Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Honestly, its so obvious erim is trying to scare us that its hilarious 🤣🤣 i didn't know she is as delusional as she actually is.

Regarding her lawyers and the police, your not special erim. They will put a case number down after you have reported being ‘harassed’ online (which i repeatedly say that this is a GOSSIP forum- dont put your life out their publicly if you dont want people to have opinions on you and definitely dont be problematic and expect people to not say anything). They put case numbers down for everything reported, even something small like a lost key, just for the crime statistics. So no, i doubt the police are desperately trying to get all your ‘trolls’ done for harassment. They have way too many, more serious IP addresses of people to track, like those who recruit terrorist groups online. We are just people who have an opinion on you, this isnt harassment nor a crime. The police wont or cant do much. You dont see the daily mail being closed down with all the comments on their articles every day. The police are so short of funding and people that they wont bother focusing on silly cases like erims.

Secondly, regarding IP addresses. That only gives a general vague idea as to where you are (city possibly, not address). It would take a lot more time and effort to find an exact location which the police clearly wont spend time doing on people gossiping on a forum about a bloody influencer. Erim truly is deluded. Also, what can they actually do. We are gossiping (rightfully so since she is so problematic). Discussing about public figures isnt a crime, we are not doing anything illegal and there is no significant risk of harm. The police wont be interested on princess erim. IP addresses dont mean anything, she sounds so stupid. With all this ‘tracking’ of IP addresses, she should be the head of finding bloody child sex offenders, which the police will be more busy tracking the IP addresses of. Not that they are anything unique or personal.

Lastly, why is she so obsessed with having all her ‘trolls’ tracked down and done for harassment. Sure, there may be some people under her insta comments who may bully and genuinely do troll. But, we arent trolls. Theres a difference between having an opinion and trolling. How is that any different from gossiping with your friends (which we defo know you do erim). Your just mad that you are getting called out and cant moderate it. Have you ever thought about not being problematic and maybe there wouldnt be a thread about you in the first place?? We dont need to be held accountable, YOU do for all the troublesome stuff youve done in the past. This is your karma. We are not even discussing all this under your instagram posts where more people will see it. If you dont like it, stop actively searching this site which is clearly for us to say our opinion about you and reading it. What do you expect?? You cant control what we think/feel about you.

I have more to say but ill stop there. All i know is shes pretending she has power to try and scare people. Then saying her hands are ‘shaking’ to gain peoples sympathy and make her followers believe we actually are trolls. Like i said, no genuine good person would have two threads about them. We are not jealous people, you just was problematic enough to have a thread about you. Shes embarrassing herself even more and probably lying, knowing her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Jane1122

VIP Member
- her rolex watches ain't hers, but her dads mate who owns watch shop and she borrows them to take pics and direct any potential customers to him.
- she pays people with used makeup and empty pr boxes.
- she promotes an unhealthy relationship with food and body imagine by telling young girls she only eats less than 1000 cals a day and then shows off her 50kg body with a 23inch waist and complains sis is losing weight and how shes the lightest ever 🤦🏻‍♀️

tattle420

VIP Member
don't worry SIS i go to bed peacefully every night after a hard day at work busting my ass off so i got nothing to worry about. how about you take a look at your miserable life full of lies and bullshit? sis is 26 with no friends (1 if you count her dad 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿) and is boasting about a fake life she doesn't have. my goodness, what a sad existence.

minn11

just gonna say it

the mirror furniture isn't that nice

so much for 'interior design' you literally have the same furniture as half the 'influencers' online and it's not even cute

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Sis it doesnt count if the 2 people who said hi to you were the security guard letting you into the mall and your friend when you 2 met up xx you're not famous
how awkward is it that she is just completely posing and just makes her assistant/friend whatever stand there next to her just smiling normally just to show instagram that she has "friends" she is so incredibly cringe in everything she does. i honestly can't even begin to comment on the god complex tik tok, i literally got second hand embarrassment from it

anon65

She really loved playing on the fact that no one knew her ethnicity, but now she’s changed her tune.
This was so embarrassing when she kept asking her followers every other week...it's like she wasn't proud of looking like an average Indian girl. I'm sorry she really doesn't look like some exotic goddess and there is nothing wrong with that just embrace who you are and people will respect you more. I even commented saying she looks Indian...she deleted the comment. Why ask if you're only gonna keep comments that you like??

