Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nikita14

she avoided mentioning whether she rented or bought cos I’m sure that would have been a question

Reactions: 9

kaur57

it's all just so attention seeking and it's honestly fake-deep

"i hate my birthdays" - goes on and makes stories and posts about it

"i'm so nervous to post about this move" - goes and posts anyways

not to diminish her struggles/first world problems, but i cannot relate to any of her posts or captions or ANYTHING she says lol

luxybee

I think it’s just rich she posted a story about “fake Insta transformations”

Isn’t she like the queen of faking an hour glass shape by popping her hips out of its socket???

• Haha

bluecash

she has abnormally long feet for her height. that's what i always notice on her.

it's a shame she's so toxic and unbearable because i liked her and thought she was genuine. i started going off her when i noticed how much of a show off she is, 'first class degree', 'my 2020 Audi', 'my designer gear'. always reeks of insecurity when someone has to show off to that extent, i mean i have the stuff she's mentioned but i'd feel so cheap constantly mentioning it. Tired of seeing these phoney influencers being elevated to positions they don't deserve whilst simultaneously mistreating others.

Last edited:

minn11

Female empowerment?? After lying to your female audience like about being born hairless and purposely making them insecure??
also, when will she stop making that ugly ass face

what a joke
erim have you ever spoke about any female issues in India let alone world issues?
have you done anything to help empower women less fortunate than yourself?
have you been honest about your massive privilege in starting your business and helped any other woman do the same?
have you made any sort of grants for women to do what you've done and start their own business?
do you even promote any other women businesses that aren't your own?
calling your followers 'sis' and speaking to them like they are 5 doesn't count as female empowerment

babe we get it, you only care about yourself - you don't need to make it more obvious
jus embarrassing at this point

Yeah her eating habits are very questionable...

She never mentioned if she’s renting or bought it lol
i'm sure she's renting (most likely) or her dad bought it

if she bought it we would see 'I BOUGHT MY OWN FLAT AT 26 all over' lool

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
'I hope I can be an inspiration to any young Asian girls who want to move out but aren’t allowed to. If I can do it, so can you. (Just show your mum this pic!)' wtf is this bs i'm dying

imagine another adult telling their parent 'pls let me move out - look erim did it?!?!'

are we 5??????????
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
for real, what are we meant to be inspired by? the fact that you come from a privileged background and ur daddy lets you do whatever you want running about town and scamming people online and finally deciding to put on your big girl panties and mov out at 26???? how is that inspirational at all???

literally so many brown girls have moved out on their own (i personally have but then i ran back to my parents house a couple of years later LOL) and i know while it is a struggle for brown girls to do this....how does showing her picture to our parents resolve this struggle?

she's trying so hard to be relatable or have that 'big sis' figure going..but it's just so wrong coming from her

and that evil eye emoji..........pls make it stop. first of all, Sikhs shouldn't even believe in nazar/evil eye but that's a whole different conversation lol
i moved out on my own at 20/21 as well and i come from a really strict punjabi family, in no way is what she is doing relatable to me or any of my cousins and friends who are wanting to move out lmao

this whole thing from her is just entirely so cringe i can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: erim kaur, cringe princess.

• Haha

chunlii

he literally says the bottle is copied from tom ford :ROFLMAO:
🤣 and then he proceeds to state that they shut down every other hair oil brand which was inspired by them LMAOOOO. So it's okay for you to be inspired by (aka copy) others but people can't be inspired by your daughter??? 🥴

• Haha

kaur57

I have never seen a small business owner talk about money so damn much! Like...her whole life revolves around money and these materialistic things...how is she not EXHAUSTED

• Sick

tattle420

VIP Member
PLEASEEEEE imagine working your ass off for years and becoming an inspector to fight real crime and this dandruffy bitch comes and tries to waste your time reporting a GOSSIP WEBSITE because she can't take the heat im creasing 😭😭😭

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
Alright fess up which one of yall working at tescos is deleting erims delivery orders 😭 😭 cant believe tesco has a vendetta against the UK's national treasure erim kaur shes gonna report tesco for harassment too.

Sis cant possibly walk to the supermarket can she... shes busy watching tv and being a boss bitch reporting any criticism to the police and wasting law enforcement time on her lame problems.

Attachments

• Haha

minn11

Erim already admitted her ''''inspiration'''' was tom ford's bottles so how can she complain about people ''copying'' her design if it wasn't original either....

anon903321

anyone notice how she barely brings up her brother 🧿 anymore. someone posted previously that he can't stand her and i'm honestly not surprised.
Don’t think he ever really liked her. As for her delusional self, there’s a reason why you can’t work a proper job Erim, you’re just not cut out for it. Your job is selling your overpriced hair oil and bragging about old men perving on you. Lost the plot that’s for sure! Also keep popping your hip out love it still won’t make you grow a real ass. Pancake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8