Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I’ve noticed about erim is that she is never appreciative and never interacts with her ‘fans’. She has that dead fb GIRLS group (which involves her DAD ironically) but don’t really talk on there or gives generic replies. When people comment they love her, she puts ‘thanks sis’ and gives generic replies. She only interacts with them if they leave a good review of Byerim. Honestly, she interacts with us ‘trolls’ more 🤣🤣

Idk why she even sees us as trolls when all we do is discuss about influencers who have chosen to broadcast their whole life online?Surely that’s the risk you take when you do that? Don’t want any form of opinion about your life, (good or bad), then don’t post it? I think she’s just mad that we know the truth about her hahahah

Reactions: 7
she deleted the recent tiktok where she made an edit of herself- thank god, that was so cringy. I never knew someone could be egotistical enough to sit there and make an edit of themselves then upload it 🤣🤣

also, I wouldn’t trust a haircare brand that can’t spell the word ‘hair’ 😬🤭
D7257D86-B217-4F8D-98EE-125AB96A92A3.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I believe everyone should feel confident in their own body but I’ll have to say (since it’s clear erim tries to show off how skinny she is with her fake hourglass figure) that her body isn’t something I’d be jealous of. She’s very skinny and slim (with no curves like she tries to make out) but she is so big headed (literally and metaphorically) with big features like her mouth that it just looks very disproportionate. It doesn’t help that she isn’t that tall either, she literally does look like a bobble head

I see no difference
We live in the same building and I’ve seen her a few times (I even had an uncomfortable elevator moment with her where I said hi and she didn’t reply as she was glued to her phone), and I can tell you she is extremely average. I believe she behaves the way she does because she has deeply rooted insecurity issues. That’s why she tries to be the best at everything, because she knows she’s not and she doesn’t like to be perceived that way. It’s all so forced.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We live in the same building and I’ve seen her a few times (I even had an uncomfortable elevator moment with her where I said hi and she didn’t reply as she was glued to her phone), and I can tell you she is extremely average. I believe she behaves the way she does because she has deeply rooted insecurity issues. That’s why she tries to be the best at everything, because she knows she’s not and she doesn’t like to be perceived that way. It’s all so forced.
That is so incredibly rude not to say hi to someone. She needs to humble herself and understand it’s ok to be nice sometimes. I agree she is extreme with everything wanting to be the best or come across like she is the prettiest, skinniest, richest, smartest. I think she’d gain a lot more respect if she just accepted herself.

Reactions: 4
Also so much for good genes look at the state of her hair. This was before she got a haircut
Trust me, I took a screenshot of her latest tiktok and look at how many flyaways she has. I searched the cause of flyaways and it comes up with this- I’m guessing the combination of her oil, brush and new tit shampoo is a big NO. Who does she think she is selling a £40+ hair oil, erim maybe read the L’Oréal article on how to get rid of flyaways 🤣🤣

also, has she even been diagnosed with anxiety or self diagnosed herself to make people feel sorry for her, again undermining another health problem. And why does she overline her lips like that, it looks like when you have a choc ice cream and get it around your lips like a moustache 😭
487FAA8B-214C-46DE-904A-B2EE41B24FC5.jpeg
2D79FCF8-5127-47FA-BAE8-F0C174F9EB50.jpeg

I do feel like she has a lot of dandruff and breakage for someone who has a magical hair oil and takes good care of it. She has lovely hair but I feel most Asian girls have lovely thick shiny hair. I remember feeling like hmmm for someone who literally pampers her hair this much it doesn’t look like it? Though I know that can happen, I do look after my hair very well and I have dandruff too and quite thin hair. (But my parents both have thin hair).
Re the skinny thing it’s not her fault she’s tiny (though I think she could eat a bit more and the fact her head is big suggests her body is supposed to be bigger than it is but she’s not eating enough) but I feel like it’s not necessary to mention numbers like 23 inches. It’s a humble brag that will upset others. It’s clear her waist is small. She didn’t have to mention a number.

