EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’s been mentioned (there’s a lot of pages to catch up on!) but I still can’t get past the fact that she had her 12 YEAR OLD and his friend sit on the other side of the court to her!! He’s a child! She spends all her time at the bball on her phone so she can’t even claim that she could see him/keep an eye on him the whole time, it’s so unsafe. Sage should have taught her a lesson and left at half time to see if she’d even notice 😡😡😡
Meh I don’t think that part is a big deal. At 12 they should be trusted. It’s the giving him the tit seats that annoys me more!

Reactions: 11
Super Mum - except when she dumps her 11 year old at the Basketball to sit with babe and look at her phone the whole time, or screech like a banshee.

Super Mum - except for Wednesday when it's ROOT & SLOP night with Babe

Super Mum - except when she dumps them on her ex cause Mad busy mumma cannot cope with 3 childen

Super Mum - especially when she gets her primary School age children to film her for the gram before school and when they get home from school
ROOT AND SLOP night. ☠😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here's EL on Healthy Homes

She is so not a size 12 🤣 she looks bigger than the guy in this video and he’s not a size 12 either!

Poor Emmylou having a date night with baby sister while babe was out on the town with a large group celebrating his friends birthday. Seems that providing free tickets, accommodation and oxtail spew only gets you a Wednesday night root.
P.S. the women babe hangs out with are 20 years younger and 10 sizes smaller so not really Emmys vibe.
Wake up Emmylou, I think you may have been scammed.
Wait, what??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
EL you can post that oil stew all you like and the recipe etc I assure you no need to perfect it as no one will know, we wont be trying it. bleeping rank who cooks a heavy fat laden meal each and every week??? who is eating it, her during the night? Slips downstairs for a little bowl and a cry...

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Super Mum - except when she dumps her 11 year old at the Basketball to sit with babe and look at her phone the whole time, or screech like a banshee.

Super Mum - except for Wednesday when it's ROOT & SLOP night with Babe

Super Mum - except when she dumps them on her ex cause Mad busy mumma cannot cope with 3 childen

Super Mum - especially when she gets her primary School age children to film her for the gram before school and when they get home from school
Super mum - except when sending the kids off to camp and she dresses inappropriately, cos it's really all about her

Super mum - except in the mornings when leaves the kids alone (in an easy to find address) so she can go for a 'walk' and eyefuck herself into her phone

Super Mum - except when it comes to cooking for the kids, because who gives a duck if they might like, and need, some plain food and veges

Super Mum - except when preparing their lunches for school, they can fend for themselves (the oldest can totally do it)

Super Mum - except when it's her turn to have them and she's 'invited' to a movie (or envelope) opening. Sorry Aaron, they're yours now cos priorities

*feel free to add reasons as to why she is mother of the year... 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
GUYS IM 10DPO AND I GOT A FAINT LINE TODAY OMG CAN I SHARE THE PIC PLEASE I HAVE NO ONE TO TELL

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She has heard back from Echuca and Shepparton and "all that". She has conceded defeat on ever getting Rochester right.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So not only does she not give a duck about how many animals she consumes on a weekly basis, but she also couldn't give stuff about the environment.
Plastic bags? Really Lardylou? Do better!

* I know we all get caught out a times and just have to have one but she KNOWS she's going to market, yet never seem to bring her own... 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 16
So not only does she not give a duck about how many animals she consumes on a weekly basis, but she also couldn't give stuff about the environment.
Plastic bags? Really Lardylou? Do better!

* I know we all get caught out a times and just have to have one but she KNOWS she's going to market, yet never seem to bring her own... 😡
This woman cares about herself and herself only.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.