Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I’ll be honest, I think it’s scare tactics. When she said there’s 10 people trolling her, I thought she was referring to people messaging her on insta with death threats and stuff. I didn’t know she was talking about this thread. There are literally hundreds of thousands of threads on this site and I’ve seen some which are a lot worse than what is being said on here. Im sure there are people sending death threats to people via DM daily and nothing happens to them. You’ll all be fine
I too thought it was DMs not a third party site

Reactions: 1
pls this is so hilarious. a month ago she was on about how she got someone arrested and now she's saying this is the first time she's reporting it after mustering up the courage for months? hahahahaha
That was months ago, no wonder we didnt get that police article that she said would come out 🤣🤣

Yeah, I’ll be honest, I think it’s scare tactics. When she said there’s 10 people trolling her, I thought she was referring to people messaging her on insta with death threats and stuff. I didn’t know she was talking about this thread. There are literally hundreds of thousands of threads on this site and I’ve seen some which are a lot worse than what is being said on here. Im sure there are people sending death threats to people via DM daily and nothing happens to them. You’ll all be fine
I knew she was on about this thread from the beginning because thats how delusional she is. Trying to find all our location because we are gossiping on a GOSSIP SITE. This is your karma erim, I hope you learnt your lesson. Also, i know 100% she only showed the police the worst parts of this thread like us calling her a bobblehead. Definitely not her company being a scam, her lying to her followers, her breaking covid rules etc.

Reactions: 4
PLEASEEEEE imagine working your ass off for years and becoming an inspector to fight real crime and this dandruffy witch comes and tries to waste your time reporting a GOSSIP WEBSITE because she can't take the heat im creasing 😭😭😭
😂😅 ffs

I saw a petition going around to have this website taken down, not from Erim but from another UK influencer.

I think at most all that can be done is a civil suit for defamation of character and the onus would be on her to prove that what’s being said is false which is not a police issue. No ones threatened or harassed her and no ones posting personal things about her like where she lives, etc. There’s hundreds of gossip sites out there, if this one gets taken down, 10 more will pop up, this is what being an influencer entails nowadays.

Reactions: 3
I saw a petition going around to have this website taken down, not from Erim but from another UK influencer.

I think at most all that can be done is a civil suit for defamation of character and the onus would be on her to prove that what’s being said is false which is not a police issue. No ones threatened or harassed her and no ones posting personal things about her like where she lives, etc. There’s hundreds of gossip sites out there, if this one gets taken down, 10 more will pop up, this is what being an influencer entails nowadays.
Defamation would only be if we are saying false things about her that will ruin her reputation. But everything we are saying i.e her lying about being born hairless and making her followers feel more insecure, her flagging negative reviews even after getting their order number, her breaking lockdown rules etc. is all true. So i really dont know what they can do about this thread/us.

Also she doesnt make sense. She puts things like this on her story and pretends shes not bothered but then goes to the police and claims shes suffering from anxiety and panic attacks

Attachments

Defamation would only be if we are saying false things about her that will ruin her reputation. But everything we are saying i.e her lying about being born hairless and making her followers feel more insecure, her flagging negative reviews even after getting their order number, her breaking lockdown rules etc. is all true. So i really dont know what they can do about this thread/us.
Yeah exactly! I was just saying that’s about all that could be done if she wanted to take action against this thread or anyone on it but she would have to prove anything said was false and it’s not false. Many people on here have included receipts for what they’ve said about her. And again, no ones harassed her or threatened her. It’s a gossip forum, just don’t read it if you don’t like it.

Yeah exactly! I was just saying that’s about all that could be done if she wanted to take action against this thread or anyone on it but she would have to prove anything said was false and it’s not false. Many people on here have included receipts for what they’ve said about her. And again, no ones harassed her or threatened her. It’s a gossip forum, just don’t read it if you don’t like it.
She knows we are calling her out on her lies so will obviously be negative so why does she actively search this site and see what we have to say everyday?? You can block this site off your browser if its causing you anxiety/panic attacks, none of us want that. But we arent going to stop our discussions or stop calling you out if you are a problematic public figure

in her head, we are jealous trolls full of hate who cant stand to see a woman be successful. When really, we are all annoyed that someone who lies so much is being looked up to.

