Estee Lalonde #4 Mirror Water on the wall, who is the Goopiest of them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also does she still use/have her Peloton bike and does she use it or does she hang clothes off it lol.. she turned that room into a gym and I feel like that lasted a hot minute.

Reactions: 4
Also does she still use/have her Peloton bike and does she use it or does she hang clothes off it lol.. she turned that room into a gym and I feel like that lasted a hot minute.
She bought the Peloton just because she could, and because she saw followers telling her that it's not worth it. A typically well thought through decision on Estee's part :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She bought the Peloton just because she could, and because she saw followers telling her that it's not worth it. A typically well thought through decision on Estee's part :D
Lol I think the thrill for her is getting things, not so much using them.

Reactions: 10
Just like she used to go to yoga and has said many times she wants to go back... yet never does

Reactions: 6
This might explain why we have not seen much of Rebecca lately.
I mean Rebecca cooked her meals at home and while they were away, she was her babysitter and dinner date when needed.

“And who knows what else” sounds like 🚩🚩🚩 to me.
OMgosh haha that's the funniest thing I read all day, thank you for making me laugh <3

looks like Estee is looking for a personal assistant so she can do even more of nothing every day
I can't believe that this sloth who boasts about dropping a package at the post office ALL BY HERSELF needs an assistant. Admin stuff help? 😆 😆 😆 Estee, you're a Youtuber/Influencer.. get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
looks like Estee is looking for a personal assistant so she can do even more of nothing every day
Love the "not afraid to get stuck in": e.g. someone who would be willing to work more hours than paid for. like, what does that even mean???? "get stuck in"? HUH?

Reactions: 21
Love the "not afraid to get stuck in": e.g. someone who would be willing to work more hours than paid for. like, what does that even mean???? "get stuck in"? HUH?
Yeah exactly! Estee complained about being taken advantage of by companies and not being paid for the stuff she posted before but she's willing to take on someone young and gullible and doing the same to them x 100.

Reactions: 17
why can't these influencers publish proper job ads? no requirements, no work tasks... because I'm sure she will be expecting a personal maid and she doesn't want other people to know. helping with social media = deleting any comments that don't praise estee's goddessness + creating fake accounts to praise her posts.

Yeah exactly! Estee complained about being taken advantage of by companies and not being paid for the stuff she posted before but she's willing to take on someone young and gullible and doing the same to them x 100.
I tend to find big companies unjust always but in estee's case 1. she now only works with smaller companies 2. her posts are sloppy and lazy and I believe she has been overpromising and underdelivering.

Reactions: 13
She seems to go through personal assistants a LOT and has taken to posting these really sketchy job ads the last few times. Like everyone has said, she offers no idea of the work requirements or expectations. It is absolutely fundamental for an employee to understand what is expected of her and what her main goals and tasks would be at work.

It doesn’t make you seem busy, important, and exciting to not do so, it makes you seem like you run a toxic work environment, don’t really understand professional standards, and are eager to exploit whoever steps up.

It reminded me of something she posted about what it’s like working at a start up like Mirror Water... basically something like, everyone has to step up, everyone is here can be expected to do anything, etc. It was meant as an ‘all hands on deck’ thing but has this passive aggressive thing of like, ‘why wouldn’t you work late and on weekends’. Not saying that’s specifically what she expects but because she put her own money in Mirror Water she is focused on how much work people can possibly do for her, yet I wonder how many of her employees are flying out for weeks long stays at Turks and Caicos resorts and paid for cottages in the countryside and midday weekly facials.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She seems to go through personal assistants a LOT and has taken to posting these really sketchy job ads the last few times. Like everyone has said, she offers no idea of the work requirements or expectations. It is absolutely fundamental for an employee to understand what is expected of her and what her main goals and tasks would be at work.

It doesn’t make you seem busy, important, and exciting to not do so, it makes you seem like you run a toxic work environment, don’t really understand professional standards, and are eager to exploit whoever steps up.

It reminded me of something she posted about what it’s like working at a start up like Mirror Water... basically something like, everyone has to step up, everyone is here can be expected to do anything, etc. It was meant as an ‘all hands on deck’ thing but has this passive aggressive thing of like, ‘why wouldn’t you work late and on weekends’. Not saying that’s specifically what she expects but because she put her own money in Mirror Water she is focused on how much work people can possibly do for her, yet I wonder how many of her employees are flying out for weeks long stays at Turks and Caicos resorts and paid for cottages in the countryside and midday weekly facials.
Also, no offense to the youth today and their informalities, but like don’t take what sounds very much like more than a full time job off of IG stories. Sure, Estee is a kewl and hip millennial influencer and girl boss (LOLOLOL), but she knows 0 about fair work conditions and work/life balance. And I also imagine she hires people by first consulting crystals, getting a facial in the middle of the day, and by whether or not her followers might like the assistant more than her (cough cough CLAUDIA). duck anti-discriminatory hiring practices when you can find a butt kisser and feeling that someone has gOoD ViBeS!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Estee said she needs the assistant to help with her social media, I'd feel bad for anyone who does that for her since she posts her drunken rants and stories on it constantly and butt pictures her mom takes of her on the beach lol, very professional for someone to have to help her with that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.