Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Byerim certainly does not put customers first 🤣😂 the amount of reviews that say the same thing of hair loss by her oil and is dismissed as trolling, so they flag every review and then atleast 5 new 5 star reviews suddenly appear to say it’s a magic oil 🤣😂 who is she kidding, her oil is basic 🥴

Reactions: 4
I used to like her pt but I don’t anymore, I’m pretty sure ekam knows all the shady stuff, I mean get ur bag sis but ... lol feeding into erims ego
Tbh I think everyone erim works with/friends with (even though she barely has any friends) must have stumbled across this thread and read it. Isn’t she embarrassed knowing that her employees and friends know of her lies but pretend they don’t- unless they are stupid like erim and think we are trolls too

Loool I think this girl has never spent her own money before because she’s now had to pay for her crappy shampoo samples (which I find ironic that she seems to be getting more dandruff since trying it) and is showing off how she’s paying £1000s for it 🙄. This girl loves talking about her money- such a stingy, greedy cow. No one cares how you’ve finally spent your money on something because we know your gonna scam people to get more £££

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought she’s been training ‘since I was 14’
But also I only do one workout a week guys that’s it
But also I’ve done three workouts this week with Ekam
🥴

I have seen others say this but I swear she removes things from her page that could be debunked. I SWEAR DOWN she said at one point a few years ago on her highlight Q and As (the old ones are gone now) that she had lost all of her hair at one point. I remembered it because it stuck in my mind as part of the reason she hangs onto her long hair now.

does anyone who knows her from real life on here know if that’s true that all her hair fell out at one point?

• Wow
Appfirmations...rlly so original... who gonna download an app for a brand that sells 2 products :/

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🥴

I have seen others say this but I swear she removes things from her page that could be debunked. I SWEAR DOWN she said at one point a few years ago on her highlight Q and As (the old ones are gone now) that she had lost all of her hair at one point. I remembered it because it stuck in my mind as part of the reason she hangs onto her long hair now.

does anyone who knows her from real life on here know if that’s true that all her hair fell out at one point?
Ohh yeah she said she lost hair at the front in her centre part because of stress in like 2016 and claims byerim helped her hair but before she made byerim, she claimed olaplex and coconut oil is what she used to grow her hair back (I got receipts of this) so obviously she was lying about how byerim helped 🙄 what a shock, erim lied once again 🙄

🥴

It never fell out

• Haha
She’s just trying to justify the price she will put on the shampoo and conditioner - by saying how much money went into the formulations etc and how it’s not like other brands who apparently buy standard formulas lol when that’s probably what she’s done ngl

The only shampoos and conditioners worth spending loads for are olaplex but they actually have a patented product so I’m curious to see how much she’s gonna price it at

Her packaging is so not high end just putting black and gold together doesn’t make a product high end

Reactions: 5
Ohh yeah she said she lost hair at the front in her centre part because of stress in like 2016 and claims byerim helped her hair but before she made byerim, she claimed olaplex and coconut oil is what she used to grow her hair back (I got receipts of this) so obviously she was lying about how byerim helped 🙄 what a shock, erim lied once again 🙄
I feel like she said it all fell out!! Probably she made it up. Think I saw your receipts of the coconut oil and olaplex!!

It never fell out
Yeah I feel like she would have photo proof or like a before or after because what a transformation that would be!

Reactions: 2
Her packaging is so not high end just putting black and gold together doesn’t make a product high end
Trust me, she gets gassed with how it looks on peoples shelves but it looks so cheap because the cheap paper stickers are all greasy. Only erim would put a hair oil in a BLACK bottle where customers can’t see how much is left and will leave finger print marks, with a paper sticker that will get greasy. It just looks like a btec Tom Ford bottle

Also, she’s trying too hard to convince people to buy her tit app. All because of the stupid affirmations that you can get from better apps that are owned by better people who don’t scam their customers. If the affirmations are based on how she’s feeling then my god they gonna be so negative considering how much she complains. But ofc princess erim gonna make it seem like she’s always positive with no negative bone in her body- fake witch

Also, Erims business is so shady and 100% fraudulent. I hope it gets reported one day. This girl really thinks that she will get in selfridges when she asks for people to leave a good review for a free zoom call and also asks for people to delete reviews for a full refund (on Trustpilot). She shouldn’t be making ‘deals’ in return of good reviews or have bad reviews taken down. That’s literally what scam companies from Amazon do. 😭😭

Someone should report this

Attachments

Last edited:
Also, Erims business is so shady and 100% fraudulent. I hope it gets reported one day. This girl really thinks that she will get in selfridges when she asks for people to leave a good review for a free zoom call and also asks for people to delete reviews for a full refund (on Trustpilot). She shouldn’t be making ‘deals’ in return of good reviews or have bad reviews taken down. That’s literally what scam companies from Amazon do. 😭😭
Trustpilot will delete her page on their platform if the deals she makes for reviews are reported with proof to them btw if anyone has that!

Reactions: 2
When looking at the trustpilot reviews, byerim always respond to the negative ones saying they are unable to delete reviews and only flag them to get the order number or some bullshit like that. We all know that they flag reviews as an attempt to get it removed which violates their reporting rights according to trustpilot so I will report this as their star rating isn’t genuine if their good reviews are forced and bad reviews are removed

here’s another time of her being obsessed with looking like anything but Indian

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
ByErim flagged 83 of their negative reviews on trust pilot. 67 negative reviews were deleted once flagged by erims team. They hide all negative reviews and the team clearly creates profiles to ensure the overall rating does not drop down by submitting 5 star reviews as soon as a negative review appears (as it takes atleast 3 days for a negative review to disappear).

Trust pilot rating is 4.6, use to be 4.3 then so obvious byerm team flooded the platform with 5 star reviews to bump it up to overall rating of 4.7 at one point.

They say they flag negative reviews to ‘help locate order number’, trust pilot guidance says customers do not need to provide one if they do not want to, however byerim will continue to flag reviews until they are successfully removed of the platform.

Doubt the company flags all positive 5 star reviews to locate a order number like they do with negative reviews.

The ethics of this company is poor, but im not surprised, the founder is self-obsessed and does not care that her hair product has causes many to lose their hair as a result. She only cares about money, hence she put her oil price up by £10. Its greed and nothing more.

Google reviews has a rating of 4.4, assuming a number of negative reviews were flagged on that platform aswell.

Corrupt company.

What does Erims name mean? She always says that it means paradise but I have found no information on this. I know in Arabic, ‘jannah’ is the word used to say paradise/heaven. How do you say it in Persian?

4553E191-B704-4296-B343-8A7351A7011A.jpeg
Did a quick search for glass bottles and look what came up...all the talk on designing and looking out for every single detail to be perfect is just crap really

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.