Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she openly and repeatedly said she HATES animals in one of her last YouTube videos says a lot about her. You can say that you are scared around certain animals if they seem dangerous but saying you HATE them?! That’s a very strong and dark word to use. Animals are pure, unlike her.
I honestly think she is doing certain things on purpose to make people gossip about her, and one day, once there are enough threads about her, she’ll make a YouTube video crying acting like a victim to gain everyone’s compassion. I know a YouTube who had a thread like this one and she made a YT video opening up about it and how it had affected her mental health and she gained tons of followers on Instagram because that video went viral. Mark my words. 🙄
When did she say that? Sounds like a sociopath to me. No wonder her own bloody dog hated her...

Reactions: 4
I think it says a lot when animals don’t like u loooool

Ur own dog senses ur bad energy

• Haha
Is pasta all she can make? How is she gonna survive on her own? Why is she even showing us how to make it when she’s making it wrong- the water is meant to go in first, then the pasta 🤣🤣
'let's do it together' shut up no-one cares you're making the same boring pasta you make every day and that we all know how to make because we're not stupid af

The fact that she openly and repeatedly said she HATES animals in one of her last YouTube videos says a lot about her. You can say that you are scared around certain animals if they seem dangerous but saying you HATE them?! That’s a very strong and dark word to use. Animals are pure, unlike her.
I honestly think she is doing certain things on purpose to make people gossip about her, and one day, once there are enough threads about her, she’ll make a YouTube video crying acting like a victim to gain everyone’s compassion. I know a YouTube who had a thread like this one and she made a YT video opening up about it and how it had affected her mental health and she gained tons of followers on Instagram because that video went viral. Mark my words. 🙄
She hates animals? Evil girl . I really can’t stand Erim
At all. Nasty piece of work

Is pasta all she can make? How is she gonna survive on her own? Why is she even showing us how to make it when she’s making it wrong- the water is meant to go in first, then the pasta 🤣🤣
That’s all she eats and makes. 🤢😑

'let's do it together' shut up no-one cares you're making the same boring pasta you make every day and that we all know how to make because we're not stupid af
Exactly she is dumb AF

Reactions: 5
'i feel so independent' you're literallyyy just making yourself dinner.

since i was 18 i've been making my own food and living out for uni - it's the most normal thing in the world yet she acts like she's so special

she's so infuriating lol

Reactions: 5
I think it says a lot when animals don’t like u loooool

Ur own dog senses ur bad energy
Do you no what bang on. All those times she used to say dexter the cute dog hates her. Can c why .

'i feel so independent' you're literallyyy just making yourself dinner.

since i was 18 i've been making my own food and living out for uni - it's the most normal thing in the world yet she acts like she's so special

she's so infuriating lol
She is so infuriating oh my god 😵

Reactions: 1
Hahahah but wasn’t her and her team (not friends because she doesn’t have any- I wonder why) getting annoyed that another girl on insta was verified and not her? She don’t want anyone else to win, only her 🤣
this is so funny bc it’s an obvious LIE LOL

Reactions: 2
Found this site from guru gossip. Glad that there are others out there who see thru her act. Not sure if this was spoken about but the other day she made the most dramatic Instagram story. She said she was looking for furnished apartments but then came across the non-furnished apartment and took the opportunity. Like what?! The majority of adults wish that was their dilemma in life lol. This girl is the definition of first world problems.

If I had a penny for every time she says "sis" I'd be a billionaire.

Reactions: 6
Found this site from guru gossip. Glad that there are others out there who see thru her act. Not sure if this was spoken about but the other day she made the most dramatic Instagram story. She said she was looking for furnished apartments but then came across the non-furnished apartment and took the opportunity. Like what?! The majority of adults wish that was their dilemma in life lol. This girl is the definition of first world problems.

If I had a penny for every time she says "sis" I'd be a billionaire.
She's achieved nothing literally, it's all from her dad's money.

Oh and ofc not to forget her time in ATL and her first class degreee 😂😂 which she boasts on about.

I thought resturants are closed to eat indoor. Is she breaking the rules? Why does look so white. She should be proud of her skin complexion. What is she even eating?

I am also getting frustated, she isn't the only person moved out. She probably got the flat free. Not paying any rent. She not spoke about she brought it or renting the flat.

I hate that she got free kitchen appliances. Does that imply she cannot afford it. Has she not got tv. That she watches everything on a laptop. She not got an ipad? No Nextflix or Amazon Prime.

I thought she didn't like homebargain and b&m stuff. I'm suprised she not Gucci homeware lol or John Lewis etc

Did she get chucked out of her dad flat? Lol, why would you be ashamed to live with your dad's home. Nothing wrong with it.

