Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Whenever Estee talks about her depression, I always wonder if her entire lifestyle of unencumbered comfort actually contributes to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Yeah, her constant, annoyed reassurance “I don’t drink as much as you guys think!“ makes me think that she drinks exactly as much as that. Which probably doesn’t mean that she’s an alcoholic, but she‘s like a teenager who’s just discovered alcohol. She even argues like one lol

Reactions: 22

saraw

Me creator. Me brand founder. Me offended.

I really wish at times like this people would remind her how she created nothing and spent most of her life as a parasite. As someone who studied in a STEM field I am offended. I'm sure people who have been working their asses off to become writers were once offended when she wrote that rubbish book. I regret the times I watched and supported her, I feel like I was responsible for another empty-headed, arrogant, entitled idiot to take precious space from hardworking and brilliant women.

• Heart
  • Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
So she sold the peloton. Anyone surprised?
God, I remember the glee and arrogance when she announced that she had bought it. In previous stories she had pretended to be thinking about getting one, then saw the negative reactions and was like „lol you guys, I bought one because I can“. I think we all knew she wouldn’t use it.

As for her neverending facials and massages and whatever treatments she gets gifted: if I’d need that much relaxation every day (and had the time for it!!) I would seriously question my life structure. Why do influencers need so much vacation and relaxation? What is wrong with them??

Ugholhere

VIP Member
It’s kinda sad she’s all girl boss but then the person who’s funded her life for 10 years is still helping out financially

kalechips

VIP Member
I have, I love beauty products so don't laugh at me but when she had that stupid sale I was like eff it, lets see what your stuff is about and got the 4 piece set that took forever to arrive to US...at first I thought the products smelled like an old man but the scent kinda grows on you, as its very,very masculine/deep foresty. I like the oil and the salve thingy, I don't really take baths, my bathtub is like a nightmare from the 70's, we bought a house last year and everything was renovated but the bathroom with the tub lol, it reminds me of The Shining. The scrub is nice but could be more gritty. Overall okay stuff but if the scent doesn't work for you, then it can be a hard sell. The bath salts look cool, almost like shards of minerals but might be a while before I take an actual bath.

Fun fact I took a shower last night and used her oil and salve after and made the mistake to put some on my feet without letting it sink in and I slipped on the last step of the stairs, coming downstairs and banged myself up lol. I felt like a clown, but that's all on me.

I still don't get the name, my sister was over this weeked for some grilling and she was like, what the heck is Mirror Water in your bathroom, I was like, exactly!!
You just described mirror water and the products better than estee ever has

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
^ She is extremely tone def and doesn't realise how privileged she sounds. Or she does know and just chooses not to educate herself.
I think we need to be prepared for a lot of this from influencers in the next few months. They will not be affected at all by the economic crisis and will continue to sell stuff to people, while showing off their privilege that allows them to f*ck off to Dubai or wherever it is influencers go these days when they need a break from their empty lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

fcukthispoo

looks like Estee is looking for a personal assistant so she can do even more of nothing every day
Love the "not afraid to get stuck in": e.g. someone who would be willing to work more hours than paid for. like, what does that even mean???? "get stuck in"? HUH?

saraw

I know, and she didn’t even say it like ‘I don’t know why I was asked but I’m so honoured and feel I can speak to this’, she had this whole attitude of ‘lol I don’t know why I’m asked of all people buuuuut okay I’ll think of something’. Then when some girl in her comments says the exact same thing, Estée totally comes for her and says the question is offensive tries to make her out as a misogynist.
I'm SO sick of this, these privileged women constantly whining about every constructive criticism that come along their way, claiming it's misogyny. Whenever there is some white woman who does outrageous things for the sake of money, someone (or themselves) start the "well you wouldn't say that if it was a man" argument. I remember when zoella scammed her young viewers by selling them 50 pound of crap there was this piece in forbes where a woman stupidly defended her because if it was a man who did the same thing we wouldn't be attacking her.

If I could find a platform where estee could not delete the non-praising comments I would have asked her if it wasn't misogyny when she didn't try to make friends with a single woman while she was with aslan. Didn't she know about feminism, sisterhood and all that stuff when she made Fran move to an expensive city to work with her only to blindside and fire her. For her, and for thousands of young women, feminism only means ME.

• Heart

saraw

Maybe it’s too dark or shady to bring up? I don’t know but she could also probably use the excuse of “it’s not my family, I had no idea” 🤨
yeah but even the speculation about an ex can seriously damage her brand. and making enemies is like a hobby for estee. she makes friends, uses them & then disposes of them like they are trash. I don't think an nda is too speculative, a lot of rich person people their exes sign them. but not talking about if it resurfaces can hurt estee even more. there are tons of videos analyzing tanya's cheating etc, a spiteful ex-friend or a lancome employee can hold a grudge. I don't know, if I were estee I would be scared. and maybe she is, that's why she's depressed.

I feel the same about her brother having been outed for his predatory behaviour a few years back, that was super messed up. The actions of her brother aren't her responsibility but it just surprised me that that flew so under the radar
oh yes, you are right. except for the fact that her brother's actions ARE her responsibility because she was the one who looked for a prey for her brother among her followers, and she was the one why the girl trusted the brother. she literally catered a young girl to her brother. that was disgusting. I can't believe that topic only stayed in reddit.

• Wow

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Her saying she dodnt even know why ahe got invited to downing street says it all really LOL. But thinks she can come for ppl in her comments section questioning her when she herself didnt know why she was invited - she said this in her latest vlog

Cannot believe she said she went to a 'government situation builiding'
I know, and she didn’t even say it like ‘I don’t know why I was asked but I’m so honoured and feel I can speak to this’, she had this whole attitude of ‘lol I don’t know why I’m asked of all people buuuuut okay I’ll think of something’. Then when some girl in her comments says the exact same thing, Estée totally comes for her and says the question is offensive tries to make her out as a misogynist.

• Sad

queenfeline

Will never get over the fact that they met on Omegle, that has still got to be the most random place to meet a life partner in like what, 2009?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have any of you guys seen her Depop? Some of those items are BEAT and she’s still asking for £1000+
Omg every item on here is hilarious! Freitag bag that’s beat to hell for £110 when they sell for £130 new, a crinkled old toteme trench coat for only £50 less than their current season, £2400 leather jacket with a horrible stain that apparently “adds to the effect” - the effect of what, being an idiot who pays thousands of pounds for a ruined jacket? I know depop sellers are wild but this is something else lmao

• Wow
  • Haha

SapphireDreams

I get so annoyed when she is late to stuff - she was up at 6:30am for the STEM speaking thing yet at 8:20am she was walking Effie and saying she was going to be late. What did she do in all that time? And how unprofessional to be late. I can't imagine my boss, coworkers, or meeting attendees being totally cool if I was late because of my lack of ability to prioritize my time.

"I'm finished with the facial, I never get to actually enjoy these because I'm always filming them but for this one I just really wanted to enjoy it, it was so nice!" - EL on not filming her gifted Chanel facial. 🤨 Yeah, the mere seconds of filming a clip of a gifted experience makes it so ✨unenjoyable✨. This type of nonsense out of her mouth is insane. How and why do brands want to work with her?

• Heart
  • Angry