I even commented on a couple of her make up videos saying her foundation is too light...not even in a rude way just a nice suggestion like 'sis' your foundation is a bit light maybe go one shade darker next time. No surprises she deleted those comments too!

tattle420

VIP Member
"i do not consent to being contacted by you anymore and this conversation is being recorded" MI5 IS BACK TO DEFEND NATIONAL TREASURE ERIM 🔫🔫🔫

• Haha

Pancakes0078

how do you think she relates to Muslim girls ? Just out of interest
im a new follower to this thread and I’m so confused how naive people are being. I followed the girl about a year ago and she went by Erimstagram. There was a point where I thought she was Persian. Can’t remember if she claimed it. You do realize not all Muslims are modest & some do dress like her? I have lots of Muslim friends that don’t dress modest however follow other elements of the religion. Just like it’s the exact same for other religions. A lot of youth don’t follow their religion to a T. In fact most the girls I follow online that are Muslim don’t dress modest. Lots of Persian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi Muslims dress the same to be even more specific. So yes, just because she isn’t Muslim doesn’t mean Muslims wouldn’t be influenced by her. She is a south Asian girl who has incorporated a lot of Islamic sentiments in her stories.

Anyways, I unfollowed her very quickly. At first I was like wow she’s stunning. But quickly I started getting bad vibes. She reminds me of Rumena101 a lot. And I just couldn’t quite understand how only I had a bad feeling about her. Finding this thread yesterday, I’ve read both threads and it’s so refreshing to see I’m not the only one. Her laugh at the end of tiktoks does my head in. I am so glad I’m not crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

arsenalfc10

I personally had no problem with Erim just assumed she a normal female on her GRIND so I supported and shared her page and I was gifted one of her oils when it first came out, so I promote and shared it on my stories.

But I stopped supporting her when people that have worked and collaborated with her, which are good friends of mine. Told me some stuff which annoyed me personally.

Erim is all about image, so for some of the Sikhi podcasts she has been on

- Erim has charged £200+ for 1 hour of her time, which she never shared the podcast on her stories/post
- They have to purchase her oil and share it on their page and give her a positive review
- She doesn't respond and if a podcast was released without her consent she has a bitch fit and is abusive.

Erim in a nutshell has a very good PR and MARKETING understanding and strategy
- the Sikh kid that was bullied used as Ad and PR (such a low act)
- mental health awareness (£1) of each story shared with By Erim
- Sikhi podcast, which are never shared on her personal stories, go on YouTube you will find so many, Paid & PR related.

I wish success upon all and we need more Sikh representation in the world but when you start using Sikhi for PR and Marketing, then she is threading on very thin ice for that within the community. So if she reads this, congrats on the successful business, but please don't USE SIKHI FOR PR AND MARKETING. Thank You

• Wow

kaur57

Why tf would I or anyone pay £40+ for an overpriced oil that causes hairloss when the founder has such dry, frazzled hair with a bunch of flyaways and straightens it everyday to the point where it looks flat, greasy with tons of split ends. If you look at the other girls insta, you can tell her hair is very healthy. It isnt long but you can still see that. If you compare that to Erims hair, Erims looks like shit. Someone needs to tell her that just because her hair is long and straightened doesn’t mean it is healthy and that she can exploit people into buying her crap oil.
you're absolutely right...in these pictures, her hair doesn't look healthy AT ALL.

anyone can achieve the shiny hair look by straightening it and then posing under the sun

long hair does not equal healthy hair

p.s - I saw this tweet and reminded me of her LOL

Attachments

• Haha

kingkhan

That actually really upsets me. What a disrespect to modesty and the women who do practice it. There's nothing wrong with not being modest at all. But how can you feel okay with yourself calling yourself modest but wearing tops which completely show your boobs? You might as well be posting a nude because everything is shown there anyway. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why she continues to claim to be modest and is okay with herself about it. She is so manipulative to the girls following her. She should be ashamed.

• Sad

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
her brother or dad don't go by singh either. it really does feel like she only started using kaur when she wanted more sikh followers because she didn't use kaur in the beginning

Downdog39

Some girl called sonia halai

Since those two fake exposing accounts of her came out last week she's been hella dead on socials.

I think her act right now is to stay quiet and not bring too much attention her way until its died down and then she'll be back acting like a crazy woman again after.

