Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostchips

Wow. I just stumbled on this thread looking for something else and I'm shook because I worked with Erim a few years ago. From what I say I'm sure she'll know where we worked together but not who because everyone at this workplace hated her. I'm so glad people can see through her fake as shit, sickly sweet girl's girl persona. Apologies in advance if any of this is a repeat but I didn't read through all 75 pages.

- The employee base was a lot of young women, some of whom were also Sikh. She's constantly question their devotion to being vegetarian and then eat meat the next day. She also openly called one of the other girls 'the fat Sikh'. This was actually common, she frequently called other women fat or made fun of their clothes, makeup, laugh, whatever she could nitpick
- She lied constantly about everything. She came in crying one day saying the post office lady assaulted her and said her dad was going to pursue legal action. Nothing ever happened nor was it spoken of again. She did this song and dance every few days, there was always some major drama
- She tried endlessly to pit the women in the company against each other. She thought she was so sneaky talking shit but we were all super close and would just tell each other what she said and laugh about it. She was quickly totally alienated from the group because no one wanted to deal with her shit. She was SO toxic that no one wanted a thing to do with her. The drama, lies and gaslighting were insane. I honestly thought she had a personality disorder at times
- I wasn't there but apparently she acted an absolute fool at a photo shoot and was rude to the men on set, even refusing to shake their hand because she had a boyfriend
- She thought every man wanted her, regardless of their marital status or role in the company. She always specifically thought the male VP was in love with her and he was disgusted with her and wanted to let her go well before she finally got fired
- She got fired for stealing product and selling it on Depop. This was the last straw but they were trying to get her out way before that because she was such a toxic liability to the business. She lied to people saying it was because she was going freelance or in the case of ex employees, told them that people were mean to her and forced her out. Don't worry, the record was set straight
- She wasn't good at her job (social media exec or intern? I can't remember) but she acted like God's gift because she was an influencer (small at that point but definitely thought she was a major celeb). The channel didn't grow at all when she was there. She also tried to be in the brand materials because she thought she was such a model lol....cringe. I'm not sure if they deleted posts with her but if you go back long enough you can probably tell when she was there because she forced herself into so much of the content
- She bragged all the time about her rich dad and all the things he'd buy for her and her tacky BMW (but of course pretended it was because of her girl boss grind even though she was on an entry level salary). She loved to talk about her time in 'ATL' where she went to school for like one semester, as if that was impressive. I don't know, she just bragged about the dumbest shit and it was sad because she had nothing else going on in her life and it was completely apparent she had no friends. She'd invite work people to influencer events and no one would want to go even if there were freebies because she was so unpleasant to be around

I'm sure there is more but the gist of it is that she is a wretched and vain person whose entire personality is fake. I honest to god think there are deeper issues with her psyche but I'm not a doctor so I can't speculate any further.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
quick TLDR because i'm just a hater you know, and she asked for more haters! ❤

- erim claims byerim has made a million pounds, but sometimes she's confused and claims it's 6 figures
- her employees/ the girls who she claimed were her closest friends left byerim in december after not even close to a year of being with her. discussions of mistreatment of her employees and taking advantage of her friends is heavy in the previous thread and lots of info on how terrible she treats everyone in her life including family members
- she's sponsored by pandora but sells her pandora stuff and a lot of her other gifted/sponsored products on her depop under a false name and catfish pic @kaurclothes, and she assigns her assistant to keep up with the depop
- TONS of bad reviews of byerim hair oil including: hair loss, dandruff, hair thinning, and overall unpleasant product and overpriced, all of which are flagged by her team on trustpilot to be taken down. her team then goes to post false positive reviews to cover up the bad reviews
- she supposedly got a troll arrested and has MI5 on standby watching this thread - you guys see the views going up 👀 - but her article she promised about the arrest was never to be found
- she lasered off all of her body hair in 2018 whilst promoting a spa she worked for and telling her followers to go spend their money on hundreds of pounds worth of laser treatments, after she removed all of her hair, she started to claim she was born hairless and never had to shave, wax or laser and knows nothing about hair removal when asked
- but don't worry because she ONLY ever promotes things she TRULY LOVES and nothing is ever fake
- she is a modest and devout sikh and the ONLY influencer who EVER speaks up about sikh issues while also monetising traumatic events in the sikh community like the little boy who got bullied
- apparently her dad takes all of her provocative pictures for her, info saying he's for it bc sex sells and other info saying he hates it but encourages to do it for byerim sales, and other info saying he hates it completely and wants her to stop
- her dad's businesses and money trails are raising questions
- she's been parading around uk (and dubai) and has not been following pandemic guidelines or staying safe. if you guys didn't know, the pandemic doesn't apply to fake rich girls who come from daddy's money
- tons of info about manipulation of body image, skin tone, lips, whether its by cosmetic procedure or facetune/photoshop in the first thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

