Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harneet probably put it up based off what we have heard about Erim is supposedly the one who talks bad about people and Harneet is sick of seeing her pretend otherwise

re Erims hair before and after, I feel like it could be stress. My hair gets flakes and dry and lacklustre when I’m stressed and I don’t think Erim deals with stress well at all. I know some people think her ‘I’m so anxious’ is an act and it could be but she always seems to be extremely stressed out and that won’t help your hair or nails or skin at all. But could also be from overloading it with essential oils especially if she’s making new stuff with the same oils in. Isn’t it true that using too much oils can have a bad effect? (I’ve said it before but I think part of Spishas problem may have been the devacurl AND tons of oils she used which I bought too which contained lavender and other essentials, and like she would put castor straight on her scalp without a carrier oil).

Like maybe you can use essential oils to a certain extent and then it begins to be an irritant?

Reactions: 2
Oooooh harneet just out here confirming what we know. Shots fired at erim and I’m LIVINGGG for it. Someone needs to call her out and I’m glad harneet is
Hahahaha is erim not embarrassed that her own ex friend called her out for lying?? What’s erim gonna do, call her a troll? Why even lie about these things in the first place, just don’t mention it at all. It’s so so bad that she has to LIE to seem like a good person, really shows what kind of person she is!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
why is everything about this girl so cringeeeee

i literally get second hand embarrassment watching her

Reactions: 5
I find it funny that I used to think her ex friends harneet and kavita had better hair than erim. Erims hair like we said before looks so dry and has had so much flyaways recently. That just shows that hair is mainly due to genetics rather than that crap too expensive byerim oil.

also, did anyone see in erims last youtube video that she once requested someone to buy a £250 perfume as a gift for her 😳. I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking someone to buy a gift for me that is that expensive but whatever princess erim needs, she gets or she’ll call her Mi5 gang.

Her hair looks greasy not shiny.

Also, erim has a habit of lying for no reason. Like her prada bag story, her apparently ‘zoning out’ when people gossip, a troll being arrested etc. I remember when she once said she was out and a woman was so amazed by her hair that they asked what she uses. She said byerim and the woman apparently ordered two bottles right in front of her. I mean, who tf believes in these bs stories 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
When everyone knows she’s the biggest gossip of them all 🤣

Her hair just looks greasy doesn’t have the natural shine to it, that’s just genetics tho lol

Reactions: 4
I build websites as a living and it's a legal requirement for a register limited company to show their name, address and company number on their websites. Which, what do you know, the bobble head hasn't done.

Someone post some meal ideas on here so this girl eats something other than pasta 🤣

also, this girl boasts about how she’s done what a lot of girls can’t do when she got her furniture gifted and everything else paid for by daddy. We don’t have that privilege princess erim

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
just gonna say it

the mirror furniture isn't that nice

so much for 'interior design' you literally have the same furniture as half the 'influencers' online and it's not even cute

Reactions: 10
Ngl if I could be gifted furniture I would take it, it’s so expensive but it sucks bc she’s a terrible person so it doesn’t feel like she deserves it

All the opportunities she has to do good and she just stays being useless, apart from raising some awareness for the farmers but that was even after being guilted into it

She's gone for the aesthetic that is currently being ripped to shreds by everyone online include high end interior designers Hahaha. The whole mirrored furniture, grey sofa, washed rug. I love harneet calling her out and she got scared deleted the tiktok. Omg I'm sure she preached about how she's so upfront etc and now she's cowering away

just gonna say it

the mirror furniture isn't that nice

so much for 'interior design' you literally have the same furniture as half the 'influencers' online and it's not even cute
I couldnt agree more. The mirror furniture is so ugly, tacky and looks cheap imo but it suits her personality perfectly 😂 Nothing about it shouts elegant and classy. I would never go for that, even if I was given it for free tbh.

• Haha
I couldnt agree more. The mirror furniture is so ugly, tacky and looks cheap imo but it suits her personality perfectly 😂 Nothing about it shouts elegant and classy. I would never go for that, even if I was given it for free tbh.
literalllllyyy exactly what I was thinking lool

when I was 15 I used to think the mirrored stuff was nice and it was my dream bedroom aesthetic but then i grew up and realised there are so many better more classic pieces out there

Also am I the only one who doesn't see the hype with her wallpapers or affirmations? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why would I wanna download a free wallpaper a day from an app before it's released to everyone else when I can just get it from canva myself anyway 😂 I prefer to have a photo of a special memory in my life than use her branded wallpapers. I just dont get it.

She's making it out like the wallpapers are a big deal and she's doing so much for the "byerim family" when all shes doing is taking someone elses background (free from canva) and someones words (quotes) and sticking her byerim logo at the bottom of it. Anyone can do that and make wallpapers. It ain't even costing her anything. 😂

Also am I the only one who doesn't see the hype with her wallpapers or affirmations? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why would I wanna download a free wallpaper a day from an app before it's released to everyone else when I can just get it from canva myself anyway 😂 I prefer to have a photo of a special memory in my life than use her branded wallpapers. I just dont get it.

She's making it out like the wallpapers are a big deal and she's doing so much for the "byerim family" when all shes doing is taking someone elses background (free from canva) and someones words (quotes) and sticking her byerim logo at the bottom of it. Anyone can do that and make wallpapers. It ain't even costing her anything. 😂
She makes it a big deal about them being free when she gets them for free too 🤣🤣

Look at the bottom of the pic at her knees and legs lmfaooo. She's standing like a twit with her knees bent and then pointing towards each other to give herself curves again lol. When will she stop. Her silhouette looks like Mr incredible loool huge shoulders
Screenshot_20210426_211317_com.instagram.android_edit_977883615337764.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.