Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she doesn’t complain about simple tasks like filling up her car unlike someone we know 🤭
Honestly, I complain about this 24/7 but you'll never see me posting on my socials about how much I hate it 😭

I wonder if she realised she can eat at her dining table yet or?
Ok this got me. "Sick of eating on my bed" Ok, so go sit in the kitchen? Go sit in the lounge? Go eat at the dining table?

Reactions: 2
Ok this got me. "Sick of eating on my bed" Ok, so go sit in the kitchen? Go sit in the lounge? Go eat at the dining table?
she’s gonna claim eating on her bed makes her suffer from anxiety. Has she even been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder or does she just say these terms like having anxiety or feeling burnt out to make people sympathise for her? This seriously does undermine how serious these disorders are

Reactions: 3
she’s gonna claim eating on her bed makes her suffer from anxiety. Has she even been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder or does she just say these terms like having anxiety or feeling burnt out to make people sympathise for her? This seriously does undermine how serious these disorders are
As someone whose had to have meds for anxiety in the past, this girl pisses me off to the fullest degree. She needs to stop complaining and realise nobody forced her to be an influencer, she did it herself and if she can’t handle “trolls”, get off social media.

As someone whose had to have meds for anxiety in the past, this girl pisses me off to the fullest degree. She needs to stop complaining and realise nobody forced her to be an influencer, she did it herself and if she can’t handle “trolls”, get off social media.
Exactly. She’s complains about EVERYTHING and claims that doing her work makes her burnt out and suffer anxiety. You would think she doesn’t even like being an influencer so why didn’t she quit if it makes her this unhappy. Unless she knows she will find no other source of income from being fired three times. I think she just says these things so people feel sorry for her because of how ‘hard’ she has it- poor erim, having to have lunch on her bed 😩😩😩
The only people I feel sorry for are those who do give her constant support that have watch her complain all the time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly. She’s complains about EVERYTHING and claims that doing her work makes her burnt out and suffer anxiety. You would think she doesn’t even like being an influencer so why didn’t she quit if it makes her this unhappy. Unless she knows she will find no other source of income from being fired three times. I think she just says these things so people feel sorry for her because of how ‘hard’ she has it- poor erim, having to have lunch on her bed 😩😩😩
The only people I feel sorry for are those who do give her constant support that have watch her complain all the time
Spot on!! I don’t understand the point of constantly complaining. As you said, nowhere will hire her unless she wants to pop bottles in a club somewhere maybe she might have a shot. Anywhere where one has to have respect and accept some level of inferiority, good luck. There is no way she should have publicised getting fired 3 times like it’s a good thing. Not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur & not everyone has daddy’s £ to make it in life. So problematic 🙃

Reactions: 6
I’m sure even her die hard followers must think the same thing! She’s not confined to her room, so why act like you are?

Alternatively, why don’t you buy or rent a place? You brag about having a seven figure business, but also complain about not having enough space to live? Make it make sense

Reactions: 5
I’m sure even her die hard followers must think the same thing! She’s not confined to her room, so why act like you are?

Alternatively, why don’t you buy or rent a place? You brag about having a seven figure business, but also complain about not having enough space to live? Make it make sense
Exactly she boosts about her business and money yet complains about space. Like buy your own house then, oh wait her dad will probably fund most of it like he did with her tit oil

Reactions: 1
The lies continue.. stated on their Trust Pilot that they flag the review to get the order number... no ‘sis’ you can ‘request more info’ (giving the customer the opportunity to provide info) which Trust Pilot will do by sending an email to the customer to provided their contact details and order number and send that to the company email address to make amends with the customer. Trust Pilot only remove reviews if it’s in breach of GDPR, incorrect company review or contains curse words/racist themes etc.

Attachments

• Haha
The lies continue.. stated on their Trust Pilot that they flag the review to get the order number... no ‘sis’ you can ‘request more info’ (giving the customer the opportunity to provide info) which Trust Pilot will do by sending an email to the customer to provided their contact details and order number and send that to the company email address to make amends with the customer. Trust Pilot only remove reviews if it’s in breach of GDPR, incorrect company review or contains curse words/racist themes etc.
Who even believed ‘we flag reviews to get the order number’ bullshit

• Haha
her brother or dad don't go by singh either. it really does feel like she only started using kaur when she wanted more sikh followers because she didn't use kaur in the beginning

Reactions: 9
So I thought I would make use of Ancestry UK this Bank Holiday weekend as it’s free.
I can confirm that Ms Erim Kaur is in fact Erim Almas Lally. Kaur does not appear on her birth certificate. And Malick is her mother’s maiden name.
Malick seems like a mixed cultural surname. I had a friend at Uni who was a Malick but hindu. But maybe erims mum is 1/2 Afghan which makes her 1/4 then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Their responses are so bad, this is why they aren’t building a good reputation and eventually everyone will realise

How can you have such bad business practices

Reactions: 4
She's sooo lazy, probably because she's so used to everything being handed to her LMFAOOOO

I also realised that her and her father had the cheek to put down other influencers who were "copying" Erim's idea with a hair oil but the witch copied her hair oil idea from someone else?!?! You're not the only influencer who was selling hair oils luv

Malick seems like a mixed cultural surname. I had a friend at Uni who was a Malick but hindu. But maybe erims mum is 1/2 Afghan which makes her 1/4 then 🤷🏻‍♀️
If this is true and her mum is actually 1/2 Afghan, I'll LOL because this girl was really out here with an Iranian flag in her bio 😭

Says the girl who wears foundation that's 5 shades lighter than her 😂
I can't stop laughing... Who asks why their plaster doesn't match them??? You can literally get dark brown plasters lmao? Or those plasters for kids with animals on it and stuff LMFAOOAOSJDKJFS SHE'S SO PRETENTIOUS! How about you now ask yourself why your foundation shade doesn't match you because girl....

She deleted it off her YouTube channel but its still on dr v channel. She goes on to say how she doesn't suffer from lip pigmentation but genuinely believes in the product...HOW? So embarrassing and pathetic and then tanvi obviously did that whole video about dr v and how she's basically a con
Please note I do not consent to seeing Erim's creepy smile anymore after finding out how evil she is x

Also, if any of the Sikh community are here or are lurking, please look into the I am Gurmit Kaur case in the UK and try spread the word. She's an elderly Sikh woman from the UK, she's widowed and 75 years old, and is being threatened with deportation for no valid reason. She volunteers in the Gudhwara everyday and has no home in India.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can't stop laughing... Who asks why their plaster doesn't match them??? You can literally get dark brown plasters lmao? Or those plasters for kids with animals on it and stuff LMFAOOAOSJDKJFS SHE'S SO PRETENTIOUS! How about you now ask yourself why your foundation shade doesn't match you because girl....
I thought this 🤣🤣 I think she read this thread and saw that people are realising how she pretends to be a lighter skin tone. So now she wants to put out there that she sees all skin tones equally. But seriously, who the f has ever asked why their plaster doesn’t match their skin?? She defo made that up 🤣😭

• Haha
I thought this 🤣🤣 I think she read this thread and saw that people are realising how she pretends to be a lighter skin tone. So now she wants to put out there that she sees all skin tones equally. But seriously, who the f has ever asked why their plaster doesn’t match their skin?? She defo made that up 🤣😭
She's a bloody werido like seriously 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.