anon12344321

Guys please take this serious, I’ve just had the Met Police at my door for my first ever post the other day. In order for me to make bail could everyone please purchase a 100ml bottle of hair oil and send it to my cell. Thanks sis, I know you guys have got me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

sara_dan

4553E191-B704-4296-B343-8A7351A7011A.jpeg
Did a quick search for glass bottles and look what came up...all the talk on designing and looking out for every single detail to be perfect is just crap really

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Amelia223

Chatty Member
quick TLDR because i'm just a hater you know, and she asked for more haters! ❤

- erim claims byerim has made a million pounds, but sometimes she's confused and claims it's 6 figures
- she's sponsored by pandora but sells her pandora stuff and a lot of her other gifted/sponsored products on her depop under a false name and catfish pic @kaurclothes, and she assigns her assistant to keep up with the depop
- TONS of bad reviews of byerim hair oil including: hair loss, dandruff, hair thinning, and overall unpleasant product and overpriced, all of which are flagged by her team on trustpilot to be taken down. her team then goes to post false positive reviews to cover up the bad reviews
- she supposedly got a troll arrested and has MI5 on standby watching this thread - you guys see the views going up 👀 - but her article she promised about the arrest was never to be found
- she lasered off all of her body hair in 2018 whilst promoting a spa she worked for and telling her followers to go spend their money on hundreds of pounds worth of laser treatments, after she removed all of her hair, she started to claim she was born hairless and never had to shave, wax or laser and knows nothing about hair removal when asked
- but don't worry because she ONLY ever promotes things she TRULY LOVES and nothing is ever fake
- she is a modest and devout sikh and the ONLY influencer who EVER speaks up about sikh issues while also monetising traumatic events in the sikh community like the little boy who got bullied
- apparently her dad takes all of her provocative pictures for her, info saying he's for it bc sex sells and other info saying he hates it but encourages to do it for byerim sales, and other info saying he hates it completely and wants her to stop
- her dad's businesses and money trails are raising questions
- she's been parading around uk (and dubai) and has not been following pandemic guidelines or staying safe. if you guys didn't know, the pandemic doesn't apply to fake rich girls who come from daddy's money
- tons of info about manipulation of body image, skin tone, lips, whether its by cosmetic procedure of facetune and photoshop in the first thread!
Thank you!!
Things to add:
- she also lies saying how she is ‘modest in real life’ which contradicts the whole point of being modest (you have to be modest IN FRONT OF OTHERS in order to be). There’s nothing wrong with not being modest but why lie saying you are?
- claims she never drinks or parties despite working in a club before. Again, nothing wrong with that but seems unauthentic
- no longer close to her two friends harneet and Kavita (who worked for byerim). They have both unfollowed her and crop her out in pictures. People in the first thread has suggested that her traits seem to be narcissistic so it may be she saw herself as better than them and it ruined their friendship? Narcissism could explain why she can not handle criticism and sees it as ‘trolling’ (once blocked someone for asking if byerim is suitable for pregnant women)
- creates a fake sense of sisterhood where she is ‘doing it for those without sisters and mums’ but does not interact in her sisterhood groupchat. She only replies to people asking for advice saying ‘I haven’t had this problem before sis’. She profits off naive girls and only cares about their money
- Constantly complains about everything. Filling up her car, having loads of work. Always says she is ‘burnt out’ even though she has so much time reading the thread, deleting bad reviews and making cringy tiktoks. This undermines how serious being ‘burnt out’ actually is.
- uses a foundation way too light for her and knows it. Wants to appear a lighter skin tone for some reason and has apparently used skin whitening products. There is a whole debate about her ethnicity since she apparently lies about that too

all receipts are on the first thread. Some people on here also know or have known erim personally which is why her lies are being uncovered (everyone is anonymous so don’t listen to Erim saying we will be arrested 🤣🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

minn11

'I hope I can be an inspiration to any young Asian girls who want to move out but aren’t allowed to. If I can do it, so can you. (Just show your mum this pic!)' wtf is this bs i'm dying

imagine another adult telling their parent 'pls let me move out - look erim did it?!?!'

are we 5??????????

