Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen harneet insta story. I'm happy for harneet for speaking out and wish her all the best!
I’m really glad for her also. Better things to come & better people 🙃

Ffs I’m dead her story “if you know me the one thing everyone will say about me is I take every opportunity” stfu. I know you and I would never say that. You are an opportunist FOR SURE, spinning any negative into a positive. Psycho
Is there an award for most problematic girl? I’d like to present it to her.

Reactions: 3
she's talking about opportunities as if she's been given the opportunity to do something life changing.....
you literally just furnished a flat ???? it's not hard. you're not special
so fake deep it's actually so funny

• Haha
she's talking about opportunities as if she's been given the opportunity to do something life changing.....
you literally just furnished a flat ???? it's not hard. you're not special
so fake deep it's actually so funny
She didnt even need to spend a penny to furnish it either. She put a story up a few weeks ago for furniture brands to get in contact with her. She got everything for free anyway. Wtf is she complaining about? Ungrateful girl

She didn't need to do anything herself. Her dad found her the flat, she got her new bestie to help her move in, she got gifted her first dinner, she got free furniture and appliances and shes making it out like it's a huge achievement... how about if you did it all yourself and actually spent your hard earned cash on it then come tell us it was an achievement not when it's all been handed to you on a golden spoon! 🥄

Tbh I wouldnt even be surprised if it's just one of her dads properties that shes moved out in, esp as he's into property business 😂 but again she wants to give of the perception it's hers

Has this girl never had a period before? Never had a headache before? Seriously?! 🙄 Let's all feel sorry for poor erim, she's on her period that no other woman ever has to go through but her. She needs some TLC. Poor princess is suffering with a headache and living of one toast for breakfast 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She didnt even need to spend a penny to furnish it either. She put a story up a few weeks ago for furniture brands to get in contact with her. She got everything for free anyway. Wtf is she complaining about? Ungrateful girl

She didn't need to do anything herself. Her dad found her the flat, she got her new bestie to help her move in, she got gifted her first dinner, she got free furniture and appliances and shes making it out like it's a huge achievement... how about if you did it all yourself and actually spent your hard earned cash on it then come tell us it was an achievement not when it's all been handed to you on a golden spoon! 🥄
exactly!!!
everything were ads like babe you cant buy yourself a microwave? lol
she has absolutely no integrity

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s all for engagement like someone mentioned before

She’s willing to get anything by just posting it on her story in return lol

Reactions: 2
Did she literally just make a big deal out of choosing between a furnished and unfurnished flat and called it an opportunity? She made it sound like a life or death choice. I can't with this girl anymore she needs a reality check

Reactions: 6

Tbh I wouldnt even be surprised if it's just one of her dads properties that shes moved out in, esp as he's into property business 😂 but again she wants to give of the perception it's hers

Has this girl never had a period before? Never had a headache before? Seriously?! 🙄 Let's all feel sorry for poor erim, she's on her period that no other woman ever has to go through but her. She needs some TLC. Poor princess is suffering with a headache and living of one toast for breakfast 😂
We really don’t need to know she’s on her period god sake . irritating cringe AF.

Reactions: 1

Asking for tips again so people can feel sorry for her. Just take bloody paracetamol 🤣
The fact she got all her furniture gifted and is calling it an achievement is just embarrassing, can she not spend any of her money from her 7 figure business? Not everyone has the privilege to get free furniture or have their dad pay for things

View attachment 530858She had to let us know here on tattle that she worked at clubs, not visited them for fun. Lmao
Haha I came on to post about this. This post is for sure damage control. She’s been claiming she’s modest all this time, but this thread has outed her out for being at nightclubs and for what she’s worn at nightclubs. That doesn’t match her current “modest” brand image that she’s trying to portray. It’s funny how much this thread gets to her when she starts doing things like this.

she has abnormally long feet for her height. that's what i always notice on her.

it's a shame she's so toxic and unbearable because i liked her and thought she was genuine. i started going off her when i noticed how much of a show off she is, 'first class degree', 'my 2020 Audi', 'my designer gear'. always reeks of insecurity when someone has to show off to that extent, i mean i have the stuff she's mentioned but i'd feel so cheap constantly mentioning it. Tired of seeing these phoney influencers being elevated to positions they don't deserve whilst simultaneously mistreating others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone really care about what dress she wore whilst being a hoe in clubs? Or the fact she’s on her period and cba to take a paracetamol? Her content is so bad and it makes no sense half the time. Yet these are “influencers” guys. More like airheads.

Reactions: 6
Also today she put up a story today saying “no one come for me because of my breakfast” okay so why post a story about your breakfast then?

Wow. I just stumbled on this thread looking for something else and I'm shook because I worked with Erim a few years ago. From what I say I'm sure she'll know where we worked together but not who because everyone at this workplace hated her. I'm so glad people can see through her fake as tit, sickly sweet girl's girl persona. Apologies in advance if any of this is a repeat but I didn't read through all 75 pages.

