EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 6:30 in Qld , it’s too early for the crop & the oxtail, I feel physically ill 🤮 she needs to make some changes in her life

Reactions: 20
Did she finally mention Babe?
I don’t think so. She said she had a big crew over and they ate all the oxtail and crème caramel and it was a brilliant night. It sounded like she meant after basketball but she said she was going home and hopping in PJs and watching Yellowstone so not sure of the timeline. I think I might need a break from Tattle. I feel like I know too many details and I’m becoming obsessive 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think so. She said she had a big crew over and they ate all the oxtail and crème caramel and it was a brilliant night. It sounded like she meant after basketball but she said she was going home and hopping in PJs and watching Yellowstone so not sure of the timeline. I think I might need a break from Tattle. I feel like I know too many details and I’m becoming obsessive 🤣🤣🤣
The reason you know too many details, is because she tells everyone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Part of a thread title:
Nobody wants to wake up to a crop and oxtail slop.
It’s lame. It’s early. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The highlight of her live was her finger counting like a 7 year old, to calculate what time the oxtail gloop would be finished cooking:oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If i were child free firstly i would lay in a bit. Then slowly make my way around the house putting clean clothes away, vaccum the floor etc etc. This one pings awake smiles and shuffles down for tail stew......🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I doubt she got any sleep last night, would have been dreaming of the ox tail all night long

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I missed the live. But cannot click on that cows tail above, I will puke

She got up so early and didn’t even bother to shower before going live. Throw her and the ox tail spew in the bin.

1571CD78-4511-4A86-AF54-90025568EE2F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I was up at 7am to take my eldest to basketball rep trials. I could not imagine waking up at that time to cook meat slop. As a vego I wouldn't anyway but who does that? On a Sunday of all days?

Reactions: 17
I made osso bucco yesterday. Simple, cheap and easy to make and pretty low in fat. Pretty sure Emmys uses a tonne of coconut cream, which also adds to even more fat. But these types of stews are like a fortnightly/monthly thing. She's having it twice a week by the sounds!

Reactions: 13
She was going on and on about being able to halve everything except the seasoned flour. I may be thick but couldn’t you just halve those too and still get the same flour to spice ratio? Is there something I’m missing?! I can’t figure out why you couldn’t do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just don’t understand her obsession with this disgusting stew. Even if it does bring all the boys to her yard, mix it up and make something different. Maybe a nice African dish would put her in the good root books.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol I rarely watch her stories or read here much anymore she doesn’t interest me as much and I don’t find her that problematic so can’t understand everyone’s outrage on her sometimes. BUTTTT wtf is with the constant oxtail soup lmao? Make a chicken and vegetable soup or pumpkin soup every now and then lol what’s the obsession with oxtail I’ve never had it in my life and she doesn’t sell it very well 😂

Reactions: 10
She should try a West African Peanut stew - vegan (my recipe is anyway) so no tail in sight. Maybe she could even send a container to Aaron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That oxtail is just too much so early in the morning. She wasn't showered or dressed, the house looks like a bomb site and she is prattling on about "grounded" coriander. She is on some kind of crop top-oxtail-basketball loop. That's it, it's all she's got.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She was going on and on about being able to halve everything except the seasoned flour. I may be thick but couldn’t you just halve those too and still get the same flour to spice ratio? Is there something I’m missing?! I can’t figure out why you couldn’t do it!
Omg, yes, still will have same flavour intensity but a smaller batch, she’s as dumb as dumb can be, who makes ox tail stew at 6.30am on a Sunday morning? She’s completely wired, also, how sad, she’s going to the local Port Melbourne B’Ball shoot outs, what is she? 12? Ffs!!!!

Reactions: 15
They’ve been throwing a lot of evap lines lately, which is annoying. But that looks dark and pink to me 🤞🏻. I know you’re supposed to give it 48 hours, but I’d absolutely be peeing on a stick tomorrow morning 😂
I peed this morning! Cracked the test open and another faint af line!!! 11DPO!! Will test at 14DPO!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Yes!! I had to stop watching. If the ratios are the same it would be perfectly fine to reduce the quantities as long as you did it for all the components in the flour mixture. If you were only cooking 500g of meat you’d end up with a huge amount of the flour mixture left over, what a waste!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.