Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and she just made the entire post of moving out on her feed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: wow didn't know moving out at the age of 26 was such an accomplishment for a 7 figure business women lmao
I literally moved out at 21...minus 7 figures bc school debt but go offfffff erim 😂😂 I really want to know who is her audience what is this nonsense

Reactions: 6
So for someone who claims she’s sooooo busy that she doesn’t even have time to eat, I wonder how she’ll find the time to look after her apartment.

Reactions: 3
So for someone who claims she’s sooooo busy that she doesn’t even have time to eat, I wonder how she’ll find the time to look after her apartment.
She will "hire" someone..... by that i mean... She'll prob ask the girls in her sisterhood group to become her cleaners in return for used makeup/clothes and empty PR boxes 😂😂😂 Princess ain't gonna lift a finger or actually pay someone 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
'I hope I can be an inspiration to any young Asian girls who want to move out but aren’t allowed to. If I can do it, so can you. (Just show your mum this pic!)' wtf is this bs i'm dying

imagine another adult telling their parent 'pls let me move out - look erim did it?!?!'

are we 5??????????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'I hope I can be an inspiration to any young Asian girls who want to move out but aren’t allowed to. If I can do it, so can you. (Just show your mum this pic!)' wtf is this bs i'm dying

imagine another adult telling their parent 'pls let me move out - look erim did it?!?!'

are we 5??????????
This is ridiculous 😂 so someone isn’t “allowed” to move out, but the second they show Erim’s post, the parents are suddenly going to have a change of heart? 😂 this girls make herself look and sound stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s really condescending like hey guys, look at me I moved out with daddy’s money and I’m now your role model... pmsl

This is ridiculous 😂 so someone isn’t “allowed” to move out, but the second they show Erim’s post, the parents are suddenly going to have a change of heart? 😂 this girls make herself look and sound stupid.

right??

you're not an inspiration for moving out siS

Reactions: 4
literally so many brown girls have moved out on their own (i personally have but then i ran back to my parents house a couple of years later LOL) and i know while it is a struggle for brown girls to do this....how does showing her picture to our parents resolve this struggle?

she's trying so hard to be relatable or have that 'big sis' figure going..but it's just so wrong coming from her

and that evil eye emoji..........pls make it stop. first of all, Sikhs shouldn't even believe in nazar/evil eye but that's a whole different conversation lol

Reactions: 7

are we 5??????????
Her privilege is really showing

It always makes me laugh when she says she moved to America when she was there for a month 🤣🤣 sis likes to drag it out. Stop with the lies 🧿

• Haha
Reactions: 7

are we 5??????????
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
for real, what are we meant to be inspired by? the fact that you come from a privileged background and ur daddy lets you do whatever you want running about town and scamming people online and finally deciding to put on your big girl panties and mov out at 26???? how is that inspirational at all???

literally so many brown girls have moved out on their own (i personally have but then i ran back to my parents house a couple of years later LOL) and i know while it is a struggle for brown girls to do this....how does showing her picture to our parents resolve this struggle?

she's trying so hard to be relatable or have that 'big sis' figure going..but it's just so wrong coming from her

and that evil eye emoji..........pls make it stop. first of all, Sikhs shouldn't even believe in nazar/evil eye but that's a whole different conversation lol
i moved out on my own at 20/21 as well and i come from a really strict punjabi family, in no way is what she is doing relatable to me or any of my cousins and friends who are wanting to move out lmao

this whole thing from her is just entirely so cringe i can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: erim kaur, cringe princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it's all just so attention seeking and it's honestly fake-deep

"i hate my birthdays" - goes on and makes stories and posts about it

"i'm so nervous to post about this move" - goes and posts anyways

not to diminish her struggles/first world problems, but i cannot relate to any of her posts or captions or ANYTHING she says lol

Reactions: 9
Her life just seems a marketing opportunity she tries to find every little thing to make marketable

It’s just fake deep

This whole we started it in Erims bedroom trying to make it deep when actual people who have started from the real bottom from their bedrooms lol when she’s had the entire house and money to rent places to go work at

Reactions: 5
You just know we're gonna get a tit ton of stories about how much busier she is bc she has to clean her house, cook for herself, move in properly etc. witch wont even have time to SIT DOWN and eat but she has the time to be on Instagram the whole day.

Lets see how long it takes for her to remove my comment and block me

OT but would any of you be interested in a singhstreetstyle thread as well? I can't find one and I got some things to say! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her life just seems a marketing opportunity she tries to find every little thing to make marketable

It’s just fake deep

This whole we started it in Erims bedroom trying to make it deep when actual people who have started from the real bottom from their bedrooms lol when she’s had the entire house and money to rent places to go work at
She used to book hotel rooms to pack, she never used her house let alone her bedroom. It's more lies

Ffs I’m dead her story “if you know me the one thing everyone will say about me is I take every opportunity” stfu. I know you and I would never say that. You are an opportunist FOR SURE, spinning any negative into a positive. Psycho

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.