Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cba. She defo reads on here. First of all, isn’t it all your dad? Either him or her team do everything for her whilst she moans like a lil witch about the amount of ‘work’ she has to do (scamming people and waiting for gifted free products) whilst making stupid ass tiktoks. Secondly, I defo know what hard work is and definitely like to see a woman winning- just because we don’t brag like you do doesn’t mean we don’t work hard.
Also, always going on about having a clean heart- why would there be a whole damn thread about you with receipts if you had a bloody clean heart. If you had a clean heart, why do your own friends leave you. If you had a clean heart, why would you be ok with the fact that your hair oil is causing women to lose their hair and your doing nothing about it. We are not getting karma, this is your karma for being a horrible human and everyone is seeing it. Stay mad and stfu, your embarrassing at this point.

And did that GROWN woman really just sat and made an edit of herself on tiktok. How cringy is that, she really is up her own flat ass.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
don't worry SIS i go to bed peacefully every night after a hard day at work busting my ass off so i got nothing to worry about. how about you take a look at your miserable life full of lies and bullshit? sis is 26 with no friends (1 if you count her dad 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿) and is boasting about a fake life she doesn't have. my goodness, what a sad existence.

Reactions: 10
Also, why does she seem to think we don’t have a clean heart and getting karma because we gossip about her? She victimises herself so much and makes it seem like we are in the wrong. I’ll admit I don’t like her but I wouldn’t say I’m a bad person because of it, I still go to sleep peacefully at night 🤣🤣. We don’t ‘hate’ for no reason, we are literally calling her out for being so problematic, shady and fake. Just because we gossip doesn’t mean our hearts are cold. I mean, you would know about gossiping wouldnt you erim considering how you was like in your old job 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
its always the people preaching most about 'good vibes' and 'karma' on social media that I'm most suspicious about LOL

i don't understand how us calling her out on all the lies and manipulation she's doing makes US the bad guys...

her victim mentality and 'oh they're hating on me cause they're jealous' is so dumb & immature

she needs to take accountability for what she's done (and clearly she's done a lot of bad stuff noted in this thread!)

anyone notice how she barely brings up her brother 🧿 anymore. someone posted previously that he can't stand her and i'm honestly not surprised.

Reactions: 6
anyone notice how she barely brings up her brother 🧿 anymore. someone posted previously that he can't stand her and i'm honestly not surprised.
Don’t think he ever really liked her. As for her delusional self, there’s a reason why you can’t work a proper job Erim, you’re just not cut out for it. Your job is selling your overpriced hair oil and bragging about old men perving on you. Lost the plot that’s for sure! Also keep popping your hip out love it still won’t make you grow a real ass. Pancake.

• Haha
I cba. She defo reads on here. First of all, isn’t it all your dad? Either him or her team do everything for her whilst she moans like a lil witch about the amount of ‘work’ she has to do (scamming people and waiting for gifted free products) whilst making stupid ass tiktoks. Secondly, I defo know what hard work is and definitely like to see a woman winning- just because we don’t brag like you do doesn’t mean we don’t work hard.
Also, always going on about having a clean heart- why would there be a whole damn thread about you with receipts if you had a bloody clean heart. If you had a clean heart, why do your own friends leave you. If you had a clean heart, why would you be ok with the fact that your hair oil is causing women to lose their hair and your doing nothing about it. We are not getting karma, this is your karma for being a horrible human and everyone is seeing it. Stay mad and stfu, your embarrassing at this point.

And did that GROWN woman really just sat and made an edit of herself on tiktok. How cringy is that, she really is up her own flat ass.
Is she had a clean heart and her two friends aka employees would not describe her as toxic and wouldn't have left the job that soon and unfollowed her and the company. They wouldnt have said on IG that they want to leave that experience behind them. Not once did they say they enjoyed working for her or being around her and appreciated the experience. It was TOXIC for them....

Or her grandparents. She always used to be at their house for tea and food. Shes not even mentioned anything about them coming to see her new place or anything. Since byerim shes hardly mentioned them or seen them tbh unless it's to push sales and then she mentions her gran

Also someone commented on her latest dumb edit of a tiktok why shes not friends with her mua harneet anymore?

Last edited:
Funny how she thinks certain people wouldn't know hard work if it slapped them in the face. You can count yourself as one of those people too hun

lol babe
i spent 6 years getting a distinction in every year of my medical degree (top decile of the year of >200 students) + a masters + learnt 3 languages + was head of 2 charity societies + did research and got published during university... not to mention my part time job
i also spent 2 months volunteering in a developing country during this time + volunteered last year during the peak of covid.

just flexing so erim realises she is the one that has no fcking idea what it's like to work hard. i had to figure everything out myself since my high school wasnt the best but i also acknowledge i am so privileged and lucky that my parents were able to support me in uni and the only reason i am in the position i'm in is all because of them, it's just luck - i'm not special.

erim YOU are the one that doesnt know hard work. stfu.

she get's free tit sent to her all the time, asks her dad to roll out a freaking rug and then has the audacity to present herself as someone that works hard?

i know people in oxbridge even and you will neverrrr catch them complaining and saying tit like 'i work sooo hard omgg you guys dont know anything'

my favourite quote
“If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire.” - George Monbiot

okay end of rant lol sorry, i get so triggered by such fake people who are so privileged yet never acknowledge it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Liar, liar! Yeah where’s the article? I thought it was a national troll emergency.
Trust me, I heard Sherlock Holmes was even investigating whos trolling poor princess erim

but seriously, she doesn’t know the difference between trolls and people who rightfully call out those that are problematic. But what will she know, she probably gets her dad to think for her too lmao

• Haha
Has anyone noticed erims tiktoks is either her bragging about how people’s uncles slid in her dms, her walking around somewhere saying ‘what would you do if you saw me’ or her wearing a tight dress or in her bridal shoots and posing. It’s so embarrassing because she isn’t even all that yet she thinks she is the prettiest person in every room she’s in 🤣🤣

Her latest reel 🤣🤣🤣
Everything stated about her in the reel is true and not trolling so why is she so triggered? Her smile IS fake, her make up IS always wrong and she DOES get her dad to do everything. Just own it sis

We're actually trying to help her by telling her that her make up is wrong and maybe empower her to be more independent rather than going to daddy all the time. We are just airing our opinions or did sis's first class degree not teach her about constructive criticism.

Tbf she really does mind her own business because she NEVER talks about anyone else or promotes any other small asian businesses (unless gifted) then goes on about representation and empowerment blah blah blah. She really is dumb af

She talks about hard work but what does she do apart from pose in the mirror, eat takeaway and lay on her gifted bed. She hasn't earned one thing in life, even her oil recipe was stolen from her grandma

Not being funny but your makeup is wrong, look how grey and ashy you look. That isn’t us trolling but us being concerned that you are representing south Asian girls yet want to be a lighter skin tone 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also, she really is obsessed with us ‘trolls’- what a complete narcissist, can’t seem to admit that she is in the wrong. And why does she keep saying ‘if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it’ when she used to talk tit about people 😭. Oh well, the more she talks about ‘trolls’, the more people get curious and find this thread 🤣🤣

Attachments

Not being funny but your makeup is wrong, look how grey and ashy you look. That isn’t us trolling but us being concerned that you are representing south Asian girls yet want to be a lighter skin tone 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also, she really is obsessed with us ‘trolls’- what a complete narcissist, can’t seem to admit that she is in the wrong. And why does she keep saying ‘if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it’ when she used to talk tit about people 😭. Oh well, the more she talks about ‘trolls’, the more people get curious and find this thread 🤣🤣
She looks like an actual horse 🐴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.