Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl is called Priya Patel and is her assistant. Look at Priya Patel’s actual Depop - her username is priyapatel0106. I can’t believe erim would stoop so low by changing her username just so she can sell PR. Is she not embarrazzed? You can also find Priya Patel in her fb sisterhood group. I just think you must be so low if you work for Erim knowing her intentions :/
It’s a long process to even get your username changed on depop anyway so she must be trying really hard to hide that depop account 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why not just sell stuff under your account LOOOL I acc don’t even see what the big deal is? Why do you have to be so shady, either that or do giveaways like so many influencers do

Reactions: 1
No, for me I always got a bad vibe from her.

also, I don’t understand why she says her page is for girls and for creating a sisterhood when she obviously makes content that attracts men
Yeah because this is really for the sisters 🤣 I always knew her “sisterhood” message was fake af, it’s just a way to get more followers but her real target audience is thirsty men. I think Erim is probably the last person I’d think of when it comes to damn sisterhood lmao

Reactions: 3
Tbh I reported her to Pandora on live chat (asked to stay anonymous) because it just seems very sneaky and the brand she claims to “love” should know what she does. I highly recommend everyone does the same just to increase transparency in the system! Because tbh if she sponsored people to promote byerim, I’m sure she wouldn’t be happy if they were selling her products on Depop and disguising it through someone else. As an “entrepreneur” she should know better.

Reactions: 7
For sure, no wonder why she never gets along with anyone and is always by herself. Btw she says her oil is approved by a derm; is that dr rattan?? If so i've never heard her recommending that oil to anyone.
Dr rattan is no where near a dermatologist and tbf it's even a stretch to call her a doctor
she graduated medical school and then used her parents money and labs to start her business
she did not work a single day as an actual doctor, and she is not registered by the General Medical Council - she is not actually allowed to work as a doctor because she didn't complete the training (minimum 1 year post graduation) to practice in the UK

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Erim definitely reads on here because the Depop account name has changed from “Kaurclothes” to “ppatel1”
BRAVO for catching that!!

Dr rattan is no where near a dermatologist and tbf it's even a stretch to call her a doctor
she graduated medical school and then used her parents money and labs to start her business
she did not work a single day as an actual doctor, and she is not registered by the General Medical Council - she is not actually allowed to work as a doctor because she didn't complete the training (minimum 1 year post graduation) to practice in the UK
she's not board certified either from what i remember!

Is it just me or did Erim seem genuine up until November 2020 and that’s when the vibes started getting a little off?
she seemed genuine until maybe november 1995, lol. but seriously the laser stuff happened in 2018, she's been selling her gifted/sponsored stuff on depop since the same time, she's been trying to sell this modest image since around the same time. so the manipulation of her audience was literally happening since like 5k followers and has not been genuine since

HAHA I made this myself over 6 years ago.
With no lavendar essential oils, never good adding essential oils tbh.
It only cost me tenner to make, still got loads left. People really need goto asian shops and get the products from amazon. I don't know why anyone spend £40 on the product. Which has a faulty pump.
yeah honestly i was shocked to see the essential oil blend as part of her main ingredients when she first launched it, i thought by now we have established essential oil doesn't belong in beauty products?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
BRAVO for catching that!!

she's not board certified either from what i remember!

she seemed genuine until maybe november 1995, lol. but seriously the laser stuff happened in 2018, she's been selling her gifted/sponsored stuff on depop since the same time, she's been trying to sell this modest image since around the same time. so the manipulation of her audience was literally happening since like 5k followers and has not been genuine since

yeah honestly i was shocked to see the essential oil blend as part of her main ingredients when she first launched it, i thought by now we have established essential oil doesn't belong in beauty products?
I personally don’t react well to essential oils. The most I can do with them is 1-2 drops in a whole bath so it’s all diluted. If I bought that oil and used it on my scalp I’d be asking for a disaster. Personally I wouldn’t even trust anyone without licenses and qualifications in dermatology, science etc with products going on my scalp.

Yeah honestly, a lot of people have been wfh and have found ways to separate their space. Why can’t she just eat in the living room? Lol it’s not like there’s anyone there ?

Lool at her trying to show her lips, she wants us to see she has no hyperpigmentation from trying to lighten her skin or lip filler. I can see both, and trust me it’s worse in real life.
i don’t know if she has had filler or not but it looks like it? Her upper lips - it looks like it has migrated? I might be completely wrong though

I thought I'd leave these public receipts here...

>>Her business registered/incorporated on May 5th, 2020 and you can find the public pdf records at this link or just see the photos below. She insistently says she started off completely independent and on her own capital and that her dad refused to help but it's clear that he not only gave her capital from the get-go, but has always been the managing director of ByErim Ltd., Erim's "independent, self-made company".

>>If you search ByErim Ltd on Endole (link or see photo), you'll see that Erim is listed in most of her father's businesses. She's been/is director of so many of his businesses (she's been involved with 7 different companies, all run by her father, receipts in photos and here). She is in no way self-made and has indeed received tons of help, advice and opportunities from her father.

>>Her father, Satwinder Lally obvs likes opening his kids companies, because here's Kianlocks Ltd where Erim's brother, Kian, is director.

Look, it's great if parents can help their kids establish themselves, but to lie and build a brand off of being self-made? And make youtube videos with outright lies to address people's (rightful) suspicions??

Um...sis??? Is everything you are a lie?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
are those "holes for hair" i see? :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i don’t know if she has had filler or not but it looks like it? Her upper lips - it looks like it has migrated? I might be completely wrong though
i was going to say this exact thing. idk for sure if she has filler but i wouldn't doubt it seeing her old pictures, and if she does have filler it's already migrated

Her father, Satwinder Lally obvs likes opening his kids companies, because here's Kianlocks Ltd where Erim's brother, Kian, is director.
shady shady shady, why doesn't he want those companies under his own name? why opening and closing so many companies under so many names? 🤫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her lips just don’t look natural, they do look migrated- like I can’t see the shape of her lips. It’s really odd and idk why she would lie if she has had fillers. Also, idk why she pretends to have no pigmentation either. First pretending to have been born hairless and a lighter skin tone, now this. She pretends not to relate to what most south Asian girls feel insecure about

also, she definitely had her hairline lasered. Now it looks too neat and has weird hair strands coming out of it. Nothing wrong with this but why claim everything about you is natural.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Again, nothing wrong with getting these things done - just don’t deny it to your young followers

There’s literally old pics of her with hair on her face and she denies laser ?

Reactions: 5
I thought I'd leave these public receipts here...

>>Her business registered/incorporated on May 5th, 2020 and you can find the public pdf records at this link or just see the photos below. She insistently says she started off completely independent and on her own capital and that her dad refused to help but it's clear that he not only gave her capital from the get-go, but has always been the managing director of ByErim Ltd., Erim's "independent, self-made company".

>>If you search ByErim Ltd on Endole (link or see photo), you'll see that Erim is listed in most of her father's businesses. She's been/is director of so many of his businesses (she's been involved with 7 different companies, all run by her father, receipts in photos and here). She is in no way self-made and has indeed received tons of help, advice and opportunities from her father.

>>Her father, Satwinder Lally obvs likes opening his kids companies, because here's Kianlocks Ltd where Erim's brother, Kian, is director.

Look, it's great if parents can help their kids establish themselves, but to lie and build a brand off of being self-made? And make youtube videos with outright lies to address people's (rightful) suspicions??

Um...sis??? Is everything you are a lie?
I can't speak on their behalf of course, but a lot of this is probably what their accountant has advised & for tax purposes too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.