Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

basketballbelly

Can confirm EL is sitting courtside with babe. Sage and a friend are sitting in their season seats on the opposite side of the court

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

notgifted

VIP Member
WHO THE FUCK WAKES UP CRAVING DUCK?

I’m my 40 years on earth I have never once awoken desperate for meat (I can’t stop myself giggling at that sentence 😂). Honestly there is something very wrong with her reliance upon food to fill voids and act as her comfort and best friend.

Crossing all my fingers and toes for hopeful mums on tattle that lines on tests stay lines and you get the news you’re hoping for ❤
Look, I’ll be honest, I’ve craved the meat once or twice, just the dick variety, not the duck 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

bonnie234

Would have paid money to see this!!

Wish I had this on video but my friend who works I Vic ave at a cafe saw her doing her her modelling shoots the other day, and watched her fall ass over into the gutter because she was so busy posing.

God I wish i saw that! 🤭🫣🤭🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
Gets up at 6am on a Sunday to make oxtail stew for Babe but yo yo mama too tired at lunchtime to GO HOME and make pancakes for her kids. They get party pies and sausage rolls out of the freezer because she's got to have a nap from doing half a day's "work". She really is trolling us now

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
They’ve been throwing a lot of evap lines lately, which is annoying. But that looks dark and pink to me 🤞🏻. I know you’re supposed to give it 48 hours, but I’d absolutely be peeing on a stick tomorrow morning 😂
I peed this morning! Cracked the test open and another faint af line!!! 11DPO!! Will test at 14DPO!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Michy02

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Congrats to @Platenipples for a wonderful new thread title!

You win a 1 on 1 gym session with your new trainer SportyLou! Don’t forget to have a hearty BBQ breakfast beforehand and a few servings of Oxtail slop afterwards.

Will our Fitness Queen appear before the weekend? It’s anyones guess!

These threads move so fast recrap if you wanna lol

(Getting the thread number changed lol OOPSIE)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Oxtail_spew

Spent my morning at south Melbourne market. Had a lovely breakfast at canteen, got some fruit and veg and Georgi and Rods, some meat and spaghetti. Didn’t go live. Didn’t make my husband film me. Didn’t sqwark at the top of my voice. I think I did it wrong. No sightings of it, but I’m almost positive I saw Alove……..

• Haha
  • Wow

Michy02

VIP Member
That could be a good start for a new thread title - waking up and craving fucking duck or the other funny comment about waking up and thinking of meat hahahaha sorry my humour is weird 🥴

My Mums partner just up and left her after 38 years and she is struggling big time being home alone surrounded by the 4 walls. Some people need to have a partner and can’t be on their own. Everyone’s different I guess.
EmmyLou Loves #54 Who wakes up feeling like duck? Oxtail slop makes us chuck now we wait for Wednesday night @$ck.

Maybe I’ve had a few Vodkas. So what 😂😂✌

• Haha

SaraSea

LazyLou by name, LazyLou by nature. You've got me fired up today LouLou. I'm a single parent battling chronic permanent health conditions, I work, I cook for my son, I keep on top of my house chores, I do everything I can and I feel so unwell but do you see me feeding my son party pies while I lay on the couch? Not a chance. You're a piece of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41