Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep! she makes out like she designs everything, it infuriates me that she is not called out more and puts on an act of being a designer etc like Erim but it’s just factory produced stuff
it was worse when she posted that tiktok on not wanting to disclose her manufacturers and wanted people to do their own research lol wonder why

Reactions: 3
When looking at the trustpilot reviews, byerim always respond to the negative ones saying they are unable to delete reviews and only flag them to get the order number or some bullshit like that. We all know that they flag reviews as an attempt to get it removed which violates their reporting rights according to trustpilot so I will report this as their star rating isn’t genuine if their good reviews are forced and bad reviews are removed

here’s another time of her being obsessed with looking like anything but Indian

View attachment 553180
On the misuse of reporting I would say definitely the second one is what ByErim is doing!! So would be worth asking trustpilot to look into it x

View attachment 553390Did a quick search for glass bottles and look what came up...all the talk on designing and looking out for every single detail to be perfect is just crap really
Maybe that’s why the pump is so crap! Have a look for hairbrushes while you’re on there 😂

Reactions: 4
On the misuse of reporting I would say definitely the second one is what ByErim is doing!! So would be worth asking trustpilot to look into it x

Maybe that’s why the pump is so crap! Have a look for hairbrushes while you’re on there 😂
it was worse when she posted that tiktok on not wanting to disclose her manufacturers and wanted people to do their own research lol wonder why
Yep when I saw that I thought to myself honestly you sell things that are nothing special or unique and you don’t want to say because one google search will find it and you’ll see the disgusting mark ups !

View attachment 553390Did a quick search for glass bottles and look what came up...all the talk on designing and looking out for every single detail to be perfect is just crap really
She 100% got the hair oil/perfume bottles from Alibaba for really cheap as well. I understand that’s how business works in order to make profit but why lie saying how much stress and hard work it was to design and package your oil when all you did was bulk buy bottles from alibaba for super cheap then add a cheap paper sticker on it? She says it took her a whole year to find the perfect bottle when she probably just did a quick search on alibaba

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
yep! she makes out like she designs everything, it infuriates me that she is not called out more and puts on an act of being a designer etc like Erim but it’s just factory produced stuff
Tbh I get a weird vibe from Niki Mahon. I've never brought from her but recently shes hyping up doing biz content now and helping other females. She keeps saying that shes here to help or to DM her and makes out shes here to support other women etc I asked her a simple q in her DM (nothing about suppliers or anything) just a general biz q and she saw it as it showed as seen but never bothered to acknowledge or reply it. So shes another one that chats BS on her stories and posts but isnt as genuine as she makes out to be. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Niki is going down to Biz content route now coz shes planning on launching biz coaching

Tbh I get a weird vibe from Niki Mahon. I've never brought from her but recently shes hyping up doing biz content now and helping other females. She keeps saying that shes here to help or to DM her and makes out shes here to support other women etc I asked her a simple q in her DM (nothing about suppliers or anything) just a general biz q and she saw it as it showed as seen but never bothered to acknowledge or reply it. So shes another one that chats BS on her stories and posts but isnt as genuine as she makes out to be. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Niki is going down to Biz content route now coz shes planning on launching biz coaching
that’s terrible she did that I do get that vibe from her too that she resents her following now and always feels she has to post, says she doesn’t want to use filters but then always stories either with filters or make up.

I’d find her attempt to biz coach laughable

Reactions: 2
that’s terrible she did that I do get that vibe from her too that she resents her following now and always feels she has to post, says she doesn’t want to use filters but then always stories either with filters or make up.

I’d find her attempt to biz coach laughable
Its Strange how people move when they gain following but then Ive seen influencers who are nothing like these people, Niki realised her following was at a standstill and I think it’s her attempt to now capture a different audience

But she doesn’t seem as bad as Erim

I’m convinced Erims a sociopath

Has anyone seen her app? I downloaded it (then deleted it ofc) and she has a video on there showing how to apply her ‘non greasy’ Ali express oil which ironically made her hair sooo greasy 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I have never seen a small business owner talk about money so damn much! Like...her whole life revolves around money and these materialistic things...how is she not EXHAUSTED

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She acts like she was devoid of money growing up when she really wasn’t it’s really weird

Also forgot to mention when you open the app, this scary ass pic of her big bobble head pops up, nearly gave me a heart attack 😩
9079BFFF-3C1E-45AE-BA4A-403517781B01.jpeg
And to the exposing page on insta, I want to keep myself anonymous but on your story, you put the bottles are £2. They are actually 36p for each bottle which is how much erim pays, just thought you’d want to correct it ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
the way this girl constantly uses Sikhi for profit is disgusting, she could have told everyone to download it to get to top 4 without mentioning sikhi

How can she just drop sikhi into everything profit based, so awful

She claims to be sikh of the century but only mentions sikhi when it’s for money and her own gains

She does nothing to actually help others or empower anyone, literally all just for show and all just talk. Actions speak louder than words.

Also lol at her talking about how her current team is the best bla bla, when her previous team (harneet and Kavita) made her company what it is, she’d be nothing without them

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I cannot take this girl seriously. “Let’s break a record for sikh owned apps” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s like when she was begging people to watch her ads all the way through on YouTube to “see what happens”
I’m dead 🤣🤣 she wants to be top 40 and is only at 54 now. Doesn’t she realise that’s 14 steps away- she’s not even near, she’s delusional 😭

• Haha
Why is Erim pretending that she’s on top 54 out of all the free apps on the App Store, it’s only out of the free shopping apps and she’s gone down to 62 now 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Let’s get it to top 40!! Remember it’s SIKH OWNED!! 🤣🤣🤣 she so embarassing

We all know how cringy her tiktoks are but why is her bobble head ass looking at the camera like that in this one 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.