Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?! Princess Erim stealing? Pmsl but she is a millionaire right? 😷

I’m genuinely dying
Isn’t she always showing off trying to look more Wealthy than she is

That’s joosters girl is kinda annoying now like don’t ruin yourself trying to defend a fraud

Reactions: 6
Thank god people are starting to realise her lies, look at the comments hahaha
Also that rajinder person is back who is 100% erim 🤣🤣 clearly a fake account whos always defending erim

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly think she likes that there is a thread on her and we are talking about her- she probably is narcissistic so doesn’t think she’s in the wrong and will ALWAYS say we are ‘hating’ because we can’t support women despite there literally being receipts and proof of her being problematic. Im assuming we are all girls and support other girls but the problem is YOU erim, not that your a woman. Just stfu and stop victimising yourself

Attachments

She came on her story with full vengeance that there will be an article....now she’s like idk I don’t control the police xxx

Plus if you need ‘haters’ to fuel ur work ethic idk about that ‘sis’

• Haha
I honestly think she likes that there is a thread on her and we are talking about her- she probably is narcissistic so doesn’t think she’s in the wrong and will ALWAYS say we are ‘hating’ because we can’t support women despite there literally being receipts and proof of her being problematic. Im assuming we are all girls and support other girls but the problem is YOU erim, not that your a woman. Just stfu and stop victimising yourself
This angers me so much... the problem is YOU ERIM. “I’ve had it all my life” so if this problem follows you around why have you never looked in the mirror.

Reactions: 8
This angers me so much... the problem is YOU ERIM. “I’ve had it all my life” so if this problem follows you around why have you never looked in the mirror.
she wants to be a victim so bad. again manipulating her audience and feeding into her whole naive and innocent "does no harm" persona she's trying to create online

Reactions: 4
433EEEC9-6838-417A-B115-0808B58659E4.jpeg

GO BLOW UP MY COMMENTS WITH LIKES ON HER NEW TIKTOK!!

nevermind LOL she really does have someone monitoring all her accounts 24/7 because my comments got deleted within 15 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
what a snowflake. how's she gonna deal with her terrible oil being mainstream and on the shelves of shops when she won't be able to control the bad reviews on there!

Reactions: 5
She wont delete this tiktok even tho theres so much hate bc she HAS to make sure its known that shes making 7 figures.

Reactions: 2
Erim needs to be realistic. Her products will never be in retail stores. Firstly, the product doesn’t even work!! You can tell by the negative reviews (which she constantly is deleting) that the product is a load of overpriced bs. Retail stores will see that and know it will be too risky to sell a hair oil that isn’t good. Secondly, erim is not a trust worthy business woman. Why would retail stores approve of having her products in their stores if erim exaggerates the figures and can’t handle criticism?

Reactions: 3
So she allegedly has a 7 figure business but can't even get herself a decent office???????

Right lmaoo! She's such a problem. We're rightfully calling you out on your scam oil and stupid foundation shade lol. Not only us, but people who've known you personally are coming here to expose your ass too. You've had everything handed to you growing up, in regards to your academics you have A*'s at A Levels, a First Class degree from Manchester Uni + internships, a rich dad who could get you all the possible connections in the world, all which put you at an advantage, but you still managed to bottle graduate schemes and graduate jobs? Talking about "Thank God those graduate schemes rejected me!1!1!!" come on, deep inside we know you're still hurt, considering you graduated like half a decade ago and felt the need to bring them up lol. Knowing her, she was probably lazy with applying and probs thought something like why should I bother my dad's rich anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve only used this a few times. I’ll do an all over treatment this weekend and see if the 4th time I try it does anything

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
sorry but i would never spend 40 gbp on an oil i can make myself lool
With a knock-off Tom Ford style bottle 🤣 she even tried to copy the font of the Tom Ford logos but she has the cheek to try and call out others for copying her oil, like check yourself first pls you literally sell a scam oil in a bootleg Tom Ford bottle 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.