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Chocogossiper

Mz0zrTpnRTyGZ+bThGckrw_thumb_b923.jpg

LOOOOOOOL but isn't this the same girl who uploaded a phone convo between her and her mate on her insta-story bitching about how someone else got verified on insta before her but cut the persons name out they were talking about..... like she'd EVER say it IRL because her grey pancake ass would be cancelled, what a dirty ugly hypocrite. its like, she really does her make-up in the morning and decides to spend her day making shitty tiktoks forgetting what she does contradicts who she is, all because she thinks she looks good.

also, her hair is soooo dead, lifeless and dull. her cut is wankkkkk af, sorry for my language, but because she's claimed to be sikh of the century she will never be able to cut it in any style, the bitch has to commit to that dried frazzled mop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Amelia223

Chatty Member

Her hair looks greasy not shiny.

Also, erim has a habit of lying for no reason. Like her prada bag story, her apparently ‘zoning out’ when people gossip, a troll being arrested etc. I remember when she once said she was out and a woman was so amazed by her hair that they asked what she uses. She said byerim and the woman apparently ordered two bottles right in front of her. I mean, who tf believes in these bs stories 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

minn11

lol babe
i spent 6 years getting a distinction in every year of my medical degree (top decile of the year of >200 students) + a masters + learnt 3 languages + was head of 2 charity societies + did research and got published during university... not to mention my part time job
i also spent 2 months volunteering in a developing country during this time + volunteered last year during the peak of covid.

just flexing so erim realises she is the one that has no fcking idea what it's like to work hard. i had to figure everything out myself since my high school wasnt the best but i also acknowledge i am so privileged and lucky that my parents were able to support me in uni and the only reason i am in the position i'm in is all because of them, it's just luck - i'm not special.

erim YOU are the one that doesnt know hard work. stfu.

she get's free shit sent to her all the time, asks her dad to roll out a freaking rug and then has the audacity to present herself as someone that works hard?

i know people in oxbridge even and you will neverrrr catch them complaining and saying shit like 'i work sooo hard omgg you guys dont know anything'

my favourite quote
“If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.” - George Monbiot

okay end of rant lol sorry, i get so triggered by such fake people who are so privileged yet never acknowledge it

Last edited:
  • Wow

anon903321

Wow. I just stumbled on this thread looking for something else and I'm shook because I worked with Erim a few years ago. From what I say I'm sure she'll know where we worked together but not who because everyone at this workplace hated her. I'm so glad people can see through her fake as shit, sickly sweet girl's girl persona. Apologies in advance if any of this is a repeat but I didn't read through all 75 pages.

- The employee base was a lot of young women, some of whom were also Sikh. She's constantly question their devotion to being vegetarian and then eat meat the next day. She also openly called one of the other girls 'the fat Sikh'. This was actually common, she frequently called other women fat or made fun of their clothes, makeup, laugh, whatever she could nitpick
- She lied constantly about everything. She came in crying one day saying the post office lady assaulted her and said her dad was going to pursue legal action. Nothing ever happened nor was it spoken of again. She did this song and dance every few days, there was always some major drama
- She tried endlessly to pit the women in the company against each other. She thought she was so sneaky talking shit but we were all super close and would just tell each other what she said and laugh about it. She was quickly totally alienated from the group because no one wanted to deal with her shit. She was SO toxic that no one wanted a thing to do with her. The drama, lies and gaslighting were insane. I honestly thought she had a personality disorder at times
- I wasn't there but apparently she acted an absolute fool at a photo shoot and was rude to the men on set, even refusing to shake their hand because she had a boyfriend
- She thought every man wanted her, regardless of their marital status or role in the company. She always specifically thought the male VP was in love with her and he was disgusted with her and wanted to let her go well before she finally got fired
- She got fired for stealing product and selling it on Depop. This was the last straw but they were trying to get her out way before that because she was such a toxic liability to the business. She lied to people saying it was because she was going freelance or in the case of ex employees, told them that people were mean to her and forced her out. Don't worry, the record was set straight
- She wasn't good at her job (social media exec or intern? I can't remember) but she acted like God's gift because she was an influencer (small at that point but definitely thought she was a major celeb). The channel didn't grow at all when she was there. She also tried to be in the brand materials because she thought she was such a model lol....cringe. I'm not sure if they deleted posts with her but if you go back long enough you can probably tell when she was there because she forced herself into so much of the content
- She bragged all the time about her rich dad and all the things he'd buy for her and her tacky BMW (but of course pretended it was because of her girl boss grind even though she was on an entry level salary). She loved to talk about her time in 'ATL' where she went to school for like one semester, as if that was impressive. I don't know, she just bragged about the dumbest shit and it was sad because she had nothing else going on in her life and it was completely apparent she had no friends. She'd invite work people to influencer events and no one would want to go even if there were freebies because she was so unpleasant to be around

I'm sure there is more but the gist of it is that she is a wretched and vain person whose entire personality is fake. I honest to god think there are deeper issues with her psyche but I'm not a doctor so I can't speculate any further.
Well first of all, thanks for the tea! This is truly sickening and confirms my theory that she has some deep rooted issues. To be stanning for Sikhi and then calling other Sikh girls fat and insulting them is so fake and just goes to show, her brand is full of shit.