Last edited:
Bigger influencers have tried to shut down gossip forums before and it never worked. Gossiping isn't illegal anywhere, and the kind done on tattle even less.. there's some very hateful websites out there, way more scary, sued every other day, and still up and running. The only struggle a gossip forum could face is that their host server refuse to host them anymore and that has nothing to do with the police. It's more people not wanting to host nazi websites etc.

Erim you dumb fool.

Reactions: 2
You don’t think it’s sus she purposefully got the printed screenshot in the picture lol

Last edited:
She knows we are calling her out on her lies so will obviously be negative so why does she actively search this site and see what we have to say everyday?? You can block this site off your browser if its causing you anxiety/panic attacks, none of us want that. But we arent going to stop our discussions or stop calling you out if you are a problematic public figure

in her head, we are jealous trolls full of hate who cant stand to see a woman be successful. When really, we are all annoyed that someone who lies so much is being looked up to.
Exactly Thankyou.

hello Erim and her lawyers..if you're reading this, we are not harassing the girl directly. she has a big audience and has responsibility to make sure that she's telling young girls the truth but we're just here uncovering these lies..one post at a time :))

if anything, what we are doing is the right thing to do...after all, she's selling her oil for like $100..the least she can do is also keep the negative reviews from people but she deletes them...can I tell the police about this? lmao

pls Erim, there's people out there dying and being abused, domestic violence in these covid times, etc - the world doesn't revolve around you..just log out of this website!! go back to posting on IG and tiktok about how successful and 'unbothered' you are

Reactions: 6
Guys please take this serious, I’ve just had the Met Police at my door for my first ever post the other day. In order for me to make bail could everyone please purchase a 100ml bottle of hair oil and send it to my cell. Thanks sis, I know you guys have got me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bigger influencers have tried to shut down gossip forums before and it never worked. Gossiping isn't illegal anywhere, and the kind done on tattle even less.. there's some very hateful websites out there, way more scary, sued every other day, and still up and running. The only struggle a gossip forum could face is that their host server refuse to host them anymore and that has nothing to do with the police. It's more people not wanting to host nazi websites etc.

Erim you dumb fool.
Guys please take this serious, I’ve just had the Met Police at my door for my first ever post the other day. In order for me to make bail could everyone please purchase a 100ml bottle of hair oil and send it to my cell. Thanks sis, I know you guys have got me.
lmaoooo my heart stopped for a min soon as I read the first 2 lines 🤣😩😩😩😩

Does erim and her ‘lawyer’ not realise that this gossip forum is one of the mild ones compared to the others and there are bigger influencers on here who get way more criticism/ ‘trolling’ as erim would call it eg mrs hinch and still nothing can be done about it

Reactions: 2
Does erim and her ‘lawyer’ not realise that this gossip forum is one of the mild ones compared to the others and there are bigger influencers on here who get way more criticism/ ‘trolling’ as erim would call it eg mrs hinch and still nothing can be done about it
Mrs Hinch has like 380 threads and some of it is actually insane like they go through the backgrounds of her photos to see if she prerecorded her stories and try to find the day based on what nail polish she’s been wearing.

criticism based on honest opinion or examples (with proof) of dishonesty is not the same as trolling and no one has EVER threatened Erim nor would we condone such a thing.

• Wow
Mrs Hinch has like 380 threads and some of it is actually insane like they go through the backgrounds of her photos to see if she prerecorded her stories and try to find the day based on what nail polish she’s been wearing.

criticism based on honest opinion or examples (with proof) of dishonesty is not the same as trolling and no one has EVER threatened Erim nor would we condone such a thing.
Wow, some people are crazy. But ofc, erim thinks she has it the worst

Alright fess up which one of yall working at tescos is deleting erims delivery orders 😭 😭 cant believe tesco has a vendetta against the UK's national treasure erim kaur shes gonna report tesco for harassment too.

Sis cant possibly walk to the supermarket can she... shes busy watching tv and being a boss witch reporting any criticism to the police and wasting law enforcement time on her lame problems.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erim has been trying to be an influencer since what- 2016/2017?? And she cant say she never intended to be one, we all know she did. Thats why shes now obsessed with getting verified. Anyways, its been years now, i know shes more popular atm but surely she should have learnt how to accept criticism already?? Not pretending to be Sherlock Holmes uncovering out identies. Honestly, i think erim needs therapy more than the police if she cant handle the heat, especially if shes getting anxiety/ panic attacks. It will be good for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.