EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are would be a purchased reusable bag she should carry her own she is there often enough.
That's true. She does have own her bag with her face on it that looks nothing like her.

Screenshot_20221119-144251_Chrome.jpg

Ralph's usually send her home with the oxtail in a paper bag. Plastic shopping bags are banned in WA. If you do need a bag paper is the only option. That's why I was surprised to see plastic.

Screen_Recording_20221113_145953_Instagram_exported_13603.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WHO THE duck WAKES UP CRAVING DUCK?

I’m my 40 years on earth I have never once awoken desperate for meat (I can’t stop myself giggling at that sentence 😂). Honestly there is something very wrong with her reliance upon food to fill voids and act as her comfort and best friend.

Crossing all my fingers and toes for hopeful mums on tattle that lines on tests stay lines and you get the news you’re hoping for ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Did she eat all that food her self, omg I feel sick just looking at it.
And the carry on at the basketball… I just can’t. The second hand embarrassment is killing me.

Reactions: 21
WHO THE duck WAKES UP CRAVING DUCK?

I’m my 40 years on earth I have never once awoken desperate for meat (I can’t stop myself giggling at that sentence 😂). Honestly there is something very wrong with her reliance upon food to fill voids and act as her comfort and best friend.

Crossing all my fingers and toes for hopeful mums on tattle that lines on tests stay lines and you get the news you’re hoping for ❤
Look, I’ll be honest, I’ve craved the meat once or twice, just the dick variety, not the duck 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
The only time I ever woke up craving chicken was last time I was pregnant 😅

Also is it wrong to say I'm jealous EL is at the basketball? 😩 We wanted to go to this game but given we just went on Thursday and have a child it was unfair to everyone to go to two games so close together

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t live 5 mins from the stadium it is at least a 25 minute drive in crappy traffic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A5755BF9-1D15-4114-A1FD-F91DDE4A8DFA.png
F072A054-77E7-428B-9C6B-010FADF955EE.png

The 1st photo you can see her stomach scar her top is that tight 🤮🤢

The guy in the 2nd pic is (well entitled to be) pissed off his privacy is being violated by this screeching beach ball

Also, it seems pretty obvious she is being hired by south melb market for some sort of exposure and that’s why she only advertises the limited places she videos (Braadds, Rallpphhs, Georgiesssss, etc) - shouldn’t she have a Paid Promotion on her ads???

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Please don’t let her put you off Gewürzhaus they are amazing. If you love cooking with herbs & spices this is the place. Please don’t use for oxtail stew 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just want to know who on earth ate all of that ox tail meat from last week, that huge lot that she modelled for us?? Why on earth would she already need more? Oxes & their tails are in danger of becoming extinct with the rate she is chowing down on them #wontsomeonethinkoftheoxes 😢😢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Did she eat all that food her self, omg I feel sick just looking at it.
And the carry on at the basketball… I just can’t. The second hand embarrassment is killing me.
Does she love the “ B BALL” as she calls it.. over any other sport due to the prevalence of young good looking African American men? 🤔

Reactions: 17
So she changed out of pjs and headed to the basketball? She really doesn't like being alone in the house. No way could I be bothered heading j to the city just to watch a game.

Reactions: 22
Hello EL!! Its obvious u are mocking us all! How about suggestions for u...... take up Hula Hooping and Jump Roping! Would love to see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she changed out of pjs and headed to the basketball? She really doesn't like being alone in the house. No way could I be bothered heading j to the city just to watch a game.
Very odd indeed I know which I would rather but hey I am not overly keen on "being seen".......

Reactions: 12
So the children are away this weekend, so that is a no brainer, she doesn't have the 'burden' to take them to the basketball (I don't think children are a burden - but she makes it look like they are - she is always so mad busy being a part time mother).

Then she can get some African Ox tail afterwards in the rundown, outdated bank house.

Reactions: 12
She is just not comfortable in her own company is she? My husband went off to play cricket today with rain clouds looming…I was so disappointed when he came home an hour later as I really love having Saturdays to myself 🥹🙈

She was hoping someone from Melb United would pick this story up and offer her corporate box seats or something better than the nosebleed section….grifting Bogan Basketball Banshee 😆
CAA5DE8F-E316-4B7C-9350-B50C11324796.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.