She will not address it no matter what. She's the type to stay quiet and let it past like the sly woman she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow. I just stumbled on this thread looking for something else and I'm shook because I worked with Erim a few years ago. From what I say I'm sure she'll know where we worked together but not who because everyone at this workplace hated her. I'm so glad people can see through her fake as shit, sickly sweet girl's girl persona. Apologies in advance if any of this is a repeat but I didn't read through all 75 pages.

- The employee base was a lot of young women, some of whom were also Sikh. She's constantly question their devotion to being vegetarian and then eat meat the next day. She also openly called one of the other girls 'the fat Sikh'. This was actually common, she frequently called other women fat or made fun of their clothes, makeup, laugh, whatever she could nitpick
- She lied constantly about everything. She came in crying one day saying the post office lady assaulted her and said her dad was going to pursue legal action. Nothing ever happened nor was it spoken of again. She did this song and dance every few days, there was always some major drama
- She tried endlessly to pit the women in the company against each other. She thought she was so sneaky talking shit but we were all super close and would just tell each other what she said and laugh about it. She was quickly totally alienated from the group because no one wanted to deal with her shit. She was SO toxic that no one wanted a thing to do with her. The drama, lies and gaslighting were insane. I honestly thought she had a personality disorder at times
- I wasn't there but apparently she acted an absolute fool at a photo shoot and was rude to the men on set, even refusing to shake their hand because she had a boyfriend
- She thought every man wanted her, regardless of their marital status or role in the company. She always specifically thought the male VP was in love with her and he was disgusted with her and wanted to let her go well before she finally got fired
- She got fired for stealing product and selling it on Depop. This was the last straw but they were trying to get her out way before that because she was such a toxic liability to the business. She lied to people saying it was because she was going freelance or in the case of ex employees, told them that people were mean to her and forced her out. Don't worry, the record was set straight
- She wasn't good at her job (social media exec or intern? I can't remember) but she acted like God's gift because she was an influencer (small at that point but definitely thought she was a major celeb). The channel didn't grow at all when she was there. She also tried to be in the brand materials because she thought she was such a model lol....cringe. I'm not sure if they deleted posts with her but if you go back long enough you can probably tell when she was there because she forced herself into so much of the content
- She bragged all the time about her rich dad and all the things he'd buy for her and her tacky BMW (but of course pretended it was because of her girl boss grind even though she was on an entry level salary). She loved to talk about her time in 'ATL' where she went to school for like one semester, as if that was impressive. I don't know, she just bragged about the dumbest shit and it was sad because she had nothing else going on in her life and it was completely apparent she had no friends. She'd invite work people to influencer events and no one would want to go even if there were freebies because she was so unpleasant to be around

I'm sure there is more but the gist of it is that she is a wretched and vain person whose entire personality is fake. I honest to god think there are deeper issues with her psyche but I'm not a doctor so I can't speculate any further.
WOW. I don’t even know where to begin. What’s crazy is she told the story of this specific work place SO many times and I used to think there’s no way that’s what happened (knowing everything I know about her). Her version of events are of course the POLAR opposite, she states people were jealous of her and the managers knew she was destined for bigger things and even said in her meeting to them that she didn’t see a future in the company as she was going to make her own business. However, YOUR version of the events are soooooo much more Erim.

All she ever does is say THE MOST DISGUSTING things about other girls, it honestly gets me so irate that a person like her is able to get places and fake the exact opposite of who they are “sister hood” “bring up other girls” “doing it for the girls without mums and sister”. I know everyone says “Karma” but her following hasn’t dropped? People know the truth but she’s still growing?

What you said about her thinking everyone is in love with her is SO true, even her girl “friends” she thinks are obsessed with her and anything they do is because she influenced them (in her eyes). She thinks she’s a siren to guys and unfortunately, guys prove her right. She buys your affection by constantly giving you free things or fake “helping” you.

Every 5 seconds she will remind you of the time that she lived in ATL and how every rapper in the world tried to date her and she lived for free there because every guy wanted to buy her things. She’s DELUDED & I diagnose her a narcissist she fits it to a T.

nikita14

I don’t even believe in her whole grandmother and oil story, she only came up with the oil as a business idea after she realised some people would pay for it then came up with a whole backstory her whole business is like everything she learnt from her business degree which is basic at best, say what you want getting a 1st in a business degree doesn’t make you the smartest in the room.