Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like comfort too but what the hell is this.. no bra, ballsy!

1663196524627.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She looks like a prison inmate trying to go to a tennis match (with that sweater). :ROFLMAO:

I can't believe she gets paid for this tit.

How embarrassing and unprofessional (yet...again).

She had a livestream scheduled with a GUEST and she had an "injury from pilates" and an "emergency" osteopathy appointment. Needless to say, she was late and got "stuck in traffic" so she had to pull over on the side of the road to do the livestream IN HER CAR. She also zipped her sweater on over her seatbelt. Gemma looked annoyed lol.

Estee's problems are fake made-up problems. She like made her day chaotic when it didn't need to be.

She looks like a prison inmate trying to go to a tennis match (with that sweater). :ROFLMAO:

Woah this website is glitchy ... didn't mean to post the same comment 3x LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There’s no such thing as an emergency osteopathy appointment lol, and I say that as someone who used to see an osteopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That dog isn’t going to be magically “better” if Estee moves into a house with a garden. Effie clearly has some major challenges that Estee has done very little to address.

Estee is just lazy. Going up and down the elevator is too much work/takes too much time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That dog isn’t going to be magically “better” if Estee moves into a house with a garden. Effie clearly has some major challenges that Estee has done very little to address.

Estee is just lazy. Going up and down the elevator is too much work/takes too much time.
Estee and her complains are ridiculous! My cousin has two kids, a 9 month old and a 2.5 year old and has no elevator in her building and not once have I heard her complain about taking the stroller and both her kids down 4 flights of stairs every day, multiple times a day.

• Heart
I'm not experienced with dogs but could someone who is tell me what they would have to do to make Effie feel more confident/comfortable? When the dog is with Estee she seems so anxious, but I've seen videos where she's with someone who isn't Estee and appears more excited/happy

Reactions: 1
I'm not experienced with dogs but could someone who is tell me what they would have to do to make Effie feel more confident/comfortable? When the dog is with Estee she seems so anxious, but I've seen videos where she's with someone who isn't Estee and appears more excited/happy
I’ve a dog but also invest a lot of time into training and once when I did have an issue I couldn’t conquer myself, I had a behaviourist session.

The thing about dogs is they sense what the owner is feeling so well it can actually make any anxiety they feel worse. When you’re holding your dogs leash and say you know they don’t like seeing big black dogs for example but oh no, up ahead is a big black dog. As a human we might suddenly hold our breathe, hold the leash tighter or our heart race. That’s sending a clear signal to our dog “oh my owner is on alert so should I”. Instead the owner needs to remain calm, consciously breathe steady and deep to help their airflow and heart. And the leash should not be firm but safe and soft. There’s a load of other steps but I’m just mentioning the ones that involve the owners body.

Owning a dog with anxiety is not easy, a lot of people with good hearts rescue/buy these street dogs and of course they deserve help but they need to go to the right people. Single person homes, especially to someone not well experienced in anxious dogs is hard. She probably thought because she co owned reggie she could do it but honestly that dog didn’t have issues and if he had, she wasn’t the one to help fix them. It’s all on estee now and there’s no one there to give her a break. It’s really not easy having a reactive/anxious dog by yourself. It’s a very noble thing to rescue a dog but some people’s lifestyles aren’t suited to it. I think she’s trying her best but frankly if she wanted company she would have been better off with a pup that didn’t have the same challenges (not that this is a promise of a well balanced dog, things can happen with poortraining/in build breed personality/ dogs being attacked).

I’m glad she’s getting somewhere with a garden I think not having to come across other dogs in the lift and the courtyard of where she lives will really help the dog feel safe. I don’t actually think she’ll leave the dog in the garden by itself for hours, I think she really does care about her dog, she’s just a anxious person who worries a lot.

Last edited:
It would be expected that Effie would have some anxiety, given her situation and being a rescue, etc. There are varying levels of anxiety in dogs and oftentimes it can lead to reactivity— either to dogs or humans. Reactivity (aggression) is very difficult to deal with and can be incredibly stressful and heartbreaking for owners. Effie doesn’t seem to have reactivity at all, which is great and very lucky for Estée.

I know Estée has literally said that Effie is the worst case of dog anxiety ever seen, but in reality it doesn’t seem that bad at all and has proven very manageable. From what I gather, she was anxious at first being around people (would hide when people came over, etc)., and going out to walk when it was crowded. The thing is, Estée would also take Effie to restaurants, her office, and public places. It’s not something you could do with a severely anxious dog, which is what Estée claimed. It is simply not. Rather, it seems Estée has tried to take Effie on more walks in nature and during quiet times of the day, which hopefully lowered Effie’s stress levels.

Long story short, it appears that Effie had some moderate anxiety after being brought to London and it has been managed or improved through less exposure to crowds when walking, but also she has just adapted over time. That’s about it, and in fact it hasn’t been a huge, unbelievable challenge that Estée has bravely persevered through… I know I’ve said this before but I’m more sensitive to this because someone in my life has an anxious and reactive dog and the things she has gone through to help the dog but also have the dog in her life is unimaginable and really difficult… so seeing Estée claim to have this huge challenge dog that she, Estée, has ‘helped’, when in reality she was fortunate to get a sweet dog who overall appears pretty chill but has had some anxiety in crowded London? It’s just a bit offensive to see.

Reactions: 11
For someone who camplains about using an eleator she can't help herself to constantly take pictures in it. She's drowning in that coat...

1663359099929.png

also what a sad workspace...

1663359545205.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Body scrub in bed, yes of course, who doesn't like to sleep with sand in their sheets?

She has a new vlog out titled "I'm moving" and mentioned in the 1st 2 minutes of the video that she's running late to her hair appointment, and that the offer she put in on her dream home was accepted. And that was pretty much all for moving/new house content.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Body scrub in bed, yes of course, who doesn't like to sleep with sand in their sheets?

She has a new vlog out titled "I'm moving" and mentioned in the 1st 2 minutes of the video that she's running late to her hair appointment, and that the offer she put in on her dream home was accepted. And that was pretty much all for moving/new house content.
Estee Clickbait Lalonde.

NGL, the fact that people like her who do FA can afford their "dream home" in London, even if it's not central, makes me really mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.