- The employee base was a lot of young women, some of whom were also Sikh. She's constantly question their devotion to being vegetarian and then eat meat the next day. She also openly called one of the other girls 'the fat Sikh'. This was actually common, she frequently called other women fat or made fun of their clothes, makeup, laugh, whatever she could nitpick
- She lied constantly about everything. She came in crying one day saying the post office lady assaulted her and said her dad was going to pursue legal action. Nothing ever happened nor was it spoken of again. She did this song and dance every few days, there was always some major drama
- She tried endlessly to pit the women in the company against each other. She thought she was so sneaky talking tit but we were all super close and would just tell each other what she said and laugh about it. She was quickly totally alienated from the group because no one wanted to deal with her tit. She was SO toxic that no one wanted a thing to do with her. The drama, lies and gaslighting were insane. I honestly thought she had a personality disorder at times
- I wasn't there but apparently she acted an absolute fool at a photo shoot and was rude to the men on set, even refusing to shake their hand because she had a boyfriend
- She thought every man wanted her, regardless of their marital status or role in the company. She always specifically thought the male VP was in love with her and he was disgusted with her and wanted to let her go well before she finally got fired
- She got fired for stealing product and selling it on Depop. This was the last straw but they were trying to get her out way before that because she was such a toxic liability to the business. She lied to people saying it was because she was going freelance or in the case of ex employees, told them that people were mean to her and forced her out. Don't worry, the record was set straight
- She wasn't good at her job (social media exec or intern? I can't remember) but she acted like God's gift because she was an influencer (small at that point but definitely thought she was a major celeb). The channel didn't grow at all when she was there. She also tried to be in the brand materials because she thought she was such a model lol....cringe. I'm not sure if they deleted posts with her but if you go back long enough you can probably tell when she was there because she forced herself into so much of the content
- She bragged all the time about her rich dad and all the things he'd buy for her and her tacky BMW (but of course pretended it was because of her girl boss grind even though she was on an entry level salary). She loved to talk about her time in 'ATL' where she went to school for like one semester, as if that was impressive. I don't know, she just bragged about the dumbest tit and it was sad because she had nothing else going on in her life and it was completely apparent she had no friends. She'd invite work people to influencer events and no one would want to go even if there were freebies because she was so unpleasant to be around

I'm sure there is more but the gist of it is that she is a wretched and vain person whose entire personality is fake. I honest to god think there are deeper issues with her psyche but I'm not a doctor so I can't speculate any further.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Wow. I just stumbled on this thread looking for something else and I'm shook because I worked with Erim a few years ago. From what I say I'm sure she'll know where we worked together but not who because everyone at this workplace hated her. I'm so glad people can see through her fake as tit, sickly sweet girl's girl persona. Apologies in advance if any of this is a repeat but I didn't read through all 75 pages.

- The employee base was a lot of young women, some of whom were also Sikh. She's constantly question their devotion to being vegetarian and then eat meat the next day. She also openly called one of the other girls 'the fat Sikh'. This was actually common, she frequently called other women fat or made fun of their clothes, makeup, laugh, whatever she could nitpick
- She lied constantly about everything. She came in crying one day saying the post office lady assaulted her and said her dad was going to pursue legal action. Nothing ever happened nor was it spoken of again. She did this song and dance every few days, there was always some major drama
- She tried endlessly to pit the women in the company against each other. She thought she was so sneaky talking tit but we were all super close and would just tell each other what she said and laugh about it. She was quickly totally alienated from the group because no one wanted to deal with her tit. She was SO toxic that no one wanted a thing to do with her. The drama, lies and gaslighting were insane. I honestly thought she had a personality disorder at times
- I wasn't there but apparently she acted an absolute fool at a photo shoot and was rude to the men on set, even refusing to shake their hand because she had a boyfriend
- She thought every man wanted her, regardless of their marital status or role in the company. She always specifically thought the male VP was in love with her and he was disgusted with her and wanted to let her go well before she finally got fired
- She got fired for stealing product and selling it on Depop. This was the last straw but they were trying to get her out way before that because she was such a toxic liability to the business. She lied to people saying it was because she was going freelance or in the case of ex employees, told them that people were mean to her and forced her out. Don't worry, the record was set straight
- She wasn't good at her job (social media exec or intern? I can't remember) but she acted like God's gift because she was an influencer (small at that point but definitely thought she was a major celeb). The channel didn't grow at all when she was there. She also tried to be in the brand materials because she thought she was such a model lol....cringe. I'm not sure if they deleted posts with her but if you go back long enough you can probably tell when she was there because she forced herself into so much of the content
- She bragged all the time about her rich dad and all the things he'd buy for her and her tacky BMW (but of course pretended it was because of her girl boss grind even though she was on an entry level salary). She loved to talk about her time in 'ATL' where she went to school for like one semester, as if that was impressive. I don't know, she just bragged about the dumbest tit and it was sad because she had nothing else going on in her life and it was completely apparent she had no friends. She'd invite work people to influencer events and no one would want to go even if there were freebies because she was so unpleasant to be around

I'm sure there is more but the gist of it is that she is a wretched and vain person whose entire personality is fake. I honest to god think there are deeper issues with her psyche but I'm not a doctor so I can't speculate any further.
Well first of all, thanks for the tea! This is truly sickening and confirms my theory that she has some deep rooted issues. To be stanning for Sikhi and then calling other Sikh girls fat and insulting them is so fake and just goes to show, her brand is full of tit.

Karma is real and you get what you give, so Erim before you splatter your 🧿 emojis everywhere, take a look in the mirror love. Your heart is black and you need help.

As for stealing, that is so trashy and classless just like her. For someone with 7 figures, she steals from her job? She’s a liar 🤥

Reactions: 11

wow this is just...wow. I don't know what to say! Thanks for sharing this and I REALLY hope more people can see this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.