Living on your own is great, but also living with people or parents isn't a bad thing either. The way she portrays now its the best to live on her own, she a hyprocite. Don't preach! Does my head in.

I hate when people show off literally. I have a great lifestyle don't see me bragging. People are currently facing hardship during this pandemic. It's about supporting them and providing help to them. Not to show off!

I get she support Sikh farmers and anything relate to it. But it also come as she only support Sikhism, not any other ethnic minority groups. You should speak up and support your community, but we also should support other ethnic groups too with their struggle. It comes across as she only think Sikhism is above the rest, that's it.

I just find that wrong. Ever culture, religions and whatever you label yourself should deserve utter respect and equality.

Why does she keep filming tiktoks of her lying in bed then zooming to her face at the end acting sexy- it makes me cringe so much.
No wonder she gets hate on her tiktoks. She’s such a pick me girl and tries way too hard.
On tiktok she cannot delete comments, I assume?
Finally true comments are coming across. Some those messages is not horrible. Its not even trolling.

I so agree....she has low self esteem because she does that. It is so cringe. Trying to hard.

Attachments

0EEFB453-FC8E-4BD3-AF17-6CF0A9B263B6.jpeg

So bleeping disgusting that this is the tit she spews “im still part of this family I didn’t get kicked out” with the laughing emoji .... knowing that her followers are predominantly Asian and it’s highly likely some of them may have been kicked out by their family or have been in the predicament that their no longer allowed to be part of the family for whatever reason. It may seem like I’m reaching but I think it’s vile that she jokes about things like that, likes it’s nothing. Again she is a narcissistic bleep who acts like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth and she perpetuates this disgusting typical Asian toxic ideology to her poor followers and anyone who reads that and is in that predicament probably feels a lot worse about themselves because they may not be able to GO HOME. bleep bleep bleep she is the epitome of what’s wrong with the Asian community.

Reactions: 11
Finally true comments are coming across. Some those messages is not horrible. Its not even trolling.

I so agree....she has low self esteem because she does that. It is so cringe. Trying to hard.
You can delete comments on tiktok but I’m assuming she isn’t because the more comments makes it more popular so more people will see it. She only cares about the amount of views she gets so won’t bother deleting the hate comments on her tiktoks (and there’s so many). She probably only sees them as trolls who’s jealous of her bobble head ass anyway 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
I thought resturants are closed to eat indoor. Is she breaking the rules? Why does look so white. She should be proud of her skin complexion. What is she even eating?

I am also getting frustated, she isn't the only person moved out. She probably got the flat free. Not paying any rent. She not spoke about she brought it or renting the flat.

I hate that she got free kitchen appliances. Does that imply she cannot afford it. Has she not got tv. That she watches everything on a laptop. She not got an ipad? No Nextflix or Amazon Prime.

I thought she didn't like homebargain and b&m stuff. I'm suprised she not Gucci homeware lol or John Lewis etc

Did she get chucked out of her dad flat? Lol, why would you be ashamed to live with your dad's home. Nothing wrong with it.

Living on your own is great, but also living with people or parents isn't a bad thing either. The way she portrays now its the best to live on her own, she a hyprocite. Don't preach! Does my head in.

I hate when people show off literally. I have a great lifestyle don't see me bragging. People are currently facing hardship during this pandemic. It's about supporting them and providing help to them. Not to show off!

I get she support Sikh farmers and anything relate to it. But it also come as she only support Sikhism, not any other ethnic minority groups. You should speak up and support your community, but we also should support other ethnic groups too with their struggle. It comes across as she only think Sikhism is above the rest, that's it.

I just find that wrong. Ever culture, religions and whatever you label yourself should deserve utter respect and equality.

She would never buy gucci homeware coz shes stingy af. She only takes stuff for free but when she needs to spend her own money, she will shop in primark etc. This girl used to wear primark makeup and clothes and literally lived in Westfield Primark. Only after Byerim shes starting buying a bit more upmarket stuff...but she would never spend that much on plates etc. She's a cheap skate

Reactions: 6
She would never buy gucci homeware coz shes stingy af. She only takes stuff for free but when she needs to spend her own money, she will shop in primark etc. This girl used to wear primark makeup and clothes and literally lived in Westfield Primark. Only after Byerim shes starting buying a bit more upmarket stuff...but she would never spend that much on plates etc. She's a cheap skate
She really is stingy. The mirror she got is clearly too small for the hallway and looks so stupid- even if it has shelves next to it. But she don’t want to buy another mirror because then she would have wasted £6 on this mirror. It’s laughable that she’s this stingy whilst boasting about having a 7 figure business.
Also, she really has no taste. Why would you have a mirror that small for the hallway

Attachments

• Haha
because of her, i can't use the word 'sis' anymore..she's really ruined it 😭

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.