Karma is real and you get what you give, so Erim before you splatter your 🧿 emojis everywhere, take a look in the mirror love. Your heart is black and you need help.

As for stealing, that is so trashy and classless just like her. For someone with 7 figures, she steals from her job? She’s a liar 🤥

Reactions: 11

kaur57

to be honest, I had to bring this post again to everyone's attention. I feel like there might be people (Erim fans) that are on this thread thinking that we're hating on her because she is 'pretty' or 'successful'

but this whole thread was created to call her out on her lies, deceit and manipulation!

it is SOOO easy to create a fake personality on social media and say whatever that sounds nice & thats exactly what she is doing..

that's the main goal of this thread..to make people aware that she is not how she portrays herself to be

and she has created this whole persona of wanting to help girls online, especially Sikh girls.

and Sikh girls are constantly struggling with issues like body hair and for Erim to say that she was born hairless when she's had laser done (we have receipts!) IS SOO FRUSTRATING and cruel to these young girls that feel isolated, etc

ugh i'm so frustrated lol

• Heart

Chocogossiper

0EEFB453-FC8E-4BD3-AF17-6CF0A9B263B6.jpeg

So fucking disgusting that this is the shit she spews “im still part of this family I didn’t get kicked out” with the laughing emoji .... knowing that her followers are predominantly Asian and it’s highly likely some of them may have been kicked out by their family or have been in the predicament that their no longer allowed to be part of the family for whatever reason. It may seem like I’m reaching but I think it’s vile that she jokes about things like that, likes it’s nothing. Again she is a narcissistic whore who acts like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth and she perpetuates this disgusting typical Asian toxic ideology to her poor followers and anyone who reads that and is in that predicament probably feels a lot worse about themselves because they may not be able to GO HOME. Whore whore whore she is the epitome of what’s wrong with the Asian community.

and1236

the way this girl constantly uses Sikhi for profit is disgusting, she could have told everyone to download it to get to top 4 without mentioning sikhi

How can she just drop sikhi into everything profit based, so awful

She claims to be sikh of the century but only mentions sikhi when it’s for money and her own gains

She does nothing to actually help others or empower anyone, literally all just for show and all just talk. Actions speak louder than words.

Also lol at her talking about how her current team is the best bla bla, when her previous team (harneet and Kavita) made her company what it is, she’d be nothing without them

• Sad

radiogeologist

I thought I'd leave these public receipts here...

>>Her business registered/incorporated on May 5th, 2020 and you can find the public pdf records at this link or just see the photos below. She insistently says she started off completely independent and on her own capital and that her dad refused to help but it's clear that he not only gave her capital from the get-go, but has always been the managing director of ByErim Ltd., Erim's "independent, self-made company".

>>If you search ByErim Ltd on Endole (link or see photo), you'll see that Erim is listed in most of her father's businesses. She's been/is director of so many of his businesses (she's been involved with 7 different companies, all run by her father, receipts in photos and here). She is in no way self-made and has indeed received tons of help, advice and opportunities from her father.

>>Her father, Satwinder Lally obvs likes opening his kids companies, because here's Kianlocks Ltd where Erim's brother, Kian, is director.

Look, it's great if parents can help their kids establish themselves, but to lie and build a brand off of being self-made? And make youtube videos with outright lies to address people's (rightful) suspicions??

Um...sis??? Is everything you are a lie?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Chanel30

'I hope I can be an inspiration to any young Asian girls who want to move out but aren’t allowed to. If I can do it, so can you. (Just show your mum this pic!)' wtf is this bs i'm dying

imagine another adult telling their parent 'pls let me move out - look erim did it?!?!'

are we 5??????????
This is ridiculous 😂 so someone isn’t “allowed” to move out, but the second they show Erim’s post, the parents are suddenly going to have a change of heart? 😂 this girls make herself look and sound stupid.

• Haha

browngurl888

433EEEC9-6838-417A-B115-0808B58659E4.jpeg

GO BLOW UP MY COMMENTS WITH LIKES ON HER NEW TIKTOK!!

nevermind LOL she really does have someone monitoring all her accounts 24/7 because my comments got deleted within 15 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: 10