Reactions: 6
Lmfaooo her 7 figure business slaes must be low right now. Look what I just saw on my fb
Screenshot_20210425_195925_com.facebook.katana_edit_923361718963792.jpg

Reactions: 1
Lmfaooo her 7 figure business slaes must be low right now. Look what I just saw on my fb View attachment 545815
Definitely is, that’s why she started that art competition- to attract more people into buying. Poor erim, she should have not treated her two ex friends/employees badly and maybe then her business won’t be going slow. She needed them, even if she does claim she ‘did it all herself’

Has anyone noticed they have started putting a disclaimer in their posts? Still doesn’t make it better that you try to delete/hide bad reviews 🥴

Yeah the disclaimer isn’t an excuse to delete bad reviews. Every product gets bad reviews. Wish they would just say lavender oil (or essential oils in general) can irritate some peoples scalps then no one would have a problem with her!

7 figure business is also turnover. It’s not profit. So she’s probably not a millionaire. It’s a million turnover.Which equates to about 25,000 units sold at £40 which I could believe given her following etc

Did anyone see her tiktok 🤣
Hahahaha but she was apparently the biggest gossip in her old workplace (no wonder she got fired three times, no one could stand her) and she talks tit about everyone behind their back to make herself feel better. What a joke

I was looking at her old pics and I can’t believe how light her foundation used to be compared to her body. Also bloody hell her head is massive

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mz0zrTpnRTyGZ+bThGckrw_thumb_b923.jpg

LOOOOOOOL but isn't this the same girl who uploaded a phone convo between her and her mate on her insta-story bitching about how someone else got verified on insta before her but cut the persons name out they were talking about..... like she'd EVER say it IRL because her grey pancake ass would be cancelled, what a dirty ugly hypocrite. its like, she really does her make-up in the morning and decides to spend her day making crappy tiktoks forgetting what she does contradicts who she is, all because she thinks she looks good.

also, her hair is soooo dead, lifeless and dull. her cut is wankkkkk af, sorry for my language, but because she's claimed to be sikh of the century she will never be able to cut it in any style, the witch has to commit to that dried frazzled mop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was looking at her old pics and I can’t believe how light her foundation used to be compared to her body. Also bloody hell her head is massive
her head is so big and her face is always so cakey it looks like u can scrape off a thick layer of makeup

Reactions: 5
also, her hair is soooo dead, lifeless and dull. her cut is wankkkkk af, sorry for my language, but because she's claimed to be sikh of the century she will never be able to cut it in any style, the witch has to commit to that dried frazzled mop.
Her hair is dead. I find it ironic that her hair looked better before byerim came about compared to now (look at the pics). Either way, her hair was never mind blowing enough for her to be creating a £40+ hair oil.

also, isn’t her hairline the one receding loool

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair is dead. I find it ironic that her hair looked better before byerim came about compared to now (look at the pics). Either way, her hair was never mind blowing enough for her to be creating a £40+ hair oil.

also, isn’t her hairline the one receding loool
LOOOOL but dont you think it's always looked ratty and a bit lack lustre ??? I have seen loads of south asians with really thick luscious volumey hair, hers just doesn't fit the bill for what she's promoting, she would of been better doing a type of fair and lovely cream tbh, her skin colour has changed drastically since her grad with the lilac suit she wore.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOOOOL but dont you think it's always looked ratty and a bit lack lustre ??? I have seen loads of south asians with really thick luscious volumey hair, hers just doesn't fit the bill for what she's promoting, she would of been better doing a type of fair and lovely cream tbh, her skin colour has changed drastically since her grad with the lilac suit she wore.
A miracle cream that lightens your face, gives you bigger lips, smaller nose and a fake ass looking hairline.... 😂😂😂 she could use her own before and after pics for the sales loll seeing as she claims shes had "no work" done on her face

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.