (she mentioned going into the lift, etc), plus Effie's nervous demeanor, too. Guess I can see how she want's a backyard where Effie can just run out and come back in. She has the money, so...

I think she can't be bothered to put on decent clothes (she mentioned going into the lift, etc), plus Effie's nervous demeanor, too. Guess I can see how she want's a backyard where Effie can just run out and come back in. She has the money, so...
Same girl who said she wants 3 kids lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes but gardens in London are hardly big enough to run around, isn't it? I guess she's looking for both though, a house with a garden AND in a quieter area so the walks with Effie are more chill.

The worst part was when they were in that weird spritual shop, and Estée said that „we all need some crystals in this economy“ … like, I‘m sure the current crisis hits you soo hard, Miss Lalonde 🙄 She is so out of touch with reality.
Braindead witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.