Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even believe in her whole grandmother and oil story, she only came up with the oil as a business idea after she realised some people would pay for it then came up with a whole backstory her whole business is like everything she learnt from her business degree which is basic at best, say what you want getting a 1st in a business degree doesn’t make you the smartest in the room.

Reactions: 9
Wow. I just stumbled on this thread looking for something else and I'm shook because I worked with Erim a few years ago. From what I say I'm sure she'll know where we worked together but not who because everyone at this workplace hated her. I'm so glad people can see through her fake as tit, sickly sweet girl's girl persona. Apologies in advance if any of this is a repeat but I didn't read through all 75 pages.

- The employee base was a lot of young women, some of whom were also Sikh. She's constantly question their devotion to being vegetarian and then eat meat the next day. She also openly called one of the other girls 'the fat Sikh'. This was actually common, she frequently called other women fat or made fun of their clothes, makeup, laugh, whatever she could nitpick
- She lied constantly about everything. She came in crying one day saying the post office lady assaulted her and said her dad was going to pursue legal action. Nothing ever happened nor was it spoken of again. She did this song and dance every few days, there was always some major drama
- She tried endlessly to pit the women in the company against each other. She thought she was so sneaky talking tit but we were all super close and would just tell each other what she said and laugh about it. She was quickly totally alienated from the group because no one wanted to deal with her tit. She was SO toxic that no one wanted a thing to do with her. The drama, lies and gaslighting were insane. I honestly thought she had a personality disorder at times
- I wasn't there but apparently she acted an absolute fool at a photo shoot and was rude to the men on set, even refusing to shake their hand because she had a boyfriend
- She thought every man wanted her, regardless of their marital status or role in the company. She always specifically thought the male VP was in love with her and he was disgusted with her and wanted to let her go well before she finally got fired
- She got fired for stealing product and selling it on Depop. This was the last straw but they were trying to get her out way before that because she was such a toxic liability to the business. She lied to people saying it was because she was going freelance or in the case of ex employees, told them that people were mean to her and forced her out. Don't worry, the record was set straight
- She wasn't good at her job (social media exec or intern? I can't remember) but she acted like God's gift because she was an influencer (small at that point but definitely thought she was a major celeb). The channel didn't grow at all when she was there. She also tried to be in the brand materials because she thought she was such a model lol....cringe. I'm not sure if they deleted posts with her but if you go back long enough you can probably tell when she was there because she forced herself into so much of the content
- She bragged all the time about her rich dad and all the things he'd buy for her and her tacky BMW (but of course pretended it was because of her girl boss grind even though she was on an entry level salary). She loved to talk about her time in 'ATL' where she went to school for like one semester, as if that was impressive. I don't know, she just bragged about the dumbest tit and it was sad because she had nothing else going on in her life and it was completely apparent she had no friends. She'd invite work people to influencer events and no one would want to go even if there were freebies because she was so unpleasant to be around

I'm sure there is more but the gist of it is that she is a wretched and vain person whose entire personality is fake. I honest to god think there are deeper issues with her psyche but I'm not a doctor so I can't speculate any further.
to be honest, I had to bring this post again to everyone's attention. I feel like there might be people (Erim fans) that are on this thread thinking that we're hating on her because she is 'pretty' or 'successful'

but this whole thread was created to call her out on her lies, deceit and manipulation!

it is SOOO easy to create a fake personality on social media and say whatever that sounds nice & thats exactly what she is doing..

that's the main goal of this thread..to make people aware that she is not how she portrays herself to be

and she has created this whole persona of wanting to help girls online, especially Sikh girls.

and Sikh girls are constantly struggling with issues like body hair and for Erim to say that she was born hairless when she's had laser done (we have receipts!) IS SOO FRUSTRATING and cruel to these young girls that feel isolated, etc

ugh i'm so frustrated lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t even believe in her whole grandmother and oil story, she only came up with the oil as a business idea after she realised some people would pay for it then came up with a whole backstory her whole business is like everything she learnt from her business degree which is basic at best, say what you want getting a 1st in a business degree doesn’t make you the smartest in the room.
your damnn right

Reactions: 3
Why tf would I or anyone pay £40+ for an overpriced oil that causes hairloss when the founder has such dry, frazzled hair with a bunch of flyaways and straightens it everyday to the point where it looks flat, greasy with tons of split ends. If you look at the other girls insta, you can tell her hair is very healthy. It isnt long but you can still see that. If you compare that to Erims hair, Erims looks like tit. Someone needs to tell her that just because her hair is long and straightened doesn’t mean it is healthy and that she can exploit people into buying her crap oil.

Attachments

• Heart
I'm not a Sikh but even I recognise she isn't into pracitisng Sikhism like she claims to be. It's all just a marketing facade. You hang put in clubs, are always half naked trying to seduce pervs, are known for being a nasty person so much so that numerous people who have known you in person have made accounts specifically to point out how much damage you have caused to their mental health. She is also selfish and stingy af and I know Sikhs are hugely charitable and giving. No wonder Sikh girls don't want her repping them.

Reactions: 8
also why does she keep doing bridal shoots?? hunny we get it you're dying to have a wedding

Reactions: 2
Why tf would I or anyone pay £40+ for an overpriced oil that causes hairloss when the founder has such dry, frazzled hair with a bunch of flyaways and straightens it everyday to the point where it looks flat, greasy with tons of split ends. If you look at the other girls insta, you can tell her hair is very healthy. It isnt long but you can still see that. If you compare that to Erims hair, Erims looks like tit. Someone needs to tell her that just because her hair is long and straightened doesn’t mean it is healthy and that she can exploit people into buying her crap oil.
you're absolutely right...in these pictures, her hair doesn't look healthy AT ALL.

anyone can achieve the shiny hair look by straightening it and then posing under the sun

long hair does not equal healthy hair

p.s - I saw this tweet and reminded me of her LOL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she’s 100% renting.

her gra
you’re right. her grandma didn’t help her make the hair oil business, she just lied.

Reactions: 2
she’s 100% renting.

her gra

you’re right. her grandma didn’t help her make the hair oil business, she just lied.
Why is her dad going along with this lie too? Does he not have any sense or is he just as toxic as her and it runs in the fam? Atm it seems like her bro is the only one with a bit of sense, which is why he keeps his distance from her...might even be the reason why she so desperately wanted to move out tbh but ovb she didnt wanna admit that her and bro dont get along so she made this whole "I'm so independent" twist to it

Reactions: 5
Tbf cup size is dependant on band size. 30 is a very small band size so a D in that band size is also very small. Probably will look like an A cup to most even if it’s a size 30D
Also you can easily go up and down band sizes and lower one cup size. So you can be the same size and call yourself a 30D or 32C or a 34B

W the grandma oil story someone said on here that if they really made it at home then how come you can’t buy the ingredients and she has to specially source the Amla oil directly from overseas. If she has to source it has she been doing that herself all these years while making the oil with her Gran?? I think not. The colourlessness and non stickiness also makes me wonder what the process is because amla is green is it not and castor is a thick yellow. How could you do a blend that’s thin and clear at home? If it was homemade in grans kitchen ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hahahaha she really thinks her oil is luxury and will be in Selfridges. After it causes many people hair loss and she’s a tit business woman who tries to delete/hide bad reviews. Who’s gonna tell her 🤣🤣
I died when I saw this

Who’s to say these measurements are actually true though? I have a feeling she’s claiming a 23 inch waist when she’s fully tensed and not relaxed, and she’s probably exaggerated the hips measurement to seem more hourglass. I very much doubt her waist is 23 inches when she’s not breathing in for dear life.

After all, this is Erim we’re talking about who has a habit of lying over trivial things.
Not a role model at all shes posing to be skinny af what good is that for her younger followers who are naive and will look at themselves things they aren't that. Such a bad "influencer" if u can even call her that, being that skinny or that petite rlly isn't something to brag about

Reactions: 1
I died when I saw this

Not a role model at all shes posing to be skinny af what good is that for her younger followers who are naive and will look at themselves things they aren't that. Such a bad "influencer" if u can even call her that, being that skinny or that petite rlly isn't something to brag about
I believe everyone should feel confident in their own body but I’ll have to say (since it’s clear erim tries to show off how skinny she is with her fake hourglass figure) that her body isn’t something I’d be jealous of. She’s very skinny and slim (with no curves like she tries to make out) but she is so big headed (literally and metaphorically) with big features like her mouth that it just looks very disproportionate. It doesn’t help that she isn’t that tall either, she literally does look like a bobble head

I see no difference

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also even if they did say that I don’t think she would ever respond in person like that lol only online

Why is she lyingggggg UNPROVOKED. no customer assistant would EVER say this
She’s lying just to show off that she got it herself and has money. The reason she was able to get it herself is because her dad pays everything else for her- nothing to brag about 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.