Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amelia223

Chatty Member
someone is doing a Q&A type instagram live right now but i don't want to mention their names because i don't want bobble head's little minions to go harass their accounts. if you guys can pick up who I'm referring to, i would recommend tuning in! some of their answers have to do with bobble head. overall, the live is always lovely without Q&A tea anyway
Who hahaha

Jane1122

VIP Member
Has she been going live in her "sisterhood" fb group? She keeps asking for people to join but what is she actually doing in there now?

Would they not go after the site? I don’t understand what we’ve done wrong. Lawyer girls in here what do we do when/if they come and ask about any posts?

nikita14

Does anyone know when Nikki rai got her tick on Instagram? I just saw her comment on Erims picture and I was thinking was it her who she was bitching about

Jane1122

VIP Member
I think she's in th e process of moving out or getting an office or something.the other day she was obnoxiously showing sofas and yday she was looking at rugs
She posted a while back that her new warehouse as a office space in it, so I'm guessing shes doing that office up

Amelia223

Chatty Member
tbh i didn't know the tanvi person until you guys mentioned here here but quickly have been turned off from her content esp if she claims social media has no affect on anyone's mental health - esp the filters.

scroll down on homepage until you see this, you can see it for all of the threads you participate in
Thank you, for some reason it doesn’t show that for me

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
people are already asking questions about erim loooool but i feel really bad if those are troll accounts by erim